criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

Bossk Jump Changes

EpicTrev
125 posts Member
edited September 11
Do you guys actually see this as a nerf? Just curious.

Cause I love the new jump change.

Replies

• New jump nerfs bossk by 50%
  • I think it’s an necessary nerf. He has almost no escapability now. It should be reverted back. The commando droid shouldn’t have a better jump than Bossk.
  • EpicTrev wrote: »
    Do you guys actually see this as a nerf? Just curious.

Cause I love the new jump change.
    Makes it pretty much impossible to escape lightsabers, much harder to aim anything while jumping, and reduces escapability, yeah I see it as a nerf.
  • This was one of the most necessary nerfs done to any of the hero characters so far.
    Next jump nerf should be done to Palpatine. Tired of trying to shoot down that floaty old man.
  • I'm not a huge fan of it.
    I'm the sarlacc that ate Boba Fett. I wish I hadn't because he was a favorite by many fans and an underdeveloped character.

Check out my concepts of a Coruscant Community Transmission Here:

https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/131088/coruscant-community-transmission-concept#latest
  • I think it’s an necessary nerf. He has almost no escapability now. It should be reverted back. The commando droid shouldn’t have a better jump than Bossk.

If necessary why revert?

Dumbest move by the devs yet, for real. So many things to fix yet they choose this trash.

God complex except God knows what a woman feels like.
  • My bad. Should be unnecessary.
  • I don't really think it was supposed to be a nerf, I think it was just the fact that Bossk and Grievous are not force users so they shouldn't be able to float the way they did, They still can jump pretty high though, so no complaints here. I like the change in detail.
  • Luminara wrote: »
    This was one of the most necessary nerfs done to any of the hero characters so far.
    Next jump nerf should be done to Palpatine. Tired of trying to shoot down that floaty old man.

You do realise it's easier to shoot down a floating target as opposed to a target that jumps high and fast, like Maul, right?

If Palps had a jump like Maul, he would be even more difficult to shoot down.
  • The jump just looks silly and fake now... Same for Grievous... I think lightsaber heroes should always feel more powerful, especially up close so I'm glad he was "nerfed" but they need to make the animation better...