criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

OT updates and content we should get next year hopefully.

Well, to start it off....



Rouge one updates: Heroes: Jyn and Krennic, map: Scarif, reinforcements: Rebel pathfinder, Appearances: shore trooper skins and scarif rebel trooper skins, and New blasters.



Rebels updates: Heroes: Ezra and The Grand Inquisitor, map: Lothal, Reinforcements: Imperial sentry droid enforcer, imperial super commandos as skins for the imperial jump trooper or super commandos as a new reinforcement not for sure which, and rebel honor guard. Ships: The ghost and the inquisitors tie advanced prototype as playable hero ships, Appearances: masked ezra skin, season two thru season four, season three ezra skin, short hair, the grand inquisitor with his piloting mask skin, and phoenix squadron rebel trooper skin Armor class reinforcements: Imperial AT-DP.

Replies

  • I'd prefer Sabine over Ezra as she'd be a LS counter to Boba and would legit be the most unique character in the game, but I like Ezra a lot so I wouldn't be heartbroken if they added him. For me, Inquisitors would be better as an Infiltrator class rather than heroes and if more OT heroes were added, I'd add Thrawn. He's one of the most iconic characters in Star Wars and bridged the gap between Legends and Canon so he deserves some love.
  • I would add in the grand inquisitor as a villain only cause he's cool and cause he's called the grand inquisitor no other inquisitor could could claim his title as the GRAND inquisitor, but the other inquisitors could be infiltrators, i think we should still get ezra and the grand inquisitor, sabine & thrawn, then i would be satisfied.
  • Sullust, Scarif, Krennic and Jyn will do just fine.



    What about rebels heroes? You can't just limit it to rouge one OT content, that would only be at least two months of OT content then we need other OT content besides RO.
  • Death star assault with final trench run, definitely.
  • Grievous15 wrote: »
    Sullust, Scarif, Krennic and Jyn will do just fine.



    What about rebels heroes? You can't just limit it to rouge one OT content, that would only be at least two months of OT content then we need other OT content besides RO.

    All essential OT content has already been cover except for RO content. That has priority over Rebels. After that they should focus on bringing OT and ST to CS, Instant Action and Co-op.
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • Highly doubt we will see Ezra or grand inquisitor or for that matter anything from rebels. Rogue 1 content is a MUST.
  • Well, they will probably do a rebels update after RO updates and no the whole OT content hasn't been covered they did updates and things from the CW show like the Arc troopers and commando droids and they weren't very necessary why not add in things from the rebels show? There is a few reinforcements to be added that are from the rebels show and keep in mind they did a whole year of CW updates they added in things from the show and the PT movies so they will probably do the same with the OT.
  • Highly doubt we will see Ezra or grand inquisitor or for that matter anything from rebels. Rogue 1 content is a MUST.



    They did a whole year of CW updates!! they will probably do the same with the OT, which means other things from the OT era including the rebels show.
  • Grievous15 wrote: »
    Well, they will probably do a rebels update after RO updates and no the whole OT content hasn't been covered they did updates and things from the CW show like the Arc troopers and commando droids and they weren't very necessary why not add in things from the rebels show? There is a few reinforcements to be added that are from the rebels show and keep in mind they did a whole year of CW updates they added in things from the show and the PT movies so they will probably do the same with the OT.

    I mean I'd welcome any new content but I just dont see rebels content happening.
  • Everyone is so focused on RO content i understand that but you can't shun everything else out. Rouge one updates would probably last only like two months, two months out of all of next year there is other things to be added.
  • Grievous15 wrote: »
    Everyone is so focused on RO content i understand that but you can't shun everything else out. Rouge one updates would probably last only like two months, two months out of all of next year there is other things to be added.

