criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

What should Ahsoka and Ventress look like in this game?

Prev13
lovelysummerday
41 posts Member
edited September 16
As you know (at least as far as I know) there hasn't been any official non animated versions of these characters. I have been wondering how should they look inside this game. I am mostly thinking about their face (and head). Should they strongly base them on their animated versions or make them look quite different. Here are some pictures I would like them to look like:
Ahsoka Tano:

ahsoka-hero.jpg
ahsoka-portrait2.jpg

or maybe she can look like her voice actor Ashley Eckstein (both the one above and the one below look good to me)

99fd91c7e4cbfd6f16c6300b37abe800.jpg

Asajj Ventress:

f4274b21cf4bbbaea23c848ace7b0a4f.jpg
That particular cosplay of Asajj looks so awesome. I would love her to look similar to that.

(I know some of you don't like these characters but I hope if you feel negative about this issue I would like to hear why you feel like so and not pour your feelings around by trolling and attacking people who like these characters.)
Post edited by IronSoldier on

Replies

  • One change I would make to Asajj though. I would make her head tattoos to be more clear lined and maybe darker.
  • They’ll prob be bootleg versions like Anakin is in the game lol
  • Everybody expected them to be announced with this latest CT but it didn't happen, So at this point I pretty much guarantee if we end up getting them, that will coincide with the release of the clone wars next year.

    This.

    Dennis said after Felucia update they will be done with Clone Wars content for now.
  • Oh, here is the picture not just the link.

    AVENGERS-INFINITY-WAR-933841.jpg
  • Nebula is an awesome character by the way and love Karen Gillan. Also when she was on Doctor Who with Matt Smith those episodes were the best Doctor Who ever made.
  • Oooh, she is the stand-in for Karen Gillan. I think I saw her name "Miss Sinister" before but I didn't know she was actually the stand-in for Karen Gillan. I think Miss Sinister would a great model for Asajj. She certainly looks like her. Thank you for all this info CorpseMaker77.
  • *I think Miss Sinister would be a great model for Asajj.
  • Ashoka looks too weird with normal eyes. Just me?
  • 5tj8jdFi.jpg

    Thrawn looks like Pierce Brosnan imo.

    Because it is him. No idea why they used him as a reference but it's quite clearly him.
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    My Concepts
    Clone Skin Changes | Clone Customisation & Menu | Empire Customisation & Menu
  • lowell
    1303 posts Member
    edited September 16
    5tj8jdFi.jpg

    Thrawn looks like Pierce Brosnan imo.

    Because it is him. No idea why they used him as a reference but it's quite clearly him.

    I mean, in Rebels, they used Lars Mikkelsen as a model for Thrawn's body just like Vanessa Marshall with Hera. I still think he might be the one portraying him in live-action rather than Pierce Brosnan since Mads still has some pull with being Galen in Rogue One.
    star_wars_rebels_lars_mikkelsen_thrawn_design.jpg

    780w-463h_101317_star-wars-rebels-interviews-3.jpg

    Jon Favreau is looking at the entire canon and Legends to see what he wants to bring into the Mandalorian and considering Filoni is working with him, anything's a possibility:

    https://ew.com/tv/2019/09/11/thrawn-mara-jade-the-mandalorian/

    It makes some sense now that TCW Season 7 comes immediately after the Mandalorian Season 1 finishes its release if Bo-Katan eventually appears in Season 2:

    Post edited by IronSoldier on
  • see thats what i have been talking about.....how easy would it be to add them to them game. and when people say that they don't belong in the game because there animated.....thats a bunch of bantha fodder... because thats proof that they can and will look good in game
  • I've always said there should be more bald women in star wars. Who's laughing now
  • vVrathh wrote: »
    The real issue here is Ahsoka in the clone wars is a child. Iirc 14-16 years old during the clone wars. Do you really think DICE will let people shoot an alien child, fiction or not? No, they absolutely won’t.

    The rebels Ahsoka is around 34 years old. Makes absolutely no sense to have adult Ahsoka in clone wars content.

    Gotta give you creativity points. FIRST time
    I’ve seen this counter argument lmao
  • vVrathh wrote: »
    The real issue here is Ahsoka in the clone wars is a child. Iirc 14-16 years old during the clone wars. Do you really think DICE will let people shoot an alien child, fiction or not? No, they absolutely won’t.

    The rebels Ahsoka is around 34 years old. Makes absolutely no sense to have adult Ahsoka in clone wars content.

    I think it will be season 7 Ahsoka who is like 18y
  • Lawnmow3rMan
    1410 posts Member
    edited September 16
    As you know (at least as far as I know) there hasn't been any official non animated versions of these characters. I have been wondering how should they look inside this game. I am mostly thinking about their face (and head). Should they strongly base them on their animated versions or make them look quite different. Here are some pictures I would like them to look like:

    Ahsoka Tano:
    ahsoka-hero.jpg
    ahsoka-portrait2.jpg

    or maybe she can look like her voice actor Ashley Eckstein (both the one above and the one below look good to me)

    99fd91c7e4cbfd6f16c6300b37abe800.jpg

    Asajj Ventress:

    f4274b21cf4bbbaea23c848ace7b0a4f.jpg

    That particular cosplay of Asajj looks so awesome. I would love her to look similar to that.

