criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Focused Feedback

Community Transmission - Felucia and Capital Supremacy

2Next

Replies

  • CalkEstis wrote: »
    Is the single, powerful vehicle an AT-TE. If so, what will the separatists have to counter it.

    i believe they are referring to the venator. i may be wrong.

    That’s a good point. You are probably right, but it would be cool if the republic had an AT-TE and the separatist had something to counter it.

    agreed
  • I'm still a little disappointed that it's not a Galactic Assault map. The first paragraph of the description sounds like a cool setup, but then the second one reminds me it's just the same Capital Supremacy setup that doesn't actually make sense in context.

    I get it, I like Capital Supremacy, but Galactic Assault worked so well in providing variety that made situations more believable, more real, and more fun.
    PRIORITY LISTS
    HEROES:
    Commander Cody - the Empire has Iden, the First Order has Phasma. Give us a soldier-based hero for the Republic!
    GA MAPS
    Utapau
    Mygeeto
  • CalkEstis wrote: »
    Is the single, powerful vehicle an AT-TE. If so, what will the separatists have to counter it.

    i believe they are referring to the venator. i may be wrong.

    That’s a good point. You are probably right, but it would be cool if the republic had an AT-TE and the separatist had something to counter it.

    Maybe the homing spider droid? Since they were at the battle of felucia.
  • Grievous15 wrote: »
    CalkEstis wrote: »
    Is the single, powerful vehicle an AT-TE. If so, what will the separatists have to counter it.

    i believe they are referring to the venator. i may be wrong.

    That’s a good point. You are probably right, but it would be cool if the republic had an AT-TE and the separatist had something to counter it.

    Maybe the homing spider droid? Since they were at the battle of felucia.

    now wouldn't that be something...
  • What if the vehicle is the juggernaut from the clone wars episode? Also, homing spider droids would be awesome.
  • Super excited. Can't wait to see it in the games engine.

    Got my fingers crossed that after OT and St are both in CS, when yous get back round to CW/PT that Mustafar will be added. It would look amazing
  • What if the vehicle is the juggernaut from the clone wars episode? Also, homing spider droids would be awesome.

    Good thinking! or if we look in this picture,
    0hk6littj2ta.png

    it could be the AT-OT?
  • That would probably be even better. The difference is that the AT-TE and Clone Juggernaut are already in the game, though the Juggernaut is limited.
  • That would probably be even better. The difference is that the AT-TE and Clone Juggernaut are already in the game, though the Juggernaut is limited.

    good point!
  • CalkEstis wrote: »
    That would probably be even better. The difference is that the AT-TE and Clone Juggernaut are already in the game, though the Juggernaut is limited.

    good point!

    And if we’re going off of that scene, homing spider droids would make sense because they are seen in that seen on Felicia in the background.
  • CalkEstis wrote: »
    That would probably be even better. The difference is that the AT-TE and Clone Juggernaut are already in the game, though the Juggernaut is limited.

    good point!

    And if we’re going off of that scene, homing spider droids would make sense because they are seen in that seen on Felicia in the background.

    also a good point
  • Sounds like it will be a great map. But as a lot of other people said hopefully it gets added to GA at least as well.
  • I wish they brought back the acklays like in the original Battlefront 2

    Yeah Acklays would have been also nice!

  • Grievous15 wrote: »
    clubprivat wrote: »
    Ryu_Tano94 wrote: »
    Ok, but where is Ahsoka?

    She will come in 2020, along with Asajj Ventress and Padme Amidala when the seventh season of Clone Wars will release.


