criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Clone Commando Community Transmission
September Community Calendar

What did you disliked the most about battlefront 2015

2Next

Replies

• bfloo
    15647 posts Member
    They moved this to the battlefront15 section. Now this thread will not be addressed and slowly fade away. They have to make the dlc easier to access. Reduce number of players required, make it free, add it offline. Something.
    Possibly, it may fade away. Regarding your request, it's a matter of convincing Disney and EA.
    They want us to forget this game, but it ain’t gonna happen
    I think they've just moved on. They seem real commited to the sequel though.

I just played like 10 matches of Online SWBF 2015 "Walker Assault", it was fun despite the issues it has. I can't help but think how much of a phenomenon this game would be if they addressed many of it's issues. I keep praying that some rich guy or gal will will set up a contract with EA, DICE and Disney, that if they will finish SWBF 2015 and give us the DLC maps Offline that he or she will hand them a check for 1 million dollars. Money talks...🙂

To those who posted against Jump Packs:
    (1.) First off some of those maps were huge. Jump Packs eased being able to get around.
    (2.) Plus Jump Packs were great for sneaking up on people from behind, especially if you had the scatter gun (laser shotgun).
    (3.) Jump Packs allowed snipers to get to high perches, you CAN'T do that in the sequel, which is truly a bummer.

To those who posted against Shields:
    I lost track of how many times the shield saved me from a sniper on Jukku or Tattooine. I just don't get the hate on that one at all. 🥺

For those against jump packs, it was so much fun shooting jump packers out of the sky, watching them whip around and crash. It was especially satisfying with the cycler rifle.

I loved blasting away people who would pop the shield and emote with the scatter gun.
    Always followed by a laugh emote for both
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• bfloo wrote: »
    They moved this to the battlefront15 section. Now this thread will not be addressed and slowly fade away. They have to make the dlc easier to access. Reduce number of players required, make it free, add it offline. Something.
    Possibly, it may fade away. Regarding your request, it's a matter of convincing Disney and EA.
    They want us to forget this game, but it ain’t gonna happen
    I think they've just moved on. They seem real commited to the sequel though.

I just played like 10 matches of Online SWBF 2015 "Walker Assault", it was fun despite the issues it has. I can't help but think how much of a phenomenon this game would be if they addressed many of it's issues. I keep praying that some rich guy or gal will will set up a contract with EA, DICE and Disney, that if they will finish SWBF 2015 and give us the DLC maps Offline that he or she will hand them a check for 1 million dollars. Money talks...🙂

To those who posted against Jump Packs:
    (1.) First off some of those maps were huge. Jump Packs eased being able to get around.
    (2.) Plus Jump Packs were great for sneaking up on people from behind, especially if you had the scatter gun (laser shotgun).
    (3.) Jump Packs allowed snipers to get to high perches, you CAN'T do that in the sequel, which is truly a bummer.

To those who posted against Shields:
    I lost track of how many times the shield saved me from a sniper on Jukku or Tattooine. I just don't get the hate on that one at all. 🥺

For those against jump packs, it was so much fun shooting jump packers out of the sky, watching them whip around and crash. It was especially satisfying with the cycler rifle.

I loved blasting away people who would pop the shield and emote with the scatter gun.
    Always followed by a laugh emote for both

So that was you ? Errrrrrrrrrr hulk smash. :# I'm totally messin' with you.
    “There is always hope.”