    (I know some of you don't like these characters but I hope if you feel negative about this issue I would like to hear why you feel like so and not pour your feelings around by trolling and attacking people who like these characters.)

    Miss Sinister does an amazing job with Asajj and also does an excellent Jack from Mass Effect. Those Ahsoka models look good. The haters can hate and LOL all they want, but it would be awesome to get these bad *** dual wielding ladies in the game. I hope we see them eventually even if not right away.
    Post edited by IronSoldier on
  • CC_1010 wrote: »
    vVrathh wrote: »
    The real issue here is Ahsoka in the clone wars is a child. Iirc 14-16 years old during the clone wars. Do you really think DICE will let people shoot an alien child, fiction or not? No, they absolutely won’t.

    The rebels Ahsoka is around 34 years old. Makes absolutely no sense to have adult Ahsoka in clone wars content.

    I think it will be season 7 Ahsoka who is like 18y

    I think you need to read up on how long the clone wars lasted again. She was 14 when she was introduced midway into the clone wars. That would make her 17 at the max.
  • lowell
    1303 posts Member
    edited September 15
    vVrathh wrote: »
    The real issue here is Ahsoka in the clone wars is a child. Iirc 14-16 years old during the clone wars. Do you really think DICE will let people shoot an alien child, fiction or not? No, they absolutely won’t.

    The rebels Ahsoka is around 34 years old. Makes absolutely no sense to have adult Ahsoka in clone wars content.

    An argument against this is that some people have been asking for TPM Anakin's N-1 starfighter, he was 9 in the movie, why would you bring that kid into HvV Starfighter matches if you can't bring Ahsoka's Season 1-3 or Season 4-6 skins into the game?

    Another was that in a request for an Order 66 mode, they wanted Anakin to hunt down younglings, that's unacceptable but you can't accept clones hunting down Ahsoka during Season 5 when she was just 17 years old, a year apart from being 18 or even hunting her down after the Siege of Mandalore, during Order 66? That's also unfair.

    Also, if Ezra were to come to the game, he wouldn't be able to get his Season 1-2 skin by this logic, only Season 3-4 skin and he's at least a week older than Luke and Leia themselves.

    Same thing with Kanan, if he comes to the game, some will want his Padawan skin from his Marvel comic series.

  • vVrathh wrote: »
    CC_1010 wrote: »
    vVrathh wrote: »
    The real issue here is Ahsoka in the clone wars is a child. Iirc 14-16 years old during the clone wars. Do you really think DICE will let people shoot an alien child, fiction or not? No, they absolutely won’t.

    The rebels Ahsoka is around 34 years old. Makes absolutely no sense to have adult Ahsoka in clone wars content.

    I think it will be season 7 Ahsoka who is like 18y

    I think you need to read up on how long the clone wars lasted again. She was 14 when she was introduced midway into the clone wars. That would make her 17 at the max.

    Apparently, in the UK, the age of adulthood is 16.
  • lowell wrote: »
    vVrathh wrote: »
    The real issue here is Ahsoka in the clone wars is a child. Iirc 14-16 years old during the clone wars. Do you really think DICE will let people shoot an alien child, fiction or not? No, they absolutely won’t.

    The rebels Ahsoka is around 34 years old. Makes absolutely no sense to have adult Ahsoka in clone wars content.

    An argument against this is that some people have been asking for TPM Anakin's N-1 starfighter, he was 9 in the movie, why would you bring that kid into HvV Starfighter matches if you can't bring Ahsoka's Season 1-3 or Season 4-6 skins into the game?

    Another was that in a request for an Order 66 mode, they wanted Anakin to hunt down younglings, that's unacceptable but you can't accept clones hunting down Ahsoka during Season 5 when she was just 17 years old, a year apart from being 18 or even hunting her down after the Siege of Mandalore, during Order 66? That's also unfair.

    Also, if Ezra were to come to the game, he wouldn't be able to get his Season 1-2 skin by this logic, only Season 3-4 skin and he's at least a week older than Luke and Leia themselves.

    Same thing with Kanan, if he comes to the game, some will want his Padawan skin from his Marvel comic series.

    I honestly don’t get your argumentation here. The things you mention will never be added. No Phantom Menace Anakin, no younglings order 66 mission. And the same goes for a young Ezra. We won’t be getting children to shoot or slash with a lightsaber. So why on earth do you use people wanting these things as an arguement to add child Ahsoka? It ain’t gonna happen.
  • vVrathh wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    vVrathh wrote: »
    The real issue here is Ahsoka in the clone wars is a child. Iirc 14-16 years old during the clone wars. Do you really think DICE will let people shoot an alien child, fiction or not? No, they absolutely won’t.

    The rebels Ahsoka is around 34 years old. Makes absolutely no sense to have adult Ahsoka in clone wars content.

    An argument against this is that some people have been asking for TPM Anakin's N-1 starfighter, he was 9 in the movie, why would you bring that kid into HvV Starfighter matches if you can't bring Ahsoka's Season 1-3 or Season 4-6 skins into the game?

