criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Clone Commando Community Transmission
September Community Calendar

Obi-Wan Mandalore Skin

I think that this would be a really cool addition, would you buy it if it was added to the game?

dr2hvgmbclss.jpg

Replies

• Cyro
    323 posts Member
    Why?.........
  • Høllow wrote: »
    I think that this would be a really cool addition, would you buy it if it was added to the game?

dr2hvgmbclss.jpg

Hell yeah, love me some obi. Don't watch CW but damn the suit looks awesome
  • Cyro
    323 posts Member
    This is not a common suit he wore for combat. just a disguise. so why should he wear this on geonosis or naboo?? DICE already went too far with Dookus Pyjamas....no need to violate the immersion even more.

just draw a line somewhere. "but i think it's cool" cant be the golden key to get everything you want into this game.
  • If obi wan gets another skin its gotta be a legendary ben kenobi.
  • bfloo
    15647 posts Member
    Cyro wrote: »
    This is not a common suit he wore for combat. just a disguise. so why should he wear this on geonosis or naboo?? DICE already went too far with Dookus Pyjamas....no need to violate the immersion even more.

just draw a line somewhere. "but i think it's cool" cant be the golden key to get everything you want into this game.

PJ's Dooku is the best hero skin in game.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png