criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Clone Commando Community Transmission
September Community Calendar

Enfys Nest as new hero

rmngrnk
63 posts Member
edited September 10
In my opinion Enfys Nest is a cool character from the Star Wars universe and it would be cool to add her as a hero of the light side

Replies

• First let me say, I neither like nor dislike Enfys Nest but I think the line from the film, ("What the hell is an Enfys Nest?") perfectly encapsulates how the majority of fans feel about this character.
  • I also do not mind seeing the Knights of Ren as game characters, at least for some variety
  • rmngrnk wrote: »
    I also do not mind seeing the Knights of Ren as game characters, at least for some variety

That could also fit in inquisitors in that role too. Not the grand inquisitor though, he should be a villain.
  • bfloo
    15647 posts Member
    mandalorj wrote: »
    First let me say, I neither like nor dislike Enfys Nest but I think the line from the film, ("What the hell is an Enfys Nest?") perfectly encapsulates how the majority of fans feel about this character.

Pretty much
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png