    Another was that in a request for an Order 66 mode, they wanted Anakin to hunt down younglings, that's unacceptable but you can't accept clones hunting down Ahsoka during Season 5 when she was just 17 years old, a year apart from being 18 or even hunting her down after the Siege of Mandalore, during Order 66? That's also unfair.

    Also, if Ezra were to come to the game, he wouldn't be able to get his Season 1-2 skin by this logic, only Season 3-4 skin and he's at least a week older than Luke and Leia themselves.

    Same thing with Kanan, if he comes to the game, some will want his Padawan skin from his Marvel comic series.

    I honestly don’t get your argumentation here. The things you mention will never be added. No Phantom Menace Anakin, no younglings order 66 mission. And the same goes for a young Ezra. We won’t be getting children to shoot or slash with a lightsaber. So why on earth do you use people wanting these things as an arguement to add child Ahsoka? It ain’t gonna happen.

    I'm just saying if those people get to make those requests, then we get to make those requests. At the end of the day, it's up to the devs, not us, and if we get Ahsoka, it would be only then a game changer to the Battlefront series since we have seen characters under 18 portrayed in other Star Wars games before.
  • Wheres the evidence they are coming?
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • lowell wrote: »
    vVrathh wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    vVrathh wrote: »
    The real issue here is Ahsoka in the clone wars is a child. Iirc 14-16 years old during the clone wars. Do you really think DICE will let people shoot an alien child, fiction or not? No, they absolutely won’t.

    The rebels Ahsoka is around 34 years old. Makes absolutely no sense to have adult Ahsoka in clone wars content.

    An argument against this is that some people have been asking for TPM Anakin's N-1 starfighter, he was 9 in the movie, why would you bring that kid into HvV Starfighter matches if you can't bring Ahsoka's Season 1-3 or Season 4-6 skins into the game?

    Another was that in a request for an Order 66 mode, they wanted Anakin to hunt down younglings, that's unacceptable but you can't accept clones hunting down Ahsoka during Season 5 when she was just 17 years old, a year apart from being 18 or even hunting her down after the Siege of Mandalore, during Order 66? That's also unfair.

    Also, if Ezra were to come to the game, he wouldn't be able to get his Season 1-2 skin by this logic, only Season 3-4 skin and he's at least a week older than Luke and Leia themselves.

    Same thing with Kanan, if he comes to the game, some will want his Padawan skin from his Marvel comic series.

    I honestly don’t get your argumentation here. The things you mention will never be added. No Phantom Menace Anakin, no younglings order 66 mission. And the same goes for a young Ezra. We won’t be getting children to shoot or slash with a lightsaber. So why on earth do you use people wanting these things as an arguement to add child Ahsoka? It ain’t gonna happen.

    I'm just saying if those people get to make those requests, then we get to make those requests. At the end of the day, it's up to the devs, not us, and if we get Ahsoka, it would be only then a game changer to the Battlefront series since we have seen characters under 18 portrayed in other Star Wars games before.

    I haven’t said you can’t request it. I’m just giving you a reality check of why it’s not going to happen. And sure there have been minors in Star Wars adventure games. That’s different. And just to make things very clear, the devs may design what’s in the game, but make absolutely no mistake. Disney through Lucas Film are the ones deciding what they can and cannot use in the game.
  • vVrathh wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    vVrathh wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    vVrathh wrote: »
    The real issue here is Ahsoka in the clone wars is a child. Iirc 14-16 years old during the clone wars. Do you really think DICE will let people shoot an alien child, fiction or not? No, they absolutely won’t.

    The rebels Ahsoka is around 34 years old. Makes absolutely no sense to have adult Ahsoka in clone wars content.

    An argument against this is that some people have been asking for TPM Anakin's N-1 starfighter, he was 9 in the movie, why would you bring that kid into HvV Starfighter matches if you can't bring Ahsoka's Season 1-3 or Season 4-6 skins into the game?

    Another was that in a request for an Order 66 mode, they wanted Anakin to hunt down younglings, that's unacceptable but you can't accept clones hunting down Ahsoka during Season 5 when she was just 17 years old, a year apart from being 18 or even hunting her down after the Siege of Mandalore, during Order 66? That's also unfair.

    Also, if Ezra were to come to the game, he wouldn't be able to get his Season 1-2 skin by this logic, only Season 3-4 skin and he's at least a week older than Luke and Leia themselves.

    Same thing with Kanan, if he comes to the game, some will want his Padawan skin from his Marvel comic series.

    I honestly don’t get your argumentation here. The things you mention will never be added. No Phantom Menace Anakin, no younglings order 66 mission. And the same goes for a young Ezra. We won’t be getting children to shoot or slash with a lightsaber. So why on earth do you use people wanting these things as an arguement to add child Ahsoka? It ain’t gonna happen.

    I'm just saying if those people get to make those requests, then we get to make those requests. At the end of the day, it's up to the devs, not us, and if we get Ahsoka, it would be only then a game changer to the Battlefront series since we have seen characters under 18 portrayed in other Star Wars games before.

