criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Clone Commando Community Transmission
September Community Calendar

Worst type of hero players

I got this game a few weeks ago and am perplexed by a certain phenomenon that takes place in this community.

You start a match of GA and head for the objective. You manage to go on a little killstreak and rack up a good amount of battle points. Fast forward a bit and you're sitting at just over 4,000. Spawn in as Darth Vader and head into the battlefield. Oh what's that on the minimap? A red dot following your every move? Oh wait, now it's 2. Yep it's Anakin and Luke sprinting like Usain Bolt past your entire team just to try and kill little old you. Force choke and saber throw both and attempt to gain some sort of support from your team. No support. No hope. No mercy. All there is, is spam spam and more spam. Youre dead and those 4000 battle points are gone just like your hope's of actually playing as a hero for more than 20 seconds. And just like that you're staring at your TV in disbelief as the 2 battlefront prodigies leave to end the hopes and dreams of another player foolish enough to spawn in as a hero.

I just dont understand the mindset of a player whose only intention as a hero is to attack other heroes. These types of players have got to be the worst.

Replies

• Yep I hate those kind of tryhards who will travel all over the map just to try and kill you. I never do that to other players when I'm a hero because I know how frustrating it is to be chased around like that. Unless they have ridiculously low health or come after me I leave them
  • Batman20 wrote: »
    Yep I hate those kind of tryhards who will travel all over the map just to try and kill you. I never do that to other players when I'm a hero because I know how frustrating it is to be chased around like that. Unless they have ridiculously low health or come after me I leave them

Their idea of an entertaining hero experience is a kamikaze attempt to take out both you and themselves in the process. I dont understand why they insist on getting themselves killed just to take out a chunk of your health.
  • Is this a troll thread or real concern that heroes shouldn't attack other hetoes?

Definitely a troll
  • every player using a sabre hero should focus on enemy heroes and leave all normal troopers alone.
  • sightseeer wrote: »
    every player using a sabre hero should focus on enemy heroes and leave all normal troopers alone.

If that were the case wouldn't it just be HvV? It would be pointless to have heroes in galatic assault if everybody shared your mentality.
  • Sorry to burst your bubble but any mode involving heros and villains in this game is a complete joke. Especially when players group together in a paety and are matched against player not grouped and with little experience. Everytime I turn it back on I remember why I turned it off In The first place. I will only play non hero modes now if I do turn it on because it's just so broken, unbalanced and just a button smashing no skill fest. Its been broken from the beginning, and anything they do makes it worse. Either deal with the trash or turn it off. Just another reason it's a $5 game.
  • I honestly hate anakin in HvV, GA and CS.
  • Sorry to burst your bubble but any mode involving heros and villains in this game is a complete joke. Especially when players group together in a paety and are matched against player not grouped and with little experience. Everytime I turn it back on I remember why I turned it off In The first place. I will only play non hero modes now if I do turn it on because it's just so broken, unbalanced and just a button smashing no skill fest. Its been broken from the beginning, and anything they do makes it worse. Either deal with the trash or turn it off. Just another reason it's a $5 game.

I actually enjoy GA it's just annoying to deal with those enemy players who become a hero and their soul intention is suicide bombing into you as a hero. Obviously we shouldn't avoid other heroes all the time but when I see you specifically targeting me. When I literally see an anakin run past my entire team just to attack me while he's getting shot in the back, yeah that's annoying.