criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar

The worst thing of your bugs

The worst thing about your bugs is they seem to only affect some players. Just had a combat Rey (me) vs Vader, Vader was just unbeatable, but had the same combat Vader (me) vs Rey and Vader ran out of stamina twice in two seconds and was just a puppet waiting to be killed.

Offline content is mandatory if this game is to be played

Replies

• jonci
    1229 posts Member
    Bugs are the main things that actually work in this game, so make the most of them, you would miss them if they were to go.
  • I hate when i have a slow wi-fi connection, cause when i'm a hero or villain and i dodge off to the side to avoid getting hit by a level 200 anakin it glitches me back up to the enemy hero and then i'm dead, its so annoying when it does that.
  • Grievous15 wrote: »
    I hate when i have a slow wi-fi connection, cause when i'm a hero or villain and i dodge off to the side to avoid getting hit by a level 200 anakin it glitches me back up to the enemy hero and then i'm dead, its so annoying when it does that.

Is that from lag? I've seen that frustrating glitch, too. It's like lightsabers and blaster bolts have magnets that pull you towards them. Relentless Advance also seems to just suck people into the spinning blades now, too.
  • OcDoc
    1984 posts Member
    Good internet + wired connection + decent (well populated) nearby server = most problems solved.

My gaming experience is pretty good (PS4, wired fiber internet, US Virginia server). It wasn’t as good with a wireless connection. Just sayin... it’s a factor.
  • Chico
    494 posts Member
    OcDoc wrote: »
    Good internet + wired connection + decent (well populated) nearby server = most problems solved.

My gaming experience is pretty good (PS4, wired fiber internet, US Virginia server). It wasn’t as good with a wireless connection. Just sayin... it’s a factor.

All well and good until you get someone playing out of region or with terrible connection on your server. All of a sudden abilities fail 2 seconds after you have activated them, they magically hit you with every saber swing while physically disappearing from view and re-appearing metres away and you can't inflict damage on them. Happens all the time on European xbox server.
  • I haven't noticed any of them since the Instant Action release (just played a couple of Co-op, which was funny). Hopefully they will keep improving offline content so we enjoy what they have worked on so hard so far and cannot be enjoyed for whatever of the hypothetical reasons expressed in this forum.

BTW, AI sometimes do the same things online players do, they remain shooting despite being knocked down or thrown to the sky :D
  • I frequently complete a battle then get 0 points. I also haven't been able to level up any of my heroes except Bossk.