    I haven’t said you can’t request it. I’m just giving you a reality check of why it’s not going to happen. And sure there have been minors in Star Wars adventure games. That’s different. And just to make things very clear, the devs may design what’s in the game, but make absolutely no mistake. Disney through Lucas Film are the ones deciding what they can and cannot use in the game.

    Why wouldn't Lucasfilm collaborate with DICE in getting Ahsoka in the game, especially when TCW Season 7 is coming in February? This game is literally a free marketing platform for Disney to use to market Disney+ since EA basically paid Disney for the license.

    They got Dave Filoni to design the compass in TLJ that was also in the campaign, so I wouldn't be surprised if the devs got him to consult on how to get Ahsoka right for the game.
  • lowell
    1303 posts Member
    edited September 16
    Wolfman91 wrote: »
    This is how they should look:


    Really wondering more about this character lately than those two:
    splash-swrebels2017.jpg

    jfo_saw.6.jpg

    The original rebel as a hero in the game would be awesome to have!
    Post edited by IronSoldier on
  • lowell wrote: »
    vVrathh wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    vVrathh wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    vVrathh wrote: »
    The real issue here is Ahsoka in the clone wars is a child. Iirc 14-16 years old during the clone wars. Do you really think DICE will let people shoot an alien child, fiction or not? No, they absolutely won’t.

    The rebels Ahsoka is around 34 years old. Makes absolutely no sense to have adult Ahsoka in clone wars content.

    An argument against this is that some people have been asking for TPM Anakin's N-1 starfighter, he was 9 in the movie, why would you bring that kid into HvV Starfighter matches if you can't bring Ahsoka's Season 1-3 or Season 4-6 skins into the game?

    Another was that in a request for an Order 66 mode, they wanted Anakin to hunt down younglings, that's unacceptable but you can't accept clones hunting down Ahsoka during Season 5 when she was just 17 years old, a year apart from being 18 or even hunting her down after the Siege of Mandalore, during Order 66? That's also unfair.

    Also, if Ezra were to come to the game, he wouldn't be able to get his Season 1-2 skin by this logic, only Season 3-4 skin and he's at least a week older than Luke and Leia themselves.

    Same thing with Kanan, if he comes to the game, some will want his Padawan skin from his Marvel comic series.

    I honestly don’t get your argumentation here. The things you mention will never be added. No Phantom Menace Anakin, no younglings order 66 mission. And the same goes for a young Ezra. We won’t be getting children to shoot or slash with a lightsaber. So why on earth do you use people wanting these things as an arguement to add child Ahsoka? It ain’t gonna happen.

    I'm just saying if those people get to make those requests, then we get to make those requests. At the end of the day, it's up to the devs, not us, and if we get Ahsoka, it would be only then a game changer to the Battlefront series since we have seen characters under 18 portrayed in other Star Wars games before.

    I haven’t said you can’t request it. I’m just giving you a reality check of why it’s not going to happen. And sure there have been minors in Star Wars adventure games. That’s different. And just to make things very clear, the devs may design what’s in the game, but make absolutely no mistake. Disney through Lucas Film are the ones deciding what they can and cannot use in the game.

    Why wouldn't Lucasfilm collaborate with DICE in getting Ahsoka in the game, especially when TCW Season 7 is coming in February? This game is literally a free marketing platform for Disney to use to market Disney+ since EA basically paid Disney for the license.

    They got Dave Filoni to design the compass in TLJ that was also in the campaign, so I wouldn't be surprised if the devs got him to consult on how to get Ahsoka right for the game.

    Because Disney is a company for children. They don’t want people shooting children in a shooter. It’s that simple. It’s the same reason why there will never be R rated content on Disney+
  • lowell
    1303 posts Member
    edited September 15
    vVrathh wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    vVrathh wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    vVrathh wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    vVrathh wrote: »
    The real issue here is Ahsoka in the clone wars is a child. Iirc 14-16 years old during the clone wars. Do you really think DICE will let people shoot an alien child, fiction or not? No, they absolutely won’t.

    The rebels Ahsoka is around 34 years old. Makes absolutely no sense to have adult Ahsoka in clone wars content.

    An argument against this is that some people have been asking for TPM Anakin's N-1 starfighter, he was 9 in the movie, why would you bring that kid into HvV Starfighter matches if you can't bring Ahsoka's Season 1-3 or Season 4-6 skins into the game?

    Another was that in a request for an Order 66 mode, they wanted Anakin to hunt down younglings, that's unacceptable but you can't accept clones hunting down Ahsoka during Season 5 when she was just 17 years old, a year apart from being 18 or even hunting her down after the Siege of Mandalore, during Order 66? That's also unfair.

    Also, if Ezra were to come to the game, he wouldn't be able to get his Season 1-2 skin by this logic, only Season 3-4 skin and he's at least a week older than Luke and Leia themselves.

    Same thing with Kanan, if he comes to the game, some will want his Padawan skin from his Marvel comic series.

    I honestly don’t get your argumentation here. The things you mention will never be added. No Phantom Menace Anakin, no younglings order 66 mission. And the same goes for a young Ezra. We won’t be getting children to shoot or slash with a lightsaber. So why on earth do you use people wanting these things as an arguement to add child Ahsoka? It ain’t gonna happen.

