criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar
Double XP Event

Playable Sarlacc Pit would be fun...

Hiya!

Sarlacc here again, this time talking about my people haha,

Wouldn't it be cool to be able to play as a sarlacc pit?

Don't take this post too seriously.

-Sarlacc ;)
I'm the sarlacc that ate Boba Fett. I wish I hadn't because he was a favorite by many fans and an underdeveloped character.

Join the ongoing demand for Private Matches/Servers below!

https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/130482/private-servers#latest

Replies

• It can be the next villain, it will be a little glitchy looking though.
  • Feed me!!
  • I was so so so so disappointed in the rancor. That's when I knew to never believe or trust EA/DICE again.
    41st.org Founder "Where the Game is Winnable."

are-you-threatening-me-gif.gif

Hahaha
    I'm the sarlacc that ate Boba Fett. I wish I hadn't because he was a favorite by many fans and an underdeveloped character.

• tankertoad wrote: »
    I was so so so so disappointed in the rancor. That's when I knew to never believe or trust EA/DICE again.

Yeah, I feel yah.

• Are you using Sarlac pit as a euphemism?
  • SWymsa wrote: »
    Are you using Sarlac pit as a euphemism?

She didn't say play 'in' one haha
  • We need playable Wampas, Rancor’s and Acklays as well. Not specific to a team, just kill everyone.
  • F8RGE wrote: »
    There's a dead one of you on Felucia

:(

Thanks for the reply though :)

• dude..... it was in the original Star wars battle front game for ps2 which i still play., in one of the tatoonine levels.... god it was scary if you got to close to it. would love to see it added to this game..... it would definitely add the scary factor..... also wouldn't it be cool if it could grab starfighters out of the air if they got to close to it?

great idea love it.
  • dude..... it was in the original Star wars battle front game for ps2 which i still play., in one of the tatoonine levels.... god it was scary if you got to close to it. would love to see it added to this game..... it would definitely add the scary factor..... also wouldn't it be cool if it could grab starfighters out of the air if they got to close to it?

great idea love it.

*dudette

• We need playable Wampas, Rancor’s and Acklays as well. Not specific to a team, just kill everyone.

Now that would be fun.
    #StarWars-y
  • Forge dun killing off folks

• Sarlacc:
    Health: Infinite, later 3000 health.
    Attack: 1 per 10 seconds.
    Abilities:
    Left ability: Tentacle Drag
    Use this to control one of your tentacles to grab a selected enemy and drag them into your mouth. 10 second cd.
    Middle ability: Stomach Extension
    Selects a random person in your stomach. The selected person will expand your stomach upon death. If there is none available in your stomach, the next person that falls into your stomach will be selected. If someone already has this effect then the ability will become unavailable until the person dies. 5 second cd.
    Right ability: Acceleration
    Accelerate the rate of digestion on one random eaten person. If there is none available, then the first person that falls into your stomach will be digested faster. Goes on for 10 seconds. 2 damage per 2 seconds.

Passive: If 1 person enters your stomach, you will lose the unlimited health. However, each damage dealt to the people inside will heal you by 100x.

Cons: Not able to move
    Open your eyes...
    ekn97qol2xso.gif

• Rinku wrote: »
    Sarlacc:
    Abilities:
    Use this to control one of your tentacles to grab a selected enemy and drag them into your mouth. 10 second cd.
    Selects a random person in your stomach. The selected person will expand your stomach upon death. If there is none available in your stomach, the next person that falls into your stomach will be selected. If someone already has this effect then the ability will become unavailable until the person dies. 5 second cd.
    Accelerate the rate of digestion on one random eaten person. If there is none available, then the first person that falls into your stomach will be digested faster. Goes on for 10 seconds. 2 damage per 2 seconds.

Passive: If 1 person enters your stomach, you will lose the unlimited health. However, each damage dealt to the people inside will heal you by 100x.

Oh dang, that’s cool. I like that idea

Sarlacc:
    Abilities:

If Sarlacc pits were playable, there would likely be a time limit similar to AT ATs

• DiamondxStyles
    1520 posts Member
    edited September 12
    It can be the next villain, it will be a little glitchy looking though.

She ate Boba with Han's help.

@Mighty_Sarlacc You would be better suited as a Hero

And now he felt her, really felt her in the Force; He felt a bond, deeper and more intimate than he’d ever had before; and for a precious eternal instant he was her. . . 

he was the beat of her heart and he was the motion of her lips. He was her soft words as though she spoke a prayer to the stars— I love you, Anakin. In life, and in death, we will always be one. I am yours

• Honestly, it would be cool as a game mode

She ate Boba with Han's help.

@Mighty_Sarlacc You would be better suited as a Hero

Haha--oh stop it XD

• Dead Sarlacc: We Can’t Wait To Show You Part 2
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • Piscettios wrote: »
    Dead Sarlacc: We Can’t Wait To Show You Part 2

I'm still mad. Thanks for remembering

• F8RGE wrote: »
    There's a dead one of you on Felucia

Dead? Nononononono resurrect him
    Sarlacc:
    Abilities:

If Sarlacc pits were playable, there would likely be a time limit similar to AT ATs

Heroes need a time limit.
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."