    We will probably only get ahsoka and ventress, and not padme. There will probably only be two heroes that will be added for the return of the clone wars.

    unless they add 4 heroes: padme, Ashoka with counters Cad Bane and Ventress, which I gotta say would be awesome. they might even add Mandalore
  • What killed the Sarlacc?

    the last jedi
  • hill1232 wrote: »
    More pictures!!!!!!! I really want to see the map!! Also, any possibility for Galactic Assault (honestly, the story so far sounds like it would work as follows,
    1. Clones secure a landing zone for their gunships to land
    2. Gather Medicinal plants from around the map, maybe there are 3 spots the clones have to gather from and then deliver them back to the gunship locations
    3. not sure this last phase, maybe defend the gunships as they take off?
    This map could prove to be a really unique GA experience. Maybe have an objective for both the droids and the clones. Maybe while the gunships are landed the droids can attack them and destroy them.)

    Would be cool, if you need any ideas DICE, feel free to ask me, I'll give you my email! I have a bunch of ideas for this game that would bring it back to life 10-fold hahaa

    yes, want to see a little more, little video or pics! argh!!! look forward nexxt week
  • CalkEstis
    16 posts Member
    edited September 19
    gregsoulps wrote: »
    hill1232 wrote: »
    More pictures!!!!!!! I really want to see the map!! Also, any possibility for Galactic Assault (honestly, the story so far sounds like it would work as follows,
    1. Clones secure a landing zone for their gunships to land
    2. Gather Medicinal plants from around the map, maybe there are 3 spots the clones have to gather from and then deliver them back to the gunship locations
    3. not sure this last phase, maybe defend the gunships as they take off?
    This map could prove to be a really unique GA experience. Maybe have an objective for both the droids and the clones. Maybe while the gunships are landed the droids can attack them and destroy them.)

    Would be cool, if you need any ideas DICE, feel free to ask me, I'll give you my email! I have a bunch of ideas for this game that would bring it back to life 10-fold hahaa

    yes, want to see a little more, little video or pics! argh!!! look forward nexxt week

    Please dice, show some footage/pics.

    Also excited!
  • which command post is your favourite?
  • When do we get the video?
    ezkfs3399nkr.jpg

    Rule 39: Never say no to Bacta

    When you have been playing since launch Cool kid 8)

    I want to make a squad of 4 Commandos and then scream "FORM UP DELTA SQUAD"

    We need Delta Squad Commando skins.
  • Grievous15 wrote: »
    clubprivat wrote: »
    Ryu_Tano94 wrote: »
    Ok, but where is Ahsoka?

    She will come in 2020, along with Asajj Ventress and Padme Amidala when the seventh season of Clone Wars will release.


    We will probably only get ahsoka and ventress, and not padme. There will probably only be two heroes that will be added for the return of the clone wars.

    unless they add 4 heroes: padme, Ashoka with counters Cad Bane and Ventress, which I gotta say would be awesome. they might even add Mandalore


    Yeah, i doubt that. We will get Ahsoka and ventress, they could be added later, but not now the end, now we need to move on to galactic civil war era heroes, like jyn, krennic and kanan and the grand inquisitor, maybe thrawn and sabine too, because thrawn was brought back from legends thru the rebels show, and sabine has a jetpack so.
  • I wish that Sarlacc was alive. It would bring back so many memories of the first Battlefront game on Tatooine where a Sarlacc was at one side of the map, dragging players and npc's to their doom if they got too close.
  • This sounds so fantastic! Can't wait to bring the fight to Felucia next week!

    I'm a little surprised and disappointed there aren't any in-game screenshots in this CT, though. Oh, well. The 25th is just around the corner.

    Felucia and the Clone Commando are sure to be epic, but Co-op and Instant Action are probably the two things I'm most anxious for. :blush:
    "All wings report in."
  • Perfect—but I wish the Sarlacc were alive like me!

    Boba has plenty of development in Legends...
  • Galactic Assault maps...… that's all
  • do we know if/when the Community Update video will be released
  • Do we have any info about bug fixes???
    Hopefully we'll get to enjoy this game again at some point, in the near future.
    I mean, graphically this game is awesome but the game experience it's way below than expected after two years of development….
  • Perfect—but I wish the Sarlacc were alive like me!