    I'm just saying if those people get to make those requests, then we get to make those requests. At the end of the day, it's up to the devs, not us, and if we get Ahsoka, it would be only then a game changer to the Battlefront series since we have seen characters under 18 portrayed in other Star Wars games before.

    I haven’t said you can’t request it. I’m just giving you a reality check of why it’s not going to happen. And sure there have been minors in Star Wars adventure games. That’s different. And just to make things very clear, the devs may design what’s in the game, but make absolutely no mistake. Disney through Lucas Film are the ones deciding what they can and cannot use in the game.

    Why wouldn't Lucasfilm collaborate with DICE in getting Ahsoka in the game, especially when TCW Season 7 is coming in February? This game is literally a free marketing platform for Disney to use to market Disney+ since EA basically paid Disney for the license.

    They got Dave Filoni to design the compass in TLJ that was also in the campaign, so I wouldn't be surprised if the devs got him to consult on how to get Ahsoka right for the game.

    Because Disney is a company for children. They don’t want people shooting children in a shooter. It’s that simple. It’s the same reason why there will never be R rated content on Disney+

    Star Wars is ranged from G to PG-13 and the service has content ranging from G to PG-13. If we're Star Wars fans, we watch content that is literally rated around G to PG-13 and the game is based on content that's rated from G to PG-13, that's why it's rated T for Teen.

    Disney makes content for all ages, that's why they bought Lucasfilm because George meant Star Wars to be all ages. There won't ever be an R-rated Star Wars project.

    This was what Jon Favreau talked about when George visited him and Dave Filoni on the set of the Mandalorian:

    https://www.gqmiddleeast.com/culture/heres-what-jon-favreau-and-george-lucas-have-been-talking-about-for-the-mandalorian



    Disney+'s demographic ranges from family to young adults. As long as you have money to pay for the subscription and internet access and device for the service, you can get the subscription to the service.
  • lowell wrote: »
    vVrathh wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    vVrathh wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    vVrathh wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    vVrathh wrote: »
    The real issue here is Ahsoka in the clone wars is a child. Iirc 14-16 years old during the clone wars. Do you really think DICE will let people shoot an alien child, fiction or not? No, they absolutely won’t.

    The rebels Ahsoka is around 34 years old. Makes absolutely no sense to have adult Ahsoka in clone wars content.

    An argument against this is that some people have been asking for TPM Anakin's N-1 starfighter, he was 9 in the movie, why would you bring that kid into HvV Starfighter matches if you can't bring Ahsoka's Season 1-3 or Season 4-6 skins into the game?

    Another was that in a request for an Order 66 mode, they wanted Anakin to hunt down younglings, that's unacceptable but you can't accept clones hunting down Ahsoka during Season 5 when she was just 17 years old, a year apart from being 18 or even hunting her down after the Siege of Mandalore, during Order 66? That's also unfair.

    Also, if Ezra were to come to the game, he wouldn't be able to get his Season 1-2 skin by this logic, only Season 3-4 skin and he's at least a week older than Luke and Leia themselves.

    Same thing with Kanan, if he comes to the game, some will want his Padawan skin from his Marvel comic series.

    I honestly don’t get your argumentation here. The things you mention will never be added. No Phantom Menace Anakin, no younglings order 66 mission. And the same goes for a young Ezra. We won’t be getting children to shoot or slash with a lightsaber. So why on earth do you use people wanting these things as an arguement to add child Ahsoka? It ain’t gonna happen.

    I'm just saying if those people get to make those requests, then we get to make those requests. At the end of the day, it's up to the devs, not us, and if we get Ahsoka, it would be only then a game changer to the Battlefront series since we have seen characters under 18 portrayed in other Star Wars games before.

    I haven’t said you can’t request it. I’m just giving you a reality check of why it’s not going to happen. And sure there have been minors in Star Wars adventure games. That’s different. And just to make things very clear, the devs may design what’s in the game, but make absolutely no mistake. Disney through Lucas Film are the ones deciding what they can and cannot use in the game.

    Why wouldn't Lucasfilm collaborate with DICE in getting Ahsoka in the game, especially when TCW Season 7 is coming in February? This game is literally a free marketing platform for Disney to use to market Disney+ since EA basically paid Disney for the license.

    They got Dave Filoni to design the compass in TLJ that was also in the campaign, so I wouldn't be surprised if the devs got him to consult on how to get Ahsoka right for the game.

    Because Disney is a company for children. They don’t want people shooting children in a shooter. It’s that simple. It’s the same reason why there will never be R rated content on Disney+

    Star Wars is ranged from G to PG-13 and the service has content ranging from G to PG-13. If we're Star Wars fans, we watch content that is literally rated around G to PG-13 and the game is based on content that's rated from G to PG-13, that's why it's rated T for Teen.

    Disney makes content for all ages, that's why they bought Lucasfilm because George meant Star Wars to be all ages. There won't ever be an R-rated Star Wars project.

