criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

New Venator HvsV map sucks!

Its ok, but really small but why choose that rabdom area of that awrsome place?

Choose the hangar part too its the obvious choice. The Dreadnought map has it I ecpected then to be both in the similar areas... Anywaus its a bad choice of the Venator map
My priority list:

1. Fix Split screen mode bugs
2. Fix bugs
3. Bigger play area for Duel mode
4. More love for Starfighter modes
5. First Person only mode

Replies

• It was a very lazy map in my opinion.
  • The Dreadnought is way worse. No cover to speak of. No idea why the picked the hangar and not the reactor rooms where Dooku and Ani/Obi had their fateful duel.

Dew it!
  • The Dreadnought is way worse. No cover to speak of. No idea why the picked the hangar and not the reactor rooms where Dooku and Ani/Obi had their fateful duel.

Dew it!

Well just like Venator map is too small
    My priority list:

2. Fix bugs
  • Can they get anything right? Why on earth would they section off the map?
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • I honestly dont mind the new maps. I prefer them over Jakku, Geonosis, Kamino and Bespin
  • I honestly dont mind the new maps. I prefer them over Jakku, Geonosis, Kamino and Bespin

Its not only what map, but what section/area of a map
    My priority list:

2. Fix bugs
  • I actually like the Venator quite a bit. It’s small so you don’t have to marathon to regroup. It has an out of bounds area to push other players and also has some nice verticality which is great for blaster heroes. You can be fighting below while Han safely supports from above.
    The Dreadnought on the other hand is a little boring, not good, not bad. Just fine.

Dew it!

They didn't have their dual in the reactor room, it was on the command bridge of grievous's flagship.