    I'm not shunning anything LOL. I just said I doubt they will do rebels. If Im wrong, Great! I'd welcome any new content
  • Keep in mind there are things from the CW show, so they had to get things from there such as: Arc troopers, commando droids, the B2-RP rocket droid, the TX-130. All these things are from the CW show, there are things from the rebels show that should be added such as: Imperial sentry droids, imperial super commandos, thrawn would be an awesome villain, thankfully thrawn came back from legends to canon all thanks to the rebels show, and there are many other things to be added, and rebels connects to rouge one so i could see rebels updates coming, and a lot of things that were not explained in rouge one but they were explained in the rebels show like how: the rebels joined forces with other rebel cells and that's how the rebels on yavin 4 built their fleets, and also why saw gerrara was considered an extremist.
  • I wouldn't mind Rebels content, but Rogue One should definitely come first imo. Would love the play as Krennic on Scarif.

    ozjzkou0x0c1.gif
  • Aside from Rogue 1, here are two important Starfighter Assault maps that we need:

    Death Star Assault.

    Battle of Endor.

    If OT should get any new content, they should give Starfighter Assault those two maps.
  • Meh, Original Trilogy is mostly covered. Would rather they keep focus on the Prequel era.
    Your journey nears its end.
    fg4b6t2kcplam2qmfrnt.gif
  • Meh, Original Trilogy is mostly covered. Would rather they keep focus on the Prequel era.

    Between now and end of Feb next year DICE will have delivered all essential PT and ST content so OT content (Rogue One primarily) needs to be prioritised. PT content has had well over a year attention; Clone Wars is done.
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • Meh, Original Trilogy is mostly covered. Would rather they keep focus on the Prequel era.

    No it isn't. There is no Death Star I (most iconic Star Wars location) with the trench run and where the h is BESPIN? HVV map is not enough. Cloud City would be amazing in GA or/and CS.

    Sullust and Scarif would be nice too. They are not exactly OT but they are GCW which is fine as wine!

    Prequel era is meh, especially since more than half of this game lifespan was all about it.
  • Meh, Original Trilogy is mostly covered. Would rather they keep focus on the Prequel era.

    The prequel trilogy has been the content focus for well over a year now, and we've gotten next to nothing for OT and ST in that time. A single era shouldn't be the focus for such a long time, because there are fans of all three trilogies. It's good to see that after Felucia, the devs are finally shifting their focus. Although I'm not a massive fan of ST, I'm still looking forward to the content for Rise of Skywalker. Then, hopefully after that it'll be OT content. Content focus should be balanced between the trilogies to accommodate everyones preferences.

    y23mh3ivhzxk.gif
  • Wolfman91 wrote: »
    Meh, Original Trilogy is mostly covered. Would rather they keep focus on the Prequel era.

    No it isn't. There is no Death Star I (most iconic Star Wars location) with the trench run and where the h is BESPIN? HVV map is not enough. Cloud City would be amazing in GA or/and CS.

    Sullust and Scarif would be nice too. They are not exactly OT but they are GCW which is fine as wine!

    Prequel era is meh, especially since more than half of this game lifespan was all about it.

    The old Walker Assault maps for Bespin and Sullust would be amazing if they got ported into GA or CS in this game. I've been asking for that for the longest time and I hope once all the CW content has been delivered, we either get those maps or something similar.
  • I would prefer grand admiral thrawn over the grand inquisitor
  • I do hope for more OG content :)
    I'm the sarlacc that ate Boba Fett. I wish I hadn't because he was a favorite by many fans and an underdeveloped character.

    Check out my concepts of a Coruscant Community Transmission Here:

    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/131088/coruscant-community-transmission-concept#latest
  • I would prefer grand admiral thrawn over the grand inquisitor

    How about both. Ezra & The Grand Inquisitor and Sabine & Thrawn, those are the heroes i would want.
  • We need Original Trilogy content for next year. Hopefully we see Battlefront 2015 heroes & maps get ported to Battlefront II.
  • If we don’t get OT CS I’m gonna lose it. Britney/ Lohan style
  • Grievous15 wrote: »
    I would prefer grand admiral thrawn over the grand inquisitor

    How about both. Ezra & The Grand Inquisitor and Sabine & Thrawn, those are the heroes i would want.