    This was what Jon Favreau talked about when George visited him and Dave Filoni on the set of the Mandalorian:

    https://www.gqmiddleeast.com/culture/heres-what-jon-favreau-and-george-lucas-have-been-talking-about-for-the-mandalorian



    Disney+'s demographic ranges from family to young adults. As long as you have money to pay for the subscription and internet access and device for the service, you can get the subscription to the service.

    Pretty sure once you allow the shooting of children in a shooter, it goes away from teen to something else.
  • vVrathh wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    vVrathh wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    vVrathh wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    vVrathh wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    vVrathh wrote: »
    The real issue here is Ahsoka in the clone wars is a child. Iirc 14-16 years old during the clone wars. Do you really think DICE will let people shoot an alien child, fiction or not? No, they absolutely won’t.

    The rebels Ahsoka is around 34 years old. Makes absolutely no sense to have adult Ahsoka in clone wars content.

    An argument against this is that some people have been asking for TPM Anakin's N-1 starfighter, he was 9 in the movie, why would you bring that kid into HvV Starfighter matches if you can't bring Ahsoka's Season 1-3 or Season 4-6 skins into the game?

    Another was that in a request for an Order 66 mode, they wanted Anakin to hunt down younglings, that's unacceptable but you can't accept clones hunting down Ahsoka during Season 5 when she was just 17 years old, a year apart from being 18 or even hunting her down after the Siege of Mandalore, during Order 66? That's also unfair.

    Also, if Ezra were to come to the game, he wouldn't be able to get his Season 1-2 skin by this logic, only Season 3-4 skin and he's at least a week older than Luke and Leia themselves.

    Same thing with Kanan, if he comes to the game, some will want his Padawan skin from his Marvel comic series.

    I honestly don’t get your argumentation here. The things you mention will never be added. No Phantom Menace Anakin, no younglings order 66 mission. And the same goes for a young Ezra. We won’t be getting children to shoot or slash with a lightsaber. So why on earth do you use people wanting these things as an arguement to add child Ahsoka? It ain’t gonna happen.

    I'm just saying if those people get to make those requests, then we get to make those requests. At the end of the day, it's up to the devs, not us, and if we get Ahsoka, it would be only then a game changer to the Battlefront series since we have seen characters under 18 portrayed in other Star Wars games before.

    I haven’t said you can’t request it. I’m just giving you a reality check of why it’s not going to happen. And sure there have been minors in Star Wars adventure games. That’s different. And just to make things very clear, the devs may design what’s in the game, but make absolutely no mistake. Disney through Lucas Film are the ones deciding what they can and cannot use in the game.

    Why wouldn't Lucasfilm collaborate with DICE in getting Ahsoka in the game, especially when TCW Season 7 is coming in February? This game is literally a free marketing platform for Disney to use to market Disney+ since EA basically paid Disney for the license.

    They got Dave Filoni to design the compass in TLJ that was also in the campaign, so I wouldn't be surprised if the devs got him to consult on how to get Ahsoka right for the game.

    Because Disney is a company for children. They don’t want people shooting children in a shooter. It’s that simple. It’s the same reason why there will never be R rated content on Disney+

    Star Wars is ranged from G to PG-13 and the service has content ranging from G to PG-13. If we're Star Wars fans, we watch content that is literally rated around G to PG-13 and the game is based on content that's rated from G to PG-13, that's why it's rated T for Teen.

    Disney makes content for all ages, that's why they bought Lucasfilm because George meant Star Wars to be all ages. There won't ever be an R-rated Star Wars project.

    This was what Jon Favreau talked about when George visited him and Dave Filoni on the set of the Mandalorian:

    https://www.gqmiddleeast.com/culture/heres-what-jon-favreau-and-george-lucas-have-been-talking-about-for-the-mandalorian



    Disney+'s demographic ranges from family to young adults. As long as you have money to pay for the subscription and internet access and device for the service, you can get the subscription to the service.

    Pretty sure once you allow the shooting of children in a shooter, it goes away from teen to something else.

    This game never changed the ratings from T and how come then they didn't just cut the shootings of children in the films, the shows, the comics, the novels, etc. if this was the case everywhere?
  • meshugene89
    3528 posts Member
    edited September 15
    lowell wrote: »
    vVrathh wrote: »
    CC_1010 wrote: »
    vVrathh wrote: »
    The real issue here is Ahsoka in the clone wars is a child. Iirc 14-16 years old during the clone wars. Do you really think DICE will let people shoot an alien child, fiction or not? No, they absolutely won’t.

    The rebels Ahsoka is around 34 years old. Makes absolutely no sense to have adult Ahsoka in clone wars content.

    I think it will be season 7 Ahsoka who is like 18y

    I think you need to read up on how long the clone wars lasted again. She was 14 when she was introduced midway into the clone wars. That would make her 17 at the max.

    Apparently, in the UK, the age of adulthood is 16.

    Not quite. 16 is age of consent, 18 is adulthood.
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    My Concepts
    Clone Skin Changes | Clone Customisation & Menu | Empire Customisation & Menu
  • lowell wrote: »
    vVrathh wrote: »
    CC_1010 wrote: »
    vVrathh wrote: »
    The real issue here is Ahsoka in the clone wars is a child. Iirc 14-16 years old during the clone wars. Do you really think DICE will let people shoot an alien child, fiction or not? No, they absolutely won’t.

