criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Clone Commando Community Transmission
September Community Calendar

REMAKE yoda dash attack

It's very unfair that Yoda can deal damage whenever he wants and not because the one who manage him is a good player.
Please remake this ability again cause it's unfair and outrageous that someone who can play is defeated by someone who not just because this OP ability.

It might doesnt deal much damage but it's a gradually damage that can be decisive for the game. And we all know that Yoda can be unbeatable if he's only concentrate in blocking (shots and now sabers...) and using dash attack. (with the plus that he is a small character and so he's difficult to be hurt)

Replies

• Yeah, I agree with this. I was dooku one time and he kept getting in that little bit of damage in with his dash attack, then i tried to run from him and he just kept following me and leaping right up to me, it was annoying, and then he killed me as yoda.
  • Grievous15 wrote: »
    Yeah, I agree with this. I was dooku one time and he kept getting in that little bit of damage in with his dash attack, then i tried to run from him and he just kept following me and leaping right up to me, it was annoying, and then he killed me as yoda.

Yeah. I think they should remake Dash Attack