criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

🌴Battle Of Felucia Thread🌴

Prev13
Mighty_Sarlacc
657 posts Member
edited September 12
Hey y'all, it's me Sarlacc.

With Felucia right around the corner, I wanted to make a somewhat small thread on anything Felucia.

What might Felucia look like in Battlefront II?

What do you hope makes it into the map?

Do you think they should make other modes compatible with the planet of Felucia? (GA, Blast, Strike, HvV, EXTRACTION,maybe a hunt mode?)

Anyways, have a lovely day and May the force be with you, even as I'm chewing you up

-Sarlacc
I'm the sarlacc that ate Boba Fett. I wish I hadn't because he was a favorite by many fans and an underdeveloped character.

Check out my concepts of a Coruscant Community Transmission Here:

https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/131088/coruscant-community-transmission-concept#latest
Post edited by Mighty_Sarlacc on

Replies

• 1- it would look beautiful
    2- I hope a Droid base from the TCW episode makes it in the game
    3- yes definitely
  • Name of girl in your profile pic please sarlacc if you know it.
  • I hope we get a night time Felucia where everything is all neon and glowy😁 I'd love to see it I the other game modes as well
  • I hope we get a night time Felucia where everything is all neon and glowy😁 I'd love to see it I the other game modes as well

It would look great but I really dislike the night maps in GA. With all the explosions and bright lasers everywhere, it makes it a lot more difficult to see what's going on at times.

It would look great but I really dislike the night maps in GA. With all the explosions and bright lasers everywhere, it makes it a lot more difficult to see what's going on at times.

Yeah that's true I just drool over what I would picture the visuals to be.

Just go watch avatar :P
  • Lawnmow3rMan
    1406 posts Member
    edited September 11
    I hope we get a night time Felucia where everything is all neon and glowy😁 I'd love to see it I the other game modes as well

Just go watch avatar :P

🤣🤣... I hate that movie
  • Mighty_Sarlacc
    657 posts Member
    edited September 11
    Name of girl in your profile pic please sarlacc if you know it.

It’s me, the Sarlacc :)

Not sure if I should take that as a compliment

But I’m not going to reveal my real name, sorry?
    I'm the sarlacc that ate Boba Fett. I wish I hadn't because he was a favorite by many fans and an underdeveloped character.

https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/131088/coruscant-community-transmission-concept#latest

Are you joking?

Does anyone know if this person is joking? Haha

You lie!! I googled Boba Fett cosplay girl and that picture was everywhere.
  • i know lmao,

I didn't want to put my picture--so i used a different one.

It's fine. I'm most disappointed that there doesn't seem to be a known name for that girl. Oh well.

It's fine. I'm most disappointed that there doesn't seem to be a known name for that girl. Oh well.

Lmao. Ok then, it’s currently a placeholder because I’ll be getting the costume soon and I am in fact female. Not sure who else on this forum is

• Starwarsor66
    1499 posts Member
    edited September 11

Lmao. Ok then, it’s currently a placeholder because I’ll be getting the costume soon and I am in fact female. Not sure who else on this forum is

Boba Fett is male! More of this Hollywood progressiveness seeping into our culture! :P jokes. I'm all for costumes like that.

Pretty sure @Alex64 is female. However she seems to be some kind of anomaly that doesn't talk about hair and makeup and boys and bases her entire life around dislike of CW content.

Boba Fett is male! More of this Hollywood progressiveness seeping into our culture! :P jokes. I'm all for costumes like that.

Pretty sure @Alex64 is female. However she seems to be some kind of anomaly that doesn't talk about hair and makeup and boys and bases her entire like around dislike of CW content.

Lmao, well his has gone quite off topic. I guess you could say I’m an anomaly as well. I love Star Wars :)

Pretty sure @Alex64 is female. However she seems to be some kind of anomaly that doesn't talk about hair and makeup and boys and bases her entire like around dislike of CW content.

Lmao, well his has gone quite off topic. I guess you could say I’m an anomaly as well. I love Star Wars :)

Well there has to be some women that tow the line against all those punishes that dislike star wars.

Well there has to be some women that tow the line against all those punishes that dislike star wars.

