criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Clone Commando Community Transmission
September Community Calendar

Add more hero’s and villains

Please could you look into the prospect of added certain hero’s and villains. I think adding Dengar to the collection like in the first Star Wars Battlefront as he was a good character to play. Also I think adding the likes of Darth sideous (as the emperor is good he is just an easy target against faster hero’s like the jedi’s and can’t block lightsaber attacks) maybe as and addition appearance for the emperor but is able to use a lightsaber. and mace windu would be a good addition too as well as nine nunb as a playable hero too just like in the first battlefront.

Replies

• Also perhaps add the rebellion vs empire and the resistance vs the first order in the supremacy mode as at the moment it’s all clone wars which in my opinion doesn’t compare to the original trilogy or even the new trilogy. Also maybe bridging some of the element from the first battlefront into this game as I loved playing the attack on the Death Star trench, capture the droid, and the likes of sabotage on bespin throughout the carbon freezng chamber which was also good...... as people don’t really play battlefront anymore it would be nice to potentially add some of the modes, maps to battlefront 2
  • Bish9185 wrote: »
    Please could you look into the prospect of added certain hero’s and villains. I think adding Dengar to the collection like in the first Star Wars Battlefront as he was a good character to play. Also I think adding the likes of Darth sideous (as the emperor is good he is just an easy target against faster hero’s like the jedi’s and can’t block lightsaber attacks) maybe as and addition appearance for the emperor but is able to use a lightsaber. and mace windu would be a good addition too as well as nine nunb as a playable hero too just like in the first battlefront.

I want to see Padme and Jango Fett, Mace Windu and Savage Opress but more importantly JYN ERSO and DIRECTOR KRENNICK
  • Cyro
    323 posts Member
    1. DICE has almost done NOTHING else but adding new heroes for the majority of the time they are making content! They already added 6 new Heroes since release!

2. Do i really have to explain it again.... a SKIN is just altering the visual appearence of a hero! you cant demmand "please add lightsaber skin for palpatine" because it would require making his ENTIRE mechanics new!!

3. Nobody needs Savage Opress. He doesnt fit into ANY szenario of this game!
  • Cyro wrote: »

3. Nobody needs Savage Opress. He doesnt fit into ANY szenario of this game!

I don't disagree but the only reason I said him was mostly for Mace Windu to be added. Really I'd like to see jango released with him but DICE won't add a sabre and a blaster hero together
  • Cyro
    323 posts Member
    why shouldnt they?.....

we dont need any more lightsabers...its enough. in my opinion we dont even need new heroes at all! theres so much more to do...
    why shouldnt they?.....

we dont need any more lightsabers...its enough. in my opinion we dont even need new heroes at all! theres so much more to do...

That's your opinion, I am in no way trying to change it. Personally I would like to see more heroes, more blaster heroes anyway.
  • Cyro
    323 posts Member
    Why? This is called Battlefront. It used to be a game about fighting in the Star Wars galaxy with the Troopers we know from the movies. originally the heroes only were gimmicks. but now they try to make them the focus of the game, despite them only being a minor part!
    Why? This is called Battlefront. It used to be a game about fighting in the Star Wars galaxy with the Troopers we know from the movies. originally the heroes only were gimmicks. but now they try to make them the focus of the game, despite them only being a minor part!

Look, that's great you feel that way and 100% support an infantry only mode but I play BF2 for the heroes. Let's agree to disagree
  • I would love to see Mace and Qui-Gon added to the heros list. But if we are talking more hero content to this game, I would love to see Obi-Wans, Grievous, Jangos, and Anakins hero starships to the game. Just throwing it out there.
  • I think Dengar and Greed should be back

Nien numb no comments

New hero Star Wars rebel Sabine wren and Ezra could be cool

But I want to see mace and Athoka and Ventress
  • Mace Windu would be great.
  • Heroes i would want:

Jyn

Krennic

Mace windu

Savage opress

Ezra briger

The Grand Inquisitor