    The rebels Ahsoka is around 34 years old. Makes absolutely no sense to have adult Ahsoka in clone wars content.

    I think it will be season 7 Ahsoka who is like 18y

    I think you need to read up on how long the clone wars lasted again. She was 14 when she was introduced midway into the clone wars. That would make her 17 at the max.

    Apparently, in the UK, the age of adulthood is 16.

    Not quite. 16 is age of consent, 18 is adulthood.

    It says 16 here:

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_majority
  • bfloo
    15713 posts Member
    vVrathh wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    vVrathh wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    vVrathh wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    vVrathh wrote: »
    The real issue here is Ahsoka in the clone wars is a child. Iirc 14-16 years old during the clone wars. Do you really think DICE will let people shoot an alien child, fiction or not? No, they absolutely won’t.

    The rebels Ahsoka is around 34 years old. Makes absolutely no sense to have adult Ahsoka in clone wars content.

    An argument against this is that some people have been asking for TPM Anakin's N-1 starfighter, he was 9 in the movie, why would you bring that kid into HvV Starfighter matches if you can't bring Ahsoka's Season 1-3 or Season 4-6 skins into the game?

    Another was that in a request for an Order 66 mode, they wanted Anakin to hunt down younglings, that's unacceptable but you can't accept clones hunting down Ahsoka during Season 5 when she was just 17 years old, a year apart from being 18 or even hunting her down after the Siege of Mandalore, during Order 66? That's also unfair.

    Also, if Ezra were to come to the game, he wouldn't be able to get his Season 1-2 skin by this logic, only Season 3-4 skin and he's at least a week older than Luke and Leia themselves.

    Same thing with Kanan, if he comes to the game, some will want his Padawan skin from his Marvel comic series.

    I honestly don’t get your argumentation here. The things you mention will never be added. No Phantom Menace Anakin, no younglings order 66 mission. And the same goes for a young Ezra. We won’t be getting children to shoot or slash with a lightsaber. So why on earth do you use people wanting these things as an arguement to add child Ahsoka? It ain’t gonna happen.

    I'm just saying if those people get to make those requests, then we get to make those requests. At the end of the day, it's up to the devs, not us, and if we get Ahsoka, it would be only then a game changer to the Battlefront series since we have seen characters under 18 portrayed in other Star Wars games before.

    I haven’t said you can’t request it. I’m just giving you a reality check of why it’s not going to happen. And sure there have been minors in Star Wars adventure games. That’s different. And just to make things very clear, the devs may design what’s in the game, but make absolutely no mistake. Disney through Lucas Film are the ones deciding what they can and cannot use in the game.

    Why wouldn't Lucasfilm collaborate with DICE in getting Ahsoka in the game, especially when TCW Season 7 is coming in February? This game is literally a free marketing platform for Disney to use to market Disney+ since EA basically paid Disney for the license.

    They got Dave Filoni to design the compass in TLJ that was also in the campaign, so I wouldn't be surprised if the devs got him to consult on how to get Ahsoka right for the game.

    Because Disney is a company for children. They don’t want people shooting children in a shooter. It’s that simple. It’s the same reason why there will never be R rated content on Disney+

    Child soldiers might not be allowed if they want to keep their current kid friendly rating for this game.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

    Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

    h846398gb27k.png


  • lowell wrote: »
    vVrathh wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    vVrathh wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    vVrathh wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    vVrathh wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    vVrathh wrote: »
    The real issue here is Ahsoka in the clone wars is a child. Iirc 14-16 years old during the clone wars. Do you really think DICE will let people shoot an alien child, fiction or not? No, they absolutely won’t.

    The rebels Ahsoka is around 34 years old. Makes absolutely no sense to have adult Ahsoka in clone wars content.

    An argument against this is that some people have been asking for TPM Anakin's N-1 starfighter, he was 9 in the movie, why would you bring that kid into HvV Starfighter matches if you can't bring Ahsoka's Season 1-3 or Season 4-6 skins into the game?

    Another was that in a request for an Order 66 mode, they wanted Anakin to hunt down younglings, that's unacceptable but you can't accept clones hunting down Ahsoka during Season 5 when she was just 17 years old, a year apart from being 18 or even hunting her down after the Siege of Mandalore, during Order 66? That's also unfair.

    Also, if Ezra were to come to the game, he wouldn't be able to get his Season 1-2 skin by this logic, only Season 3-4 skin and he's at least a week older than Luke and Leia themselves.

    Same thing with Kanan, if he comes to the game, some will want his Padawan skin from his Marvel comic series.

    I honestly don’t get your argumentation here. The things you mention will never be added. No Phantom Menace Anakin, no younglings order 66 mission. And the same goes for a young Ezra. We won’t be getting children to shoot or slash with a lightsaber. So why on earth do you use people wanting these things as an arguement to add child Ahsoka? It ain’t gonna happen.