    I could get behind that. Sabine would legit be the most unique hero in the game if they added her and she had the Darksaber as an ability and she'd be a great counter to Boba for the LS. I wouldn't be as excited for Ezra and the Grand Inquisitor, but I think Inquisitors in general would be pretty dope as DS reinforcements for OT maps as infiltrators. I'd LOVE to see Thrawn in the game. He was amazing in Rebels, his character is done great justice in the canon Timothy Zahn books, and bringing him into canon from Legends and having him be as calculated, ruthless, and iconic after the move, Thrawn deserves some love.
  • I prefer no cartoon characters. Jyn and Krennic and then honestly I think thats enough heroes for the game, maybe two more for sequel era characters
    Emotion yet Peace, Ignorance yet Knowledge, Passion yet Serenity, Chaos yet Harmony, Death yet the Force
  • Laser921 wrote: »
    I prefer no cartoon characters. Jyn and Krennic and then honestly I think thats enough heroes for the game, maybe two more for sequel era characters



    You can't shut everything out that's not movie related. The mandalorian show that's coming out will probably get an update or two, so you can't shut everything else out, plus there won't be another movie for probably a while now, so they should focus on the shows and whats canon. We already have blasters from the rebels show if you haven't noticed that, so we will probably get a rebels update, and there is other reinforcements to add that are from the rebels show, reinforcements for the OT era, the arc trooper and commando droid were form the clone wars show, yet the devs new that they needed to add in other reinforcement that were from the shows. The shows are not just kid cartoons as you say they are, sometimes the shows explain more than the movies do, and ahsoka has not been in a movie yet she will probably be added next year or so, when the clone wars season seven is out. The only reason you don't want things from the shows is because you play the game and probably because you grew up with the old movies and never watched the shows because you stay in your little star wars movie only box, so you can't shut everything out, that's not in the movies, because half of the weapons, vehicles and reinforcements that are in the game are from the shows because there is not that many of those things in the movies.
  • Grievous15 wrote: »
    I would prefer grand admiral thrawn over the grand inquisitor

    How about both. Ezra & The Grand Inquisitor and Sabine & Thrawn, those are the heroes i would want.

    I could get behind that. Sabine would legit be the most unique hero in the game if they added her and she had the Darksaber as an ability and she'd be a great counter to Boba for the LS. I wouldn't be as excited for Ezra and the Grand Inquisitor, but I think Inquisitors in general would be pretty dope as DS reinforcements for OT maps as infiltrators. I'd LOVE to see Thrawn in the game. He was amazing in Rebels, his character is done great justice in the canon Timothy Zahn books, and bringing him into canon from Legends and having him be as calculated, ruthless, and iconic after the move, Thrawn deserves some love.



    Yeah, but no other inquisitor could reclaim the title of the grand inquisitor so, i would rather have either kanan or ezra, and the Grand inquisitor as the counter, also sabine & thrawn should be added too.
  • Grievous15 wrote: »
    Laser921 wrote: »
    I prefer no cartoon characters. Jyn and Krennic and then honestly I think thats enough heroes for the game, maybe two more for sequel era characters



    You can't shut everything out that's not movie related. The mandalorian show that's coming out will probably get an update or two, so you can't shut everything else out, plus there won't be another movie for probably a while now, so they should focus on the shows and whats canon. We already have blasters from the rebels show if you haven't noticed that, so we will probably get a rebels update, and there is other reinforcements to add that are from the rebels show, reinforcements for the OT era, the arc trooper and commando droid were form the clone wars show, yet the devs new that they needed to add in other reinforcement that were from the shows. The shows are not just kid cartoons as you say they are, sometimes the shows explain more than the movies do, and ahsoka has not been in a movie yet she will probably be added next year or so, when the clone wars season seven is out. The only reason you don't want things from the shows is because you play the game and probably because you grew up with the old movies and never watched the shows because you stay in your little star wars movie only box, so you can't shut everything out, that's not in the movies, because half of the weapons, vehicles and reinforcements that are in the game are from the shows because there is not that many of those things in the movies.