    I gave a like but I’m glad it’s not there. Imagine being in an epic fire fight, but then a giant terrifying monster pops out of nowhere and eats everybody. Then again, if Phineas and Ferb taught me anything, it’s that giant worms can do whatever they want.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Do we have any info about bug fixes???
    Hopefully we'll get to enjoy this game again at some point, in the near future.
    I mean, graphically this game is awesome but the game experience it's way below than expected after two years of development….

    i saw some posts on twitter by Ben regarding bug fixes coming shortly... i don't know what he's talking about but many fixes should be with the next update on wednesday
  • Perfect—but I wish the Sarlacc were alive like me!
    Yep.
    GoodBytes wrote: »
    -it's disappointing to see both the Rancor and Sarlacc are deceased.

    Ahhh huh.
    The fact that the Sarlacc isn't alive and can't grab troopers is somewhat disappointing-

    Word.
    Zyder wrote: »
    I wanna kick some guys into the sarlacc, 🥺 is it possible?

    Lol. 😂🤣🤣😂
    This now officially has more dead creatures than last game-
    8v8wy0db2dnu.gif

    Sad aint it? 😔
    What killed the Sarlacc?

    Probably Disney.
    DarthJ wrote: »
    Would have been great to see a live Sarlacc-

    Gee this is getting redundant.
    Will there be any "live" Sarlaccs-

    I'm sensing a trend here.
    Grievous15 wrote: »
    It would be nice if there was another sarlacc that is alive and could eat you, besides the one at command post sarlacc.

    I rest my case your honor.
    I wish that Sarlacc was alive. It would bring back so many memories of the first Battlefront game on Tatooine where a Sarlacc was at one side of the map, dragging players and npc's to their doom if they got too close.

    Yeah wasn't that just epic? 😎👍🏼

    @FORGE: It appears the people have spoken devs, we prefer a living Sarlacc over a dead one.

    Why is this a thing? Did Disney put DICE up to this? Since everything goes through Disney it seems a reasonable assumption. I don't get it, they are like leaches sucking the fun out of everything you devs try to create. What is Disney's problem?

    @Disney: We can handle monsters Disney there has been monsters in Star Wars episode 1, 2, 4, 5, 6 and 7, also in "Han Solo: A Star Wars Story" and "Rogue One: A Star Wars Story". What gives? This is just ridiculous. Let us
    have fun.
    I wish they brought back the acklays like in the original Battlefront 2

    Thank you.
    clubprivat wrote: »
    Yeah Acklays would have been also nice!

    Exactly (dual high five). 🤲🏻 Who knows maybe they will. I do not want a Rancor running around free on the map (leave him ALIVE in the dungeon on Jabba's Palace) but acklays hanging out near a river or something (only), that attack passers bye (on the way to a Command Post near by) would be cool.

    Ooooor perhaps they could make acklays part of an Arcade: "Battle Scenarios" mission as the clones.
    “There is always hope.”
  • Apparently one of the devs said that the next update will have some “terror” in it. What if this is Acklay hunt? Or zombie geonosian hunt.
  • nice but have not played in weeks
  • Apparently one of the devs said that the next update will have some “terror” in it. What if this is Acklay hunt? Or zombie geonosian hunt.

    Nope. Ben has debunked this rumor. It will not be a Acklay Hunt mode or a Genosian Hunt mode
    ezkfs3399nkr.jpg

    Rule 39: Never say no to Bacta

    When you have been playing since launch Cool kid 8)

    I want to make a squad of 4 Commandos and then scream "FORM UP DELTA SQUAD"

    We need Delta Squad Commando skins.
  • Is it possible to see this map for GA in the future, @F8RGE
  • @F8RGE, will we see Felucia for GA?

    1bfioawlu399.png
  • Perfect—but I wish the Sarlacc were alive like me!
    Yep.
    GoodBytes wrote: »
    -it's disappointing to see both the Rancor and Sarlacc are deceased.

