criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

Venator and Dreadnought for Arcade DICE plz

You already have the maps made for HvV. Importing them to arcade would be AWESOME, as they’re some of my favorite maps, and arcade doesn’t have much.

Replies

• Agree 100%
  • You already have the maps made for HvV. Importing them to arcade would be AWESOME, as they’re some of my favorite maps, and arcade doesn’t have much.

I agree with adding the Venator and the Dreadnought to Arcade, but i think the cut-out maps from HvV are horrible. It would be better, if they would use the complete ship interior maps or at least the maps without the hangers.
  • You already have the maps made for HvV. Importing them to arcade would be AWESOME, as they’re some of my favorite maps, and arcade doesn’t have much.

I agree with adding the Venator and the Dreadnought to Arcade, but i think the cut-out maps from HvV are horrible. It would be better, if they would use the complete ship interior maps or at least the maps without the hangers.

Well that’s good to know. Tbh, I haven’t played those maps myself as all the bugs were rampant when it came out and I don’t play HvV much to begin with. We definitely need it though. Playing in those maps without a linear objective would be AWESOME. Then, once you add it to Arcade, it would be easy to add it to blast.

Well that’s good to know. Tbh, I haven’t played those maps myself as all the bugs were rampant when it came out and I don’t play HvV much to begin with. We definitely need it though. Playing in those maps without a linear objective would be AWESOME. Then, once you add it to Arcade, it would be easy to add it to blast.

Yeah, the Venator map is actually one map, where you can push people down in the middle and the Dreadnought is basically the hanger.
    The complete maps would work really well in Arcade, Blast, Strike (both objective rooms as the objective locations), HvV of course and perhaps Extraction.
  • Would love to see both maps coming to Arcade.
  • Ok Arcade and for Blast to as this map is only on HvsV and CS.
    What does DX in my name stand for?