criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar

You are the worst type of teammate.

Slschocolate
23 posts Member
edited September 10
You stuck with me every spawn in HvV (A+) yet every time we were faced with multiple opposing players you do nothing till after I’d die. Like.. what’s the strategy bruhh? Ffs.. you think that watching yourself get pummeled over and over again once your teammate dies would give you a hint to attack WITH your teammate..? No? Okay, I’ll go **** myself.
Post edited by Slschocolate on

Replies

• OcDoc
    1984 posts Member
    Might want to check the forum rules. Or maybe you just don’t care. Either way, in before locked.
  • WTF is it rant season :*
  • HvV is now a pre made mode if u want to have fun.

giphy.gif

• jonci wrote: »
    WTF is it rant season :*

oh, not you again...
  • You stuck with me every spawn in HvV (A+) yet every time we were faced with multiple opposing players you do nothing till after I’d die. Like.. what’s the strategy bruhh? Ffs.. you think that watching yourself get pummeled over and over again once your teammate dies would give you a hint to attack WITH your teammate..? No? Okay, I’ll go **** myself.

For some newbs it "is" a strategy and they ALWAYS lose! :p
    5gyfxhxo6249.jpg
  • What it was "hoped" to be and what it actually is turned out to be a sad effort by this dev team.
    No way to see what your team mate is spawning as, you can't spawn as a hero that your team mate was.
    It's just a total mess of a mode.
    Quite unfortunate, considering what it "could" have been...
    5gyfxhxo6249.jpg