    I'm just saying if those people get to make those requests, then we get to make those requests. At the end of the day, it's up to the devs, not us, and if we get Ahsoka, it would be only then a game changer to the Battlefront series since we have seen characters under 18 portrayed in other Star Wars games before.

    I haven’t said you can’t request it. I’m just giving you a reality check of why it’s not going to happen. And sure there have been minors in Star Wars adventure games. That’s different. And just to make things very clear, the devs may design what’s in the game, but make absolutely no mistake. Disney through Lucas Film are the ones deciding what they can and cannot use in the game.

    Why wouldn't Lucasfilm collaborate with DICE in getting Ahsoka in the game, especially when TCW Season 7 is coming in February? This game is literally a free marketing platform for Disney to use to market Disney+ since EA basically paid Disney for the license.

    They got Dave Filoni to design the compass in TLJ that was also in the campaign, so I wouldn't be surprised if the devs got him to consult on how to get Ahsoka right for the game.

    Because Disney is a company for children. They don’t want people shooting children in a shooter. It’s that simple. It’s the same reason why there will never be R rated content on Disney+

    Star Wars is ranged from G to PG-13 and the service has content ranging from G to PG-13. If we're Star Wars fans, we watch content that is literally rated around G to PG-13 and the game is based on content that's rated from G to PG-13, that's why it's rated T for Teen.

    Disney makes content for all ages, that's why they bought Lucasfilm because George meant Star Wars to be all ages. There won't ever be an R-rated Star Wars project.

    This was what Jon Favreau talked about when George visited him and Dave Filoni on the set of the Mandalorian:

    https://www.gqmiddleeast.com/culture/heres-what-jon-favreau-and-george-lucas-have-been-talking-about-for-the-mandalorian



    Disney+'s demographic ranges from family to young adults. As long as you have money to pay for the subscription and internet access and device for the service, you can get the subscription to the service.

    Pretty sure once you allow the shooting of children in a shooter, it goes away from teen to something else.

    This game never changed the ratings from T and how come then they didn't just cut the shootings of children in the films, the shows, the comics, the novels, etc. if this was the case everywhere?

    Passive and active entertainment are different. And Disney didn’t make the prequels in case you forgot. They even stopped with dismemberment in the sequel trilogies and the new Jedi Fallen Order game. Exactly where in Star Wars post Disney content do you see such things?
  • lowell wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    vVrathh wrote: »
    CC_1010 wrote: »
    vVrathh wrote: »
    The real issue here is Ahsoka in the clone wars is a child. Iirc 14-16 years old during the clone wars. Do you really think DICE will let people shoot an alien child, fiction or not? No, they absolutely won’t.

    The rebels Ahsoka is around 34 years old. Makes absolutely no sense to have adult Ahsoka in clone wars content.

    I think it will be season 7 Ahsoka who is like 18y

    I think you need to read up on how long the clone wars lasted again. She was 14 when she was introduced midway into the clone wars. That would make her 17 at the max.

    Apparently, in the UK, the age of adulthood is 16.

    Not quite. 16 is age of consent, 18 is adulthood.

    It says 16 here:

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_majority

    This "age of majority" thing is kind of a grey area because it's not a blanket definition for reaching full adulthood but rather an age at which certain rights are granted in the belief that people of this age can be given responsibility for certain actions. In the UK, for example, at 16 you are the legal age of consent, you can drive, leave school, get married, and in Scotland you can vote. When you're 18, you can drink, smoke, gamble, vote (in the rest of the UK), obtain a bank loan, serve in the military, etc. You get far more rights at 18 which is why most people in the UK consider the fully adult age to be 18.
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    My Concepts
    Clone Skin Changes | Clone Customisation & Menu | Empire Customisation & Menu
  • lowell wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    vVrathh wrote: »
    CC_1010 wrote: »
    vVrathh wrote: »
    The real issue here is Ahsoka in the clone wars is a child. Iirc 14-16 years old during the clone wars. Do you really think DICE will let people shoot an alien child, fiction or not? No, they absolutely won’t.

    The rebels Ahsoka is around 34 years old. Makes absolutely no sense to have adult Ahsoka in clone wars content.

    I think it will be season 7 Ahsoka who is like 18y

    I think you need to read up on how long the clone wars lasted again. She was 14 when she was introduced midway into the clone wars. That would make her 17 at the max.

    Apparently, in the UK, the age of adulthood is 16.

    Not quite. 16 is age of consent, 18 is adulthood.

    It says 16 here:

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_majority

    This "age of majority" thing is kind of a grey area because it's not a blanket definition for reaching full adulthood but rather an age at which certain rights are granted in the belief that people of this age can be given responsibility for certain actions. In the UK, for example, at 16 you are the legal age of consent, you can drive, leave school, get married, and in Scotland you can vote. When you're 18, you can drink, smoke, gamble, vote (in the rest of the UK), obtain a bank loan, serve in the military, etc. You get far more rights at 18 which is why most people in the UK consider the fully adult age to be 18.

    Wow, you guys get the rights earlier than we do over here. But thanks for clarifying on this. Also, when you say leave school, do you mean like it's possible to graduate early from high school at 16 and enter college immediately?
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!