criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

College Football Thread

2Next

Replies

• Time for some new faces leading us. I love Tom, but we need Urban Meyer 😂😂😭😭
  • Rename this to a College Football thread lol.

Just went to the Michigan vs Indiana game. Had a blast. It was super cold but so worth it 39-14 MICHIGAN
    Baby Yoda is the absolute greatest character Disney has created.

Baby Yoda is love, Baby Yoda is life.

OOM-9 For Battlefront 2

Just went to the Michigan vs Indiana game. Had a blast. It was super cold but so worth it 39-14 MICHIGAN

I’m trying to make the trip to the Big house when Texas comes up here to play. I live in Ohio so I’m VERY familiar with Michigan 😂

I’m trying to make the trip to the Big house when Texas comes up here to play. I live in Ohio so I’m VERY familiar with Michigan 😂

The Big house is so freaking loud and fun. It is a greta place to watch a football game. Maybe not if your the away team but yeah lol. Texas has only played them 3 times. You might ahve to wait a while

OOM-9 For Battlefront 2

The Big house is so freaking loud and fun. It is a greta place to watch a football game. Maybe not if your the away team but yeah lol. Texas has only played them 3 times. You might ahve to wait a while

I think sometime from 2022-2025 we have 2 games at each stadium.

I think sometime from 2022-2025 we have 2 games at each stadium.

Thats awesome!

OOM-9 For Battlefront 2