    Ahhh huh.
    The fact that the Sarlacc isn't alive and can't grab troopers is somewhat disappointing-

    Word.
    Zyder wrote: »
    I wanna kick some guys into the sarlacc, 🥺 is it possible?

    Lol. 😂🤣🤣😂
    This now officially has more dead creatures than last game-
    8v8wy0db2dnu.gif

    Sad aint it? 😔
    What killed the Sarlacc?

    Probably Disney.
    DarthJ wrote: »
    Would have been great to see a live Sarlacc-

    Gee this is getting redundant.
    Will there be any "live" Sarlaccs-

    I'm sensing a trend here.
    Grievous15 wrote: »
    It would be nice if there was another sarlacc that is alive and could eat you, besides the one at command post sarlacc.

    I rest my case your honor.
    I wish that Sarlacc was alive. It would bring back so many memories of the first Battlefront game on Tatooine where a Sarlacc was at one side of the map, dragging players and npc's to their doom if they got too close.

    Yeah wasn't that just epic? 😎👍🏼

    @FORGE: It appears the people have spoken devs, we prefer a living Sarlacc over a dead one.

    Why is this a thing? Did Disney put DICE up to this? Since everything goes through Disney it seems a reasonable assumption. I don't get it, they are like leaches sucking the fun out of everything you devs try to create. What is Disney's problem?

    @Disney: We can handle monsters Disney there has been monsters in Star Wars episode 1, 2, 4, 5, 6 and 7, also in "Han Solo: A Star Wars Story" and "Rogue One: A Star Wars Story". What gives? This is just ridiculous. Let us
    have fun.
    I wish they brought back the acklays like in the original Battlefront 2

    Thank you.
    clubprivat wrote: »
    Yeah Acklays would have been also nice!

    Exactly (dual high five). 🤲🏻 Who knows maybe they will. I do not want a Rancor running around free on the map (leave him ALIVE in the dungeon on Jabba's Palace) but acklays hanging out near a river or something (only), that attack passers bye (on the way to a Command Post near by) would be cool.

    Ooooor perhaps they could make acklays part of an Arcade: "Battle Scenarios" mission as the clones.



    I don't think it's disney's fault, for not adding live creatures to the game. It's probably because they didn't want to add something that they thought would be a waste time, disney only gets involved if something involves legends that hasn't been confirmed.
  • Grievous15 wrote: »
    Perfect—but I wish the Sarlacc were alive like me!
    Yep.
    GoodBytes wrote: »
    -it's disappointing to see both the Rancor and Sarlacc are deceased.

    Ahhh huh.
    The fact that the Sarlacc isn't alive and can't grab troopers is somewhat disappointing-

    Word.
    Zyder wrote: »
    I wanna kick some guys into the sarlacc, 🥺 is it possible?

    Lol. 😂🤣🤣😂
    This now officially has more dead creatures than last game-
    8v8wy0db2dnu.gif

    Sad aint it? 😔
    What killed the Sarlacc?

    Probably Disney.
    DarthJ wrote: »
    Would have been great to see a live Sarlacc-

    Gee this is getting redundant.
    Will there be any "live" Sarlaccs-

    I'm sensing a trend here.
    Grievous15 wrote: »
    It would be nice if there was another sarlacc that is alive and could eat you, besides the one at command post sarlacc.

    I rest my case your honor.
    I wish that Sarlacc was alive. It would bring back so many memories of the first Battlefront game on Tatooine where a Sarlacc was at one side of the map, dragging players and npc's to their doom if they got too close.

    Yeah wasn't that just epic? 😎👍🏼

    @FORGE: It appears the people have spoken devs, we prefer a living Sarlacc over a dead one.

    Why is this a thing? Did Disney put DICE up to this? Since everything goes through Disney it seems a reasonable assumption. I don't get it, they are like leaches sucking the fun out of everything you devs try to create. What is Disney's problem?

