criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Game Update
Forest of Endor

Rework Palpatine, replace with Thrawn, add Mace Windu.

DiamondxStyles
1040 posts Member
edited September 12
Palpatine's that weird blaster villain. Yes, he is unique and fun, and he's my dark side main. But the dark side has absolutely no team buffs, and Palpatine deserves a saber imo. Thrawn is a tactical mind that would be a nice replacement to the void left by reworking Palps.

Give Palpatine a lightsaber
Add Mace Windu to be his counterpart

Thrawn replaces the hole where the dark side is missing a blaster, and solves the problem of the dark side having no team buffs.

And now he felt her, really felt her in the Force; He felt a bond, deeper and more intimate than he’d ever had before; and for a precious eternal instant he was her. . .

he was the beat of her heart and he was the motion of her lips. He was her soft words as though she spoke a prayer to the stars—

I love you, Anakin. In life, and in death, we will always be one. I am yours

Replies

• SQJACKIE
    824 posts Member
    edited September 13
    Plapatine can't have a lightsaber because as emperor, he said that he became so powerful in the force that he doesn't need it
    9wexqoicrpnu.png
  • Nah, keep him unique. Just lower the amount of random stuns with his double hand attacks and his dark aura. Maybe buff the damage output slightly to compensate to make him a very effective supporting Hero.
    PSN: this_old_mouse
  • Yes, Krennic, Jyn, Ventress and Ahsoka should be added. I completely agree.
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • I think that it would be nice if Palpatine got a small buff to his default attacks, like damaging through block which we see in revenge of the sith when Palpatine is apprehended by mace windu and not long after Anakin cuts off mace windu's arm.
  • Nah, keep him unique. Just lower the amount of random stuns with his double hand attacks and his dark aura. Maybe buff the damage output slightly to compensate to make him a very effective supporting Hero.
    SQJACKIE wrote: »
    Plapatine can't have a lightsaber because as emperor, he said that he became so powerful in the force that he doesn't need it

My Emperor would really like having a lightsaber.
  • I’m pretty sure the Devs have heard it all before
  • I guess dice wont add any force users as it takes time for balancing later,Or maybe reserving them for bf3 . Wish they could add 2 heros every 3 months like rainbow 6 :(.
  • F8RGE wrote: »
    RyanK388 wrote: »
    I’m pretty sure the Devs have heard it all before

Palpatine is not getting a lightsaber

That’s good to hear, but can we remove his basic attack stuns and maybe remove the lockon so he requires skill to use?

All I want from Palpatine is a Sheev skin and some more voice lines.

Thank you dear lord... Can we now stop talking about that stupid lightsaber?! Palpatine is fun and unique and is the best designed, best looking and best sounding villain in the game.

And no prequel skins please. I want the nameless, faceless emperor in his cloak and nothing more. Maybe a hologram-version to make him even more spookier.

The prequel Emperor looked like a clown and acted as a clown.

Good, but how about a new skin ? Basically the entire community wants his red robes skin
    PSN: DarthLando-

The most important draw from your statement is that you didn’t nay say Mace Windu.

Excellent.

You think he would need to ask you if he wants one? Get real.
  • No!
    He is a very unique hero and he’s great as he is now. I support neither giving him a lightsaber nor adding a separate Darth Sidious character as many have suggested.