criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar
Double XP Event

Anyone Else Tired of Queue Dodging Hackers?

Whether they're on my team or the enemy team, I just leave and re-roll the queue immediately. Even though I'm still new to this game it's always the same group of names just shooting through walls and god mode-ing. There's a reason I changed my ign to the current one.

Replies

• It really is toxic to be carried by one, it's not just toxic going against one.
  • I must be lucky because I play on PC and I very rarely encounter cheaters.
  • Nah, theres cheaters on ps4 too. 45 kills while everyone else has 10-15 , cmon now.

lol I have never seen a single cheater on ps4 and I'v been playing since launch.
  • SSJSnoop wrote: »
    Nah, theres cheaters on ps4 too. 45 kills while everyone else has 10-15 , cmon now.

lol I have never seen a single cheater on ps4 and I'v been playing since launch.
    SSJSnoop wrote: »
    Nah, theres cheaters on ps4 too. 45 kills while everyone else has 10-15 , cmon now.

I have never seen a single cheater on Xbox and I've been playing since launch.

Feel sorry for those PC kids out there

And now he felt her, really felt her in the Force; He felt a bond, deeper and more intimate than he’d ever had before; and for a precious eternal instant he was her. . . 

he was the beat of her heart and he was the motion of her lips. He was her soft words as though she spoke a prayer to the stars— I love you, Anakin. In life, and in death, we will always be one. I am yours

• PC also has a smaller player base. I really want a PC, but when it comes to casual multiplayer, I’m sticking with console.
  • PC sucks for current gen online multiplayer.
  • dirgerex wrote: »
    PC sucks for current gen online multiplayer.

WRONG! PC for SWBF2015 and SWBF II KILL consoles! Pop in a good CPU, GPU, and RAM, consoles are dust!

If having a console means no hackers then it totally worth it. Hackers ruin gaming
  • Imagine going to your boy's house; he asks you if you wanna play some Battlefront and homie hands you a keyboard

😂

And now he felt her, really felt her in the Force; He felt a bond, deeper and more intimate than he’d ever had before; and for a precious eternal instant he was her. . . 

he was the beat of her heart and he was the motion of her lips. He was her soft words as though she spoke a prayer to the stars— I love you, Anakin. In life, and in death, we will always be one. I am yours

• Imagine going to your boy's house; he asks you if you wanna play some Battlefront and homie hands you a keyboard

😂

I actually switched from PS4 Pro to PC Battlefront II. Haven't had this much fun since launch, even with me having to grind out my ranks back to prestige and beyond. Don't hate if you haven't tried it brother, but I do have fond memories of my PS4, especially the horrendous load times between just leaving a match and going to the menu or into another map.

#pcmasterrace
  • Yeah it seems like on pc if you play at the wrong time of day it's hackers every game, whether it's one on your team or on the enemy team. Scrolling the dev posts it seems like they aren't doing anything about it and are using the usual "let's pretend it doesn't exist" mentality.

Pretty much no game on my end can be played fully and have to be left early to bail from this. It's not fun having no real fights because someone is kill hogging with cheats only to be expedited to the next match this time to be god moded by the same player.

😂
    Imagine having to walk to a friend's house to play an online game with them

:D
    OOM-9 FOR BATTLEFRONT 2
    OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
    https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

OOM-9 Canonical Material Check-List:

Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace
    William Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace: Star Wars Part the First
    Ultimate Star Wars (Reference Guide)
    Star Wars: On the Front Lines (Reference Guide)
    Darth Maul: "Who is supervising the search for the Gungan cities?" Nute Gunray: "Commander OOM-Nine." Darth Maul: "A droid. The predecessor of your inept B-Ones." Rune Haako: "A superior droid, Lord Maul. Viceroy Gunray's personal guard."
    The OOM-9 Thread
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/76756/the-oom-9-thread-9-9-the-phantom-droid/p1
  • how about ddmankiller tv and that lizardboi i see them all the time. Same name as i saw hacking months before.
  • DiamondxStyles
    1520 posts Member
    edited September 12
    ROMG4 wrote: »
    Imagine going to your boy's house; he asks you if you wanna play some Battlefront and homie hands you a keyboard

😂

Not my fault if all of your friends are exclusively online 🤷‍😊

• bfloo
    15943 posts Member
    ROMG4 wrote: »
    Imagine going to your boy's house; he asks you if you wanna play some Battlefront and homie hands you a keyboard

😂

Good times
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• tankertoad
    6367 posts Member
    edited September 12
    The only ways to cheat on PS is lag switching (very rare,very) and the new modded controls with macros/scripts.

But wall has, aim bots. Nah

I think k&m is growing...
    41st.org Founder "Where the Game is Winnable."

are-you-threatening-me-gif.gif
  • PS4 is the best place to play Battlefront 2.
  • tankertoad
    6367 posts Member
    edited September 13
    PS4 is the best place to play Battlefront 2.

This is a terrible game if you had a high end PC.

Bad net code
    Poor load times
    No 4k
    No server browser
    Poor customization
    Poor in game commands/comms

Basically all the reasons you play on PC
    41st.org Founder "Where the Game is Winnable."

are-you-threatening-me-gif.gif