    @Disney: We can handle monsters Disney there has been monsters in Star Wars episode 1, 2, 4, 5, 6 and 7, also in "Han Solo: A Star Wars Story" and "Rogue One: A Star Wars Story". What gives? This is just ridiculous. Let us
    have fun.
    I wish they brought back the acklays like in the original Battlefront 2

    Thank you.
    clubprivat wrote: »
    Yeah Acklays would have been also nice!

    Exactly (dual high five). 🤲🏻 Who knows maybe they will. I do not want a Rancor running around free on the map (leave him ALIVE in the dungeon on Jabba's Palace) but acklays hanging out near a river or something (only), that attack passers bye (on the way to a Command Post near by) would be cool.

    Ooooor perhaps they could make acklays part of an Arcade: "Battle Scenarios" mission as the clones.



    I don't think it's disney's fault, for not adding live creatures to the game. It's probably because they didn't want to add something that they thought would be a waste time, disney only gets involved if something involves legends that hasn't been confirmed.

    If any of the devs have been watching the Felucia threads they would know this was a highly requested thing
    ezkfs3399nkr.jpg

    Rule 39: Never say no to Bacta

    When you have been playing since launch Cool kid 8)

    I want to make a squad of 4 Commandos and then scream "FORM UP DELTA SQUAD"

    We need Delta Squad Commando skins.

  • Grievous15 wrote: »
    I don't think it's disney's fault, for not adding live creatures to the game. It's probably because they didn't want to add something that they thought would be a waste time, disney only gets involved if something involves legends that hasn't been confirmed.

    "DISNEY INVOLVED" inter-mediating on matters of CANON :D :D :D :D :D
  • Grievous15 wrote: »
    Perfect—but I wish the Sarlacc were alive like me!
    Yep.
    GoodBytes wrote: »
    -it's disappointing to see both the Rancor and Sarlacc are deceased.

    Ahhh huh.
    The fact that the Sarlacc isn't alive and can't grab troopers is somewhat disappointing-

    Word.
    Zyder wrote: »
    I wanna kick some guys into the sarlacc, 🥺 is it possible?

    Lol. 😂🤣🤣😂
    This now officially has more dead creatures than last game-
    8v8wy0db2dnu.gif

    Sad aint it? 😔
    What killed the Sarlacc?

    Probably Disney.
    DarthJ wrote: »
    Would have been great to see a live Sarlacc-

    Gee this is getting redundant.
    Will there be any "live" Sarlaccs-

    I'm sensing a trend here.
    Grievous15 wrote: »
    It would be nice if there was another sarlacc that is alive and could eat you, besides the one at command post sarlacc.

    I rest my case your honor.
    I wish that Sarlacc was alive. It would bring back so many memories of the first Battlefront game on Tatooine where a Sarlacc was at one side of the map, dragging players and npc's to their doom if they got too close.

    Yeah wasn't that just epic? 😎👍🏼

    @FORGE: It appears the people have spoken devs, we prefer a living Sarlacc over a dead one.

    Why is this a thing? Did Disney put DICE up to this? Since everything goes through Disney it seems a reasonable assumption. I don't get it, they are like leaches sucking the fun out of everything you devs try to create. What is Disney's problem?

    @Disney: We can handle monsters Disney there has been monsters in Star Wars episode 1, 2, 4, 5, 6 and 7, also in "Han Solo: A Star Wars Story" and "Rogue One: A Star Wars Story". What gives? This is just ridiculous. Let us
    have fun.
    I wish they brought back the acklays like in the original Battlefront 2

    Thank you.
    clubprivat wrote: »
    Yeah Acklays would have been also nice!

    Exactly (dual high five). 🤲🏻 Who knows maybe they will. I do not want a Rancor running around free on the map (leave him ALIVE in the dungeon on Jabba's Palace) but acklays hanging out near a river or something (only), that attack passers bye (on the way to a Command Post near by) would be cool.

    Ooooor perhaps they could make acklays part of an Arcade: "Battle Scenarios" mission as the clones.



