criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Clone Commando Community Transmission
September Community Calendar

HvV: What is your favorite Hero, map, and starcard setup?

DiamondxStyles
331 posts Member
edited September 12
Favorite Hero and cards. Saw a troll make a similar thread but it got closed. It sounded like a fun topic to get some insight into other people's heads though.

Mine is Anakin Skywalker:

Massive Strikes
Attraction
Steamroll/Control the Force

and Darth Sidious:

Lightning Reach
Forked Lightning
The Rule of Two

Naboo

This

is Anakin Skywalker. . .

The most powerful Jedi of his generation. Perhaps of any generation. The fastest. The strongest.

He is the best there is. . .

The best there has ever been. . .

And he knows it.

Post edited by DiamondxStyles on

Replies

• Lawnmow3rMan
    1294 posts Member
    edited September 12
    DS- Kylo- Bloodlust Power reach resilience
    Ls- Luke- Intensify Jedi reflexes and jedi fighter
    Map is a toss up between Hoth and Kashyyyk
    Post edited by Lawnmow3rMan on
  • DS- Kylo- Bloodlust Power reach resilience
    Ls- Luke- Intensify Jedi reflexes and agility
    Map is a toss up between Hoth and Kashyyyk

Nice. edited my ds into the post.

This

is Anakin Skywalker. . .

The most powerful Jedi of his generation. Perhaps of any generation. The fastest. The strongest.

And he knows it.

• Favorite Hero and cards. Saw a troll make a similar thread but it got closed. It sounded like a fun topic to get some insight into other people's heads though.

Massive Strikes
    Attraction

and Darth Sidious:

Lightning Reach
    Forked Lightning
    The Rule of Two

Naboo
    There’s not much point using The Rule of Two, since using both hands takes the enemy out of the stun. I used to use it but took it off.
  • DiamondxStyles
    331 posts Member
    edited September 12
    BlueBox5 wrote: »
    Favorite Hero and cards. Saw a troll make a similar thread but it got closed. It sounded like a fun topic to get some insight into other people's heads though.

Massive Strikes
    Attraction

and Darth Sidious:

Lightning Reach
    Forked Lightning
    The Rule of Two

Naboo
    There’s not much point using The Rule of Two, since using both hands takes the enemy out of the stun. I used to use it but took it off.

Only if you let go of the attack buttons. Otherwise it seems to keep them stunned for me

This

is Anakin Skywalker. . .

And he knows it.

• Fav Map is Bespin and Naboo

Fav Villain is Vader: 2choke cards and dmg reduction

Fav Hero is Yoda: 3 dashes, extra dmg and extra range for unleash OR extra dmg, dmg reduction and extra health.
  • Ani;

Steamroll
    Attraction (Massive Strikes for GA/CS)
    Control the Force (Raw Strength for GA/CS)

Boba;

Quick Refuel
    Fuel Efficiency
    Intense Barrage

For maps;

Starkiller Base (HvV)
    Death Star II (HvV)
    Naboo (GA)
    Endor (GA)
  • I dont have favorites, but i do have prefered.

Boba (hvv) Boba (GA)
    -Antihero rockets -Intense barrage
    -Blaster disabler -Death from above
    -Intense barrage -acute concussion

Rey (hvv) Rey(GA)
    -Focused Sight -Focused sight
    -Balance -Farsight
    -Opportunist -Resilient dash

Iden(hvv) Iden(GA)
    -Droid batteries -Droid batteries
    -Alternative metods -Alternative methods
    -Cooled blaster -the new card

Vader(hvv) Vader(GA)
    -extended choke duration -extended saber throw
    -25% Dmg resistance - 25% dmg resistance
    -Surrounded by fear -Surrounded by fear

Anakin(hvv) Anakin(GA)
    -Massive strikes -Raw strenght
    -Raw strenght -All of them
    -Tenacious -Tenacious

