criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

Adding Rose Tico would improve the game Dice

Prev1
No seriously it would. As a huge fan of Rose and the possibility of a tv series dedicated to her. It would be wonderful. Think about it for a second Dice. Forget about the bugs/content and think about what this game really needs. The fans won't admit it but they really want Rose. Do you want players to come back and play BFII? Make Rose playable.

jmgt02i5fto7.jpg

Look at this amazing artwork someone made
t6awjhoibyiu.jpg

Replies

• bfloo
    15713 posts Member
    Rose?

aa2tmmks9fum.png

Where is it stated that she might get a show?
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• Hard to argue with this. All hail Rose Thicco!

djbrhdezljke.jpeg

She thicc.
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

• Hard to argue with this. All hail Rose Thicco!

djbrhdezljke.jpeg

She thicc.

Lol no
    7o3927egjjik.jpeg
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • bfloo
    15713 posts Member
    DarthLando wrote: »
    Rose is the hero we deserve. Everyone’s pushing against Ahsoka when we should be pushing for Rose

Remember we’re going to win this war not by fighting what we hate, but saving what we love

cookies?

h846398gb27k.png

• bfloo
    15713 posts Member
    ok, who are Jannah & Zorri?

h846398gb27k.png

• ZephanUnbound
    3012 posts Member
    edited September 9
    bfloo wrote: »
    ok, who are Jannah & Zorri?

2 new characters from Episode 9

jannah-star-wars-a-ascensao-skywalker-00.jpg

star-wars-rise-of-skywalker-vanity-fair-keri-russell-zorri-bliss.jpg

To be fair, we don't actually know if they will be good characters yet, but I like their designs at least, which is more than I can say about Rose personally.
  • Add Rose and give her launch Retribution with 0,5 sec cooldown.
  • Well Poe personally should be in the game over Rose. He been in more movies than her meaning more appearances for him.
    Plus he could bring BB-8 in to the battlefront.
    What does DX in my name stand for?
  • bfloo
    15713 posts Member
    DXlolman wrote: »
    Well Poe personally should be in the game over Rose. He been in more movies than her meaning more appearances for him.

That's all we need, another droid zapping us

h846398gb27k.png

• DXlolman wrote: »
    Well Poe personally should be in the game over Rose. He been in more movies than her meaning more appearances for him.

Poe with BB-8 tagging along would be cool. 👌🏻
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • DXlolman
    834 posts Member
    edited September 9
    bfloo wrote: »
    DXlolman wrote: »

That's all we need, another droid zapping us

Well for the dark side... it would be the only one...
    Plasma and Iden with droids at this point we NEEDS BB-8.
    Edit: plus the little one does have other functions holo projector for decoys, spike grapple for physical knockdown, and a welding torch for burning people.
    What does DX in my name stand for?
  • I would rather have poe as a new hero instead of rose.
  • I'm confused.
  • Ben_Solo wrote: »
    Rose over Sabine every day of the week.

They both are terrible characters

sabine is not a terrible character, rose has no development sabine does and she is a mandalorian which makes her cooler, and she has a jet pack, light side needs a jet pack hero.
  • The only reason I would want her in the game is so I could repeatedly hunt her down and kill her and her dumb taser stick over and over in HvV. One of her abilities could be to crash into the guy in 1st place and automatically lose the game for light side👍

This is basically my reason for wanting Jar Jar except I’d love being Jar Jar with a gigantic target on my back
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • Jar Jar chase...new mode.
    41st.org Founder "Where the Game is Winnable."

are-you-threatening-me-gif.gif
  • maggiorestronzo
    14 posts Member
    edited September 10
    Grievous15 wrote: »
    Ben_Solo wrote: »
    Rose over Sabine every day of the week.

They both are terrible characters

sabine is not a terrible character, rose has no development sabine does and she is a mandalorian which makes her cooler, and she has a jet pack, light side needs a jet pack hero.

Sabine is a great character! She has the darksaber, a mandalorian bracelet full of nice gadgets, and a lot of grenades too. And she wields double blaster. It would be fun af to play with her.
  • bfloo
    15713 posts Member
    rollind24 wrote: »
    The only reason I would want her in the game is so I could repeatedly hunt her down and kill her and her dumb taser stick over and over in HvV. One of her abilities could be to crash into the guy in 1st place and automatically lose the game for light side👍

This is basically my reason for wanting Jar Jar except I’d love being Jar Jar with a gigantic target on my back

If they got Jar Jar right he would be the most fun.

h846398gb27k.png

• bfloo wrote: »
    rollind24 wrote: »
    The only reason I would want her in the game is so I could repeatedly hunt her down and kill her and her dumb taser stick over and over in HvV. One of her abilities could be to crash into the guy in 1st place and automatically lose the game for light side👍

If they got Jar Jar right he would be the most fun.

It’s a win win in my book. I mean it’s not often you’ll see me asking for more PT content
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • Aside from the possible sarcasm, I agree!
    Your journey nears its end.
    fg4b6t2kcplam2qmfrnt.gif
  • Jimmy89 wrote: »
    No seriously it would. As a huge fan of Rose and the possibility of a tv series dedicated to her. It would be wonderful. Think about it for a second Dice. Forget about the bugs/content and think about what this game really needs. The fans won't admit it but they really want Rose. Do you want players to come back and play BFII? Make Rose playable.

jmgt02i5fto7.jpg

Look at this amazing artwork someone made
    t6awjhoibyiu.jpg

Eh, if it wasn't for her my least favorite character would have been killed off, Finn. Han wannabe...
  • I bet Disney had to look for a long time to find a fat asian girl.
  • vonVile
    338 posts Member
    edited September 12
    Hard to argue with this. All hail Rose Thicco!

djbrhdezljke.jpeg
    Piscettios wrote: »
    Hard to argue with this. All hail Rose Thicco!

djbrhdezljke.jpeg

She thicc.

Lol no
    7o3927egjjik.jpeg

Only Ruin Johnson can turn a hot Asian [removed].
    Post edited by IIPrest0nII on
  • 4vx816e3rsav.gif

• Cane_danko wrote: »
    I see all this is where all the virgins congregate

Oh it's you. Hello again. With an attitude like that, I'm sure no one is going to take your opinion seriously.
    Heroes are born on the battlefront... especially if you play the objective.
    kui7ctmgyzll.png
  • Give Rose a good blaster, a wrench for melee, AND the un-nerfed roll from launch. She would then be my new favorite character.
  • 1. Not sure if troll... if so, move along
    2. We do need more blaster heroes AND more female heroes... so I'll give you that
    3. Jyn Erso should be a higher priority
    4. Padme Amidala should be a higher priority
    5. Sabine Wren... should not be a priority, but should also be higher priority over Rose.

And there it is!
  • Cane_danko wrote: »
    I see all this is where all the virgins congregate

Welcome! We were all worried you wouldn’t make it to the occasion.
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13