    Did I say they were just for kids? No, think before you act. I actually enjoyed the Clone Wars show, Rebels was stupidly on disney streaming or whatnot so I didnt see it. Im just saying Id rather get things from movies/comics first
    Emotion yet Peace, Ignorance yet Knowledge, Passion yet Serenity, Chaos yet Harmony, Death yet the Force
  • Clone wars was great but I couldnt really get into Rebels. Maybe I'll give it another chance.
  • Laser921 wrote: »
    Grievous15 wrote: »
    Laser921 wrote: »
    I prefer no cartoon characters. Jyn and Krennic and then honestly I think thats enough heroes for the game, maybe two more for sequel era characters



    You can't shut everything out that's not movie related. The mandalorian show that's coming out will probably get an update or two, so you can't shut everything else out, plus there won't be another movie for probably a while now, so they should focus on the shows and whats canon. We already have blasters from the rebels show if you haven't noticed that, so we will probably get a rebels update, and there is other reinforcements to add that are from the rebels show, reinforcements for the OT era, the arc trooper and commando droid were form the clone wars show, yet the devs new that they needed to add in other reinforcement that were from the shows. The shows are not just kid cartoons as you say they are, sometimes the shows explain more than the movies do, and ahsoka has not been in a movie yet she will probably be added next year or so, when the clone wars season seven is out. The only reason you don't want things from the shows is because you play the game and probably because you grew up with the old movies and never watched the shows because you stay in your little star wars movie only box, so you can't shut everything out, that's not in the movies, because half of the weapons, vehicles and reinforcements that are in the game are from the shows because there is not that many of those things in the movies.

    Did I say they were just for kids? No, think before you act. I actually enjoyed the Clone Wars show, Rebels was stupidly on disney streaming or whatnot so I didnt see it. Im just saying Id rather get things from movies/comics first



    Well i was probably thinking of someone else that said the shows were for kids, sorry about that. Though things that are from comics should come last before things that are from the shows, update wise. I actually didn't want to watch the rebels show at first, i thought i was going to be stupid or worse, but i thought i would give it a try, and so i just rented the rebels show from the library when ever it came out on dvd and i thought it was actually better than the clone wars show, cause i always thought the clone wars show was a little repetitive like, but i still liked it, but the rebels show went more in depth about the force. The rebels show even showed how the rebels on yavin 4 built their fleets and joined with other rebel cells, and i would say that the rebels show was funnier than the clone wars show, you should watch it.
  • Clone wars was great but I couldnt really get into Rebels. Maybe I'll give it another chance.


    Yeah! cause there is way more OT reinforcements to add that are from the rebels show, like the imperial super commandos, the imperial sentry droids, the imperial AT-DP and others i can't remember.
  • Normal shoretrooper should be the default appearance on scariff for the imperial assault. Make the shoretrooper captain a purchasable skin for both the assault and make the squad leader shoretrooper a heavy skin.
  • Normal shoretrooper should be the default appearance on scariff for the imperial assault. Make the shoretrooper captain a purchasable skin for both the assault and make the squad leader shoretrooper a heavy skin.



    Yeah! That would be great, along with adding in Jyn & Krennic.
  • Rebel Commando from Rogue One, Dark Troopers (anyone remember the old BF 2? This guys were great and brought back into canon) rebel infiltrators (also brought back to canon), SCAR troopers, Purge Troopers from Fallen ORder (yes different game and developer, big whoop, its Star Wars and they look sick) and skins...LOTS OF SKINS...for Luke. Us Luke Mains have been waiting patiently while the character with perhaps the most options has not gotten anything since his Hoth skin.
    Emotion yet Peace, Ignorance yet Knowledge, Passion yet Serenity, Chaos yet Harmony, Death yet the Force
  • You know i remeber seeing a lego set a while ago, and it had a black/charcoal grey color with red lights on it, and the set came with two shadow storm troopers, and two shadow guards which are like the reversed version of the royal red guards, those would also be good reinforcements. Purge troopers have the exact same armor as the airborne clone troopers, so those airborne could be added as skins for the clones too.
  • I meant the lego set had a speeder that is a black/charcoal grey color, i forgot to type in speeder.
  • @Grievous15 Im not saying more clone skins, at least for now, but two I would enjoy are Galactic Marines and Clone paratroopers
    Emotion yet Peace, Ignorance yet Knowledge, Passion yet Serenity, Chaos yet Harmony, Death yet the Force
  • Laser921 wrote: »
    @Grievous15 Im not saying more clone skins, at least for now, but two I would enjoy are Galactic Marines and Clone paratroopers


    Yeah, i know i just mean if they added in the purge troopers cause then they could add in the airborne clone skin, since they have the same armor and helmet.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!