Leia(hvv) Leia(GA)
    -Extended E11 duration -Extra health regen
    -25% dmg resistance -laser brain
    -the new card -the new card

Han(hvv) Han(GA)
    -Airburst -Airburst
    -the new card -Broad shoulders
    -reduced heat build up -reduced heat build up

Palpatine (hvv) Palpatine(GA)
    -Growing darkness -Surge of lightning
    -extended ligtning reach -extended lightining reach
    -Reduced stamina drain -new card

Prefered maps are Hoth, Deathstar2 and Theed.
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

• Anakin
    HvV
    Massive strikes, raw strenghth, attraction( steamroll of maps like kashyyyk

GA

Massive strikes, all of them, raw strenghth
  • I have neither favorites nor mains, I play everything.

As for favorite maps, Starkiller Base, Death Star II, Naboo and Jakku.

As for cards: https://1drv.ms/x/s!Ai3IyTlJOy66gmar4XuoX8yiSUPS
  • Sad_History
    132 posts Member
    edited September 13
    The Emperor. Reduced stamina, surge and extended.

Hoth, Jabbas Palace, Yavin and Tatooine.

Don't play as LS but would if they made Luke a less aggressive character.
  • Lots of interesting setups. I may as well join in and complete my Anakin setups for every mode.

GA and Showdown Anakin:

Massive Strikes
    Raw Strength
    Steamroll

Weird that my GA setup ended up my Showdown one. Usually this is different

This

is Anakin Skywalker. . .

And he knows it.

• Leia Organa - High Spirit, Rebel Heart, Laser Brain.

Captain Phasma - Finish Them Off, Safety First or Come Closer, Not Hard Enough.
  • Ani I go steamroll massive strikes attraction for all modes
  • Ani I go steamroll massive strikes attraction for all modes

Why would you use a Stamina card(Steamroll) against infantry? Why would you not use Raw Strength to OHK every class but Heavy?
  • anidriX wrote: »
    Ani I go steamroll massive strikes attraction for all modes

Why would you use a Stamina card(Steamroll) against infantry? Why would you not use Raw Strength to OHK every class but Heavy?

Because he has trash stamina and it's easy to max out the card against infantry? Why do you seem so upset about it LOL? Have I committed a mortal sin?

Because he has trash stamina and it's easy to max out the card against infantry? Why do you seem so upset about it LOL? Have I committed a mortal sin?

Upset? You have an odd card selection for Anakin and I just wondered why? I wanted to understand your choice. I still don’t understand it. You only need one hit to kill three out of four classes, I don’t understand the need to increase the amount of strikes. Besides Raw Strength cleans up entire rooms, it’s his most important card for infantry modes.
    anidriX wrote: »

Upset? You have an odd card selection for Anakin and I just wondered why? I wanted to understand your choice. I still don’t understand it. You only need one hit to kill three out of four classes, I don’t understand the need to increase the amount of strikes. Besides Raw Strength cleans up entire rooms, it’s his most important card for infantry modes.

Because it increases his blocking. But ok I'll try your suggestion and see how I like it, just as soon as this boring event is over.

Because it increases his blocking. But ok I'll try your suggestion and see how I like it, just as soon as this boring event is over.

Yeah try it out. You don't really need it since you can still clear a entire room without swinging

Yeah try it out. You don't really need it since you can still clear a entire room without swinging

I'm gonna try it out. Alot of people seem to think it's good for large scale. 10 million french men cant be wrong😂

I'm gonna try it out. Alot of people seem to think it's good for large scale. 10 million french men cant be wrong😂

I use it if only to jump slash 20 times in a row. Now that stamina doesn't drain faster from jump swinging, these troopers are even more mush than before

This

is Anakin Skywalker. . .

And he knows it.

• Lando, Longer Stun Lifetime, Longer Smoke Duration, and Blaster Cooling Card. I like to play a very camp and bait playstyle where I drop the stun to ward off opponents rather that just using it right away. Yavin is a great map for this tactic.