    I don't think it's disney's fault, for not adding live creatures to the game. It's probably because they didn't want to add something that they thought would be a waste time, disney only gets involved if something involves legends that hasn't been confirmed.


    (1.) dead Rancor in the 2015 game on Jabba's Palace, Tatooine
    (2.) dead Rancor in the 2017 game on Feluicia
    (3.) Sarlaac that does not grab you and pull you down in the 2015 game on Dune Sea, Tatooine
    (4.) Sarlaac that does not grab you and pull you down in the 2017 game on Felucia

    Well I sincerely hope your wrong Grevious 15 because up tell now I just love the devs. I would hate to think that the above...are all products of unfortunate decisions made by them. Well one thing I know for sure, it was not Dennis who's idea that was. This is because Dennis said that he would have loved to have been able to control the sarlaac. Hmmmmm, interesting and cool but an attacking A.I. sarlaac is cool enough for me.
    “There is always hope.”
  • Anyways I'm not going to get involved with the Disney discussion. I'll want to know if terror in October involves wampas because that mode is in the original Battlefront 2 or undead stormtroopers or I would love to know more about it
  • Odd. There must be some Chinese bootleg game you played, I'm pretty sure the Sarlacc was alive in the Force Unleashed game... ah well. Probably just my imagination.
    All in all, I'm actually interested in seeing Felucia. I love the location, and while there's plenty of others I think are more pertinent to see first, I'm pumped to see the final product.
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.
  • I don’t think you played the PlayStation 2 lol
  • Will there be bug fixes in the update on the 25th and if so when when will the notes be released?
  • @F8RGE Now that we are very close to the update. Any news on the video?
    ezkfs3399nkr.jpg

    Rule 39: Never say no to Bacta

    When you have been playing since launch Cool kid 8)

    I want to make a squad of 4 Commandos and then scream "FORM UP DELTA SQUAD"

    We need Delta Squad Commando skins.
  • @F8RGE Now that we are very close to the update. Any news on the video?

    It already came!

  • I'm looking forward to the update on the 25th especially with the clone commando and instant action. As much as Felucia is a cool map Coruscant would have been a better map than this in my opinion. I'm surprised Ahsoka and Ventress aren't in the game yet. Maybe next year would be my guess. I would love to see Mace Windu in the game but it sucks that DICE doesn't have plans to add him to the game right away. Hopefully next year it will happen and maybe they could have the planet coruscant come to the game along with Mace Windu or even Ahsoka and Ventress.
  • clubprivat wrote: »
    Utapau or Mustafar would have been better than this map.

    Those are great maps but Coruscant would be another one that should be considered before those two.

  • Mace windu will be kept for battlefront 3. Ashoka and ventress will drop early next year to coincide with season 7. Really don’t see any more clone wars maps coming, unless they are already started on. I see the game being more focused now on the sequels. A couple of new reinforcements and a new map in December. Possibly a couple of new heroes but I’m not counting on that. A dark Rey skin would be cool though.
    Then I think it will be OT stuff. I’m guessing Skariff will be added along with Jyn and Krennic.
    My guess is that will be around July time. Then support will probably die off as hype for battlefront 3 kicks in for the new consoles.
  • PopoTateo wrote: »
    Mace windu will be kept for battlefront 3. Ashoka and ventress will drop early next year to coincide with season 7. Really don’t see any more clone wars maps coming, unless they are already started on. I see the game being more focused now on the sequels. A couple of new reinforcements and a new map in December. Possibly a couple of new heroes but I’m not counting on that. A dark Rey skin would be cool though.
    Then I think it will be OT stuff. I’m guessing Skariff will be added along with Jyn and Krennic.
    My guess is that will be around July time. Then support will probably die off as hype for battlefront 3 kicks in for the new consoles.

    And there will be an Xbox One and PS4 port as well! I also think that the next Battlefront should focus on the Old Republic since we didn't got a game based on this period these recent years!

  • Apart from The Old Republic!

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!