criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Focused Feedback

Capital Supremacy is unbalanced

Haven't seen this header yet here, but yeah... You are screwed if you win as troopers. Getting in to that room is next to impossible, while if the droids win, all they have to do in hit the 3 towers from cover.

Replies

• Carbonunit wrote: »
    Haven't seen this header yet here, but yeah... You are screwed if you win as troopers. Getting in to that room is next to impossible, while if the droids win, all they have to do in hit the 3 towers from cover.

What map? What phase?
  • Well, I guess I need to be more succinct. 2nd phase.
  • My biggest problem w CS and why matches can last ages is. The amazing teammates at the bottom of the scoreboard button mashing on the hero 1st place and 2nd place acquired during the first phase
    Now because of this your team got easily held at the choke-point in the ship phase, now you're going back to the ground to do it all over again.

g5nbsc0lc37n.gif
  • Yeah it's so much easier to attack now than it is to defend in the ship phase