criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Forest of Endor

What Happened To Focused Feedback?

adamjbamford
1308 posts Member
edited September 12
We have not had a focused feedback in ages. It seems like there is no way of communicating with the developers or community manager at the moment except to post something and wait for a 1/100 chance they will respond. At least with focused feedback we had a place to respond to questions and direct our feedback.

Edit - there is one coming today! :)

Replies

• I guess everyone’s just a little tired of always talking about heroes? Just a hunch.
  • F8RGE wrote: »
    It's coming back! This is really good timing as there's one planned today as it happens :)

Great to know, I hope to see you and others responding to peoples focused feedback comments because it really means a lot.
    Thanks @F8RGE
  • Darth_Vapor3
    4227 posts Member
    edited September 12
    I guess everyone’s just a little tired of always talking about heroes? Just a hunch.
    F8RGE wrote: »
    It's coming back! This is really good timing as there's one planned today as it happens :)

Well... Alrighty then.

Will it be about something else besides heroes?
    I guess everyone’s just a little tired of always talking about heroes? Just a hunch.

Well... Alrighty then.

Will be based around reinforcements.

Good.
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."

Well... Alrighty then.

Droideka buff

Well... Alrighty then.

Ok great! Am I going out on a limb in hoping that the reinforcements in question will be for the other eras?

Well... Alrighty then.

Ok great! Am I going out on a limb in hoping that the reinforcements in question will be for the other eras?

You are wise