Who could dislike such a rich franchise—except for the new stuff

Only boring freaks.

Only boring freaks.

Sounds like projection.

Felucia should come with Aayla Secura and have enviromental maps hazards (random dioxis clouds, etc)
    Game modes - blast, extraction, GA, CS
  • SWymsa wrote: »

Only boring freaks.

Sounds like projection.

Felucia should come with Aayla Secura and have enviromental maps hazards (random dioxis clouds, etc)

Lucky it only sounds like that, because it's not.
  • JadeRaptor64
    1800 posts Member
    edited September 11

Always difficult to tell if someone's male or female on these forums...

To be honest I thought @Empire_TW was female for the longest time. It's tricky to tell based on the profile images. I usually assume someone's a guy unless I find out otherwise. No one's made any guesses as to my identity though.
    Heroes are born on the battlefront... especially if you play the objective.
    kui7ctmgyzll.png

To be honest I thought @Empire_TW was female for the longest time. It's tricky to tell based on the profile images. I usually assume someone's a guy unless I find out otherwise. No one's made any guesses as to my identity though.

You're a bot?
  • JadeRaptor64
    1800 posts Member
    edited September 11

You're a bot?

giphy.gif

Hopefully of the endearing kind?

giphy.gif
    kui7ctmgyzll.png
  • Haha, this chat is funny

Only boring freaks.

Sounds like projection.

couldn’t get my entire costume into the pic, so I just threw on sunglasses and went with this

Only boring freaks.

Sounds like projection.

couldn’t get my entire costume into the pic, so I just threw on sunglasses and went with this

Cute! I'd definitely get a picture with the full cosplay though, sounds cool!
    kui7ctmgyzll.png
  • This went from BF2 to thirst-trapping, y'all I'm weak lmaooo I love the internet

Only boring freaks.

Sounds like projection.

Thirsty...
    SWymsa wrote: »

Only boring freaks.

Sounds like projection.

Thirsty...

? I could go for a drink from my water bottle, but I don't know what you mean.
    Twas just a compliment.
    kui7ctmgyzll.png
  • Will look good. I hope it works good unlike other maps
    9wexqoicrpnu.png
  • Well then let’s talk more on felucia

I hope there are some Sarlaccs on it...

You must love those sarlacs.
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

• If a sarlacc was ever introduced, id only ever camp around it and push/knock people in it.
  • I wish there were Acklays...

You must love those sarlacs.

I do!

• oh didn't realize i can place emojis on this--i have much to learn lmao

• If a sarlacc was ever introduced, id only ever camp around it and push/knock people in it.

Concept: an HvV map with a Sarlacc in it and if you Force push/throw/pull an enemy into it, the death animation is the Sarlacc consuming whoever ended up in the pit. The only caveat, if Boba ends up in the Sarlacc pit, he can crawl his way out ala Patton Oswalt's monologue in Parks & Rec. Devs, take notice.

Only boring freaks.

Sounds like projection.

Very nice. My profile picture is also a picture of my real face.

Only boring freaks.

Sounds like projection.

Very nice. My profile picture is also a picture of my real face.

Haha okay

• I wonder what the next map will be...

It will be from Episode 9
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

Oh, I’m sure, I hope ep 9 goes to some old planets

• *Bumping this one time today*

• bfloo
    15713 posts Member
    I wonder what the next map will be...

Hopefully they have a planet more interesting than all they've shown so far
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• This map was always one of my favs in the old battlefront. Climbing that mountain from the log? Nice. I wonder if the sarlacc will be playable like caves on other maps?
  • bfloo wrote: »

Where will they kill lando is what I've been wondering. If they went back to bespin I might actually buy a ticket. Maybe
  • JediPacoElFlaco
    1300 posts Member
    edited September 13
    It's shameful that this map isn't in the main mode of this game: Galactic Assault.

To make it for only CS is much more easy. This is EA/DICE!!! They abandon their modes. But they will say that nobody play to GA. XD

1bfioawlu399.png
  • NomiSunstrider
    2865 posts Member
    edited September 13
    bfloo wrote: »

Deathstar ruins as a Hvv map.
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif