criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Clone Commando Community Transmission
September Community Calendar

Pats Antonio Brown

Pats really got Antonio Brown just give them the ship already 🤦🏾‍♂️

Replies

• WE'RE STILL HERE! WE'RE STILL HERE! WE'RE STILL HERE! WE'RE STILL HERE! WE'RE STILL HERE! WE'RE STILL HERE! WE'RE STILL HERE! WE'RE STILL HERE! WE'RE STILL HERE! WE'RE STILL HERE! WE'RE STILL HERE! WE'RE STILL HERE! WE'RE STILL HERE! WE'RE STILL HERE! WE'RE STILL HERE! WE'RE STILL HERE! WE'RE STILL HERE! WE'RE STILL HERE! WE'RE STILL HERE! WE'RE STILL HERE! WE'RE STILL HERE!
  • Glad I got AB in my fantasy team
  • Batman20
    1840 posts Member
    edited September 8
    Yep patriots will be unstoppable now if Brady plays well with brown. What a wasted investment by the raiders those draft picks they wasted for a player who didn't start one match for them
  • rollind24
    5781 posts Member
    edited September 8
    Glad I got AB in my fantasy team

I missed the first three rounds of my draft and was upset I autodrafted AB. It’s looking good now lol
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • Setting aside personal opinions I have about him as a person, I think AB will do more harm than good for the pats and there is almost no chance he even comes close to matching the production he had with the Steelers. The amount of targets he will get with New England will be a farcry from what he got with Pittsburgh, leading to decreased yards and touchdowns from what we are accustomed to seeing from AB.