criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Clone Commando Community Transmission
September Community Calendar

Droideka buff, and sniper reinforcement would be nice.

First of all the droideka needs a buff i think everyone knows that, here's what i have in mind....

Number one: The droideka should take overall less damage when curling up into a ball and uncurling.

Number two: The droideka should get shield health regain when not being shot or a shield health buff, or maybe a star card with the droideka's pic on it, the star card would either give you a shield health regain on kill, or increased shield health i would say.

Number three: The droideka should get a slight damage increase against heroes, lets make anakin run and squeal from something for once.

Lastly it would be cool to have a sniper reinforcement like the sniper droideka and for other factions too.

Replies

• They need no buff.
  • They most certainly do. Who else agrees with me on this that's not negative, and yes they do need a buff they are supposed to be menacing and the most feared droid by the Jedi & clones.
  • Sniper reinforcement is already in the game, just need his real blaster.
  • Raices wrote: »
    Sniper reinforcement is already in the game, just need his real blaster.

What sniper reinforcement? We have a sniper regular class, what sniper reinforcement are you referring to?
  • Raices
    1263 posts Member
    edited September 11
    Grievous15 wrote: »
    Raices wrote: »
    Sniper reinforcement is already in the game, just need his real blaster.

What sniper reinforcement? We have a sniper regular class, what sniper reinforcement are you referring to?

The Death Trooper with the DLT 19-D

• How exactly is that a snipe? Its just a rapid fire blaster in the game.
  • Oh you mean that other blaster with the long like shiny silver end?
  • Grievous15 wrote: »
    Oh you mean that other blaster with the long like shiny silver end?

Check out the vid
  • XAnakin93
    525 posts Member
    edited September 11
    Grievous15 wrote: »
    First of all the droideka needs a buff i think everyone knows that, here's what i have in mind....

Number one: The droideka should take overall less damage when curling up into a ball and uncurling.

Number two: The droideka should get shield health regain when not being shot or a shield health buff, or maybe a star card with the droideka's pic on it, the star card would either give you a shield health regain on kill, or increased shield health i would say.

Number three: The droideka should get a slight damage increase against heroes, lets make anakin run and squeal from something for once.

Lastly it would be cool to have a sniper reinforcement like the sniper droideka and for other factions too.

They don't need a buff.
    They have a lot of HP, they have shield, they are immune to force powers, , their blaster can't be blocked by lightsaber,they can literally melt a hero in a close distance, and they are cheap.

Ahaha, good luck facing a full health droideka with overload active with Anakin, you will lose literally all your hp.

So again, they don't need a buff.
  • I know how they could solve your last problem. Give the Clone Commando his DC-17 weapon attachment, allow him to fire 5 rounds, with a long reset time or something. I don't care what they use, just not the stupid sonic arm blaster *****. There's already a bunch of Jedi with force push abilities already. That or one of their unique grenades, like the electrical stun grenade which was my personal favorite. Anything but that stupid sonic arm cannon. But hey I also think the ARC troopers should be able to zoom and just shoot their dual blasters as fast as they can.
  • I can agree on needed to do more damage to heroes
  • I can agree on needed to do more damage to heroes

Definitely, but their shield health is still weak, the wookiee warrior's thermal imploder can lower the droideka's shield health by like 75% there shield in the movies seem much stronger, and the only blasters that could destroy a shielded droideka is a star ships blaster canons not regular blasters. When i'm a droideka my shield health goes down so fast only by two to three AI clone troopers cause they keep jumping and rolling around all over the place.