criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

Boba's Rocket Damage?

2Next

Replies

• Anyone that gets hit by all of his rockets is clearly a loaded baked potato. Hes fine.

Not really I land them pretty often whenever I see a blaster hero

I said to get hit by them all requires bad players which in your case you hit bad players

You have to be pretty bad not to land them
  • CC_1010 wrote: »
    Anakin is not r2 spamming anyone as he just says: “give me a short break pls! My stamina is depleted!!! Cough”

Uhm okay
  • CC_1010 wrote: »
    Anakin is not r2 spamming anyone as he just says: “give me a short break pls! My stamina is depleted!!! Cough”

Anikan has fairly average stamina and in addition to his new stamina card cutting all cost by 40% and his high damage and high swing speed makes him very preferable to swing spammers
  • ghawar18 wrote: »
    boba is too weak in GA and infects in HvV, there is nothing easier than to chain the kill with boba with a minimum of competence. He has 4 star cards and can literally never die in good hands.

I wish I could separate from his star card "intense barrage" but the speed of rockets boba is too slow without it. Another card you are dependent on to make the hero playable ....

Agreed. If one star card is used by literally everyone it is a bad design.
  • Mcnally98 wrote: »
    CC_1010 wrote: »

Anikan has fairly average stamina and in addition to his new stamina card cutting all cost by 40% and his high damage and high swing speed makes him very preferable to swing spammers

Anakin is still a beast. If you're any blaster hero or Palps you're pretty much dead if he lands pull. Palps can sometimes dash away but plan on losing at least half your HP.

Anakin is still a beast. If you're any blaster hero or Palps you're pretty much dead if he lands pull. Palps can sometimes dash away but plan on losing at least half your HP.

Still a beast yes but a wounded one lol. A useless "block breaker" & a health card that allows him to die in the same amount of strikes smh. Needs tweaking & I say that without trying to sound biased.

Still a beast yes but a wounded one lol. A useless "block breaker" & a health card that allows him to die in the same amount of strikes smh. Needs tweaking & I say that without trying to sound biased.

Agree with the passionate strike buff but I’m struggling with your health logic. An extra 100 health certainly helps because while it doesn’t allow him to take an extra saber slice, it does protect him against a few blaster shots, which could be the difference between life and death.
    Definitely buff passionate strike though.

A fixed one* that doesn't need tweaking.
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."

Oh yes. Forgot about that card.
  • Am I the only Boba player who doesn’t use these no skill star cards?

I use blaster disabler and it’s by far my favorite

Without blaster disabler the concussion rocket is useless. That card is actually really good.

Without blaster disabler the concussion rocket is useless. That card is actually really good.

I use it all the time if there are blaster heroes. Its rly good.
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

• His air recovery needs to go. The air dodge is a cool feature doe.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • His air recovery needs to go. The air dodge is a cool feature doe.

+1
  • EA_Rtas
    1172 posts EA Moderator
    Alright removed some posts in here, leave it out with targeting other users and saying they should be modded. That's not appropriate. If that's how you really feel then report their post and let the mod team look into it.

Posting about it directly in the thread is bait whether intentionally or not as you're basically calling the OP a troll. That's really not cool so leave it out.
  • Keep his air recovery. It does not make sense that he would simply fall to the ground after being hit.

Decrease rocket damage by 66% and its recharge time by 50%. Less damage but can be used more often, but still a bit less damage overall.

Give his flamethrower a persistent damage and flame effect. It catches people on fire and does damage like the stinger pistol.

• Balanced I suppose
  • It's fine as is. You need situational awareness.
    Your journey nears its end.
    fg4b6t2kcplam2qmfrnt.gif
  • Boba Fett is a one trick pony and that rocket barrage of his is his big hero thing that he does other than his Fire punch. If he doesn’t have a rocket barrage available he’s probably going to fly away.
  • @F8RGE a response of some kind would be great, I’m sure you’re a very busy guy but it would be interesting to hear what the devs think about Boba in general
  • RyanK388 wrote: »
    Boba Fett is a one trick pony and that rocket barrage of his is his big hero thing that he does other than his Fire punch. If he doesn’t have a rocket barrage available he’s probably going to fly away.
    That's only what a bad Boba would do.
    Boba's blaster is very good, and combined with his maneuverability, can wipe out heroes no problem even without his Rocket Barrage.

True.
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

• RyanK388 wrote: »
    Boba Fett is a one trick pony and that rocket barrage of his is his big hero thing that he does other than his Fire punch. If he doesn’t have a rocket barrage available he’s probably going to fly away.
    Boba's blaster is very good, and combined with his maneuverability, can wipe out heroes no problem even without his Rocket Barrage.

I find it a fun challenge to play Boba WITHOUT doing the whole 'rocket barrage, fly away, laugh manically, taunt four times, repeat' thing. Like playing Palpatine without doing non-stop floaty-jumps, which always feel more like exploiting a game mechanic rather than playing him true-to-form. Plus, it's bound to be less annoying for the other team.
  • Majike wrote: »
    RyanK388 wrote: »

I find it a fun challenge to play Boba WITHOUT doing the whole 'rocket barrage, fly away, laugh manically, taunt four times, repeat' thing. Like playing Palpatine without doing non-stop floaty-jumps, which always feel more like exploiting a game mechanic rather than playing him true-to-form. Plus, it's bound to be less annoying for the other team.

Boba’s blaster certainly isn’t bad at close range but it’s nothing special when you compare it to some of the infantry weapons.

• Balanced I suppose

Lmao You post a bunch of clips of attacking unsuspecting blaster heros. 😂

You’re missing the point. An ability that can do 600 damage with one click is not balanced.

• Balanced I suppose

You’re missing the point. An ability that can do 600 damage with one click is not balanced.

Went right over his head.

• Balanced I suppose

600 damage if the enemy has the mind of a bot. I can just throw my Detonite Charge in the air and it would do the same damage.
    Your journey nears its end.
    fg4b6t2kcplam2qmfrnt.gif

• Balanced I suppose

Went right over his head.

This ability never hits anything with full force and when you are able to land all those rockets to same place you deserve that elimination.
  • It’s fine. He’s “iconic.” Like Triple B.
    21 years in the making... the wait is over. Buy RESIDENT EVIL 2 now!
    headerjpgt1547513853
  • Rinku wrote: »
    The only thing Boba is missing is a fifth ability where he pulls out a Lightsaber for the rest of the match.
    He doesn’t need one. His melee already breaks block and overrides lightsaber swings.
    21 years in the making... the wait is over. Buy RESIDENT EVIL 2 now!
    headerjpgt1547513853
  • lerodemmy wrote: »
    It’s fine. He’s “iconic.” Like Triple B.

oqfvt0cl0tkv.gif
    How is having an overpowered no-skill ability ‘iconic?’ It’s not like he even used anything like intense barrage in the movies?
    How is having an overpowered no-skill ability ‘iconic?’ It’s not like he even used anything like intense barrage in the movies?

Sarcasm
  • Hate that flying rat.

giphy.gif
  • hatreds_wrath
    334 posts Member
    edited September 12

Balanced I suppose

Im not missing anything. It is not surprising at all an unsuspecting player will be killed by barrage. That's just common sense. That's like saying Rey is op when she catches you off guard with the mind trick.
    Post edited by hatreds_wrath on