criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Focused Feedback

My ideas for reinforcement changes.

I think the Republican Jet trooper could use a small nerf to blaster damage, for example instead of him killing Heavy troopers in 4 shots, maybe 5 or 6.
Secondly, I think the ARC could use a buff to his blasters heat capacity. Reaching max heat before I can kill a base trooper happens really often, and in fights with other reinforcements or heroes, you’re recooling the blaster several times, unless you hit every single bullet which takes more skill than I have and a tad bit of luck from the weapon bloom.
Thirdly, please make some kind of reinforcement to replace the Wookiee for the rebels and resistance. It gets really old seeing a Wookiee in almost every single game because they’re on every map. Keep them where it makes sense, but not every map please. I think they’re fine as reinforcements though.
Fourthly I wanna address appearances. ARCs should get some from different clone battalions. I’d also love to get a legendary skin for them where they become popular characters, such as Echo, Fives, etc, that were ARCs at some point.
I also think a similar approach could be taken to the Clone Commando, with a bunch of rare skins from the battalions, maybe a few purple ones that were the Recon and Night Ops customization options from Republic Commando’s multiplayer and a few legendary ones to be Boss, Scorch, Fixer, Sev, and maybe Gregor from The Clone Wars tv show.
Also, I think the commando droid could use a buff to it’s weapons spread so it’s tighter and more accurate.
The droideka just needs some love, and maybe a buff to its shield that lets it block lightsaber attacks. (If that happens though, could we get the same change for the Heavy trooper’s shield?
Lastly, can the flame trooper get some more range added to his gun as a whole? He feels really useless without any long range capability, and only having a Grenade doesn’t really cut it. Maybe change his blaster so normally it’ll work like the FWMB-10 but converts into a flamethrower when using Overload, but that’s an idea I thought of just while writing this, so I don’t know how plausible it’d really be.
Anyways I’m done ranting, and hope y’all at least take some of this into consideration. Hopefully all of it, but who knows.

Replies

• AmPaladin wrote: »
    I think the Republican Jet trooper could use a small nerf to blaster damage, for example instead of him killing Heavy troopers in 4 shots, maybe 5 or 6.
    Secondly, I think the ARC could use a buff to his blasters heat capacity. Reaching max heat before I can kill a base trooper happens really often, and in fights with other reinforcements or heroes, you’re recooling the blaster several times, unless you hit every single bullet which takes more skill than I have and a tad bit of luck from the weapon bloom.
    Thirdly, please make some kind of reinforcement to replace the Wookiee for the rebels and resistance. It gets really old seeing a Wookiee in almost every single game because they’re on every map. Keep them where it makes sense, but not every map please. I think they’re fine as reinforcements though.
    Fourthly I wanna address appearances. ARCs should get some from different clone battalions. I’d also love to get a legendary skin for them where they become popular characters, such as Echo, Fives, etc, that were ARCs at some point.
    I also think a similar approach could be taken to the Clone Commando, with a bunch of rare skins from the battalions, maybe a few purple ones that were the Recon and Night Ops customization options from Republic Commando’s multiplayer and a few legendary ones to be Boss, Scorch, Fixer, Sev, and maybe Gregor from The Clone Wars tv show.
    Also, I think the commando droid could use a buff to it’s weapons spread so it’s tighter and more accurate.
    The droideka just needs some love, and maybe a buff to its shield that lets it block lightsaber attacks. (If that happens though, could we get the same change for the Heavy trooper’s shield?
    Lastly, can the flame trooper get some more range added to his gun as a whole? He feels really useless without any long range capability, and only having a Grenade doesn’t really cut it. Maybe change his blaster so normally it’ll work like the FWMB-10 but converts into a flamethrower when using Overload, but that’s an idea I thought of just while writing this, so I don’t know how plausible it’d really be.
    Anyways I’m done ranting, and hope y’all at least take some of this into consideration. Hopefully all of it, but who knows.

Just realized I posted this in the wrong place, but this was me trying to reply to the Focused Feedback, I’m still learning how to use this website on my phone.
  • Nah, it's all good, mate. These are good ideas! Probably best to post here where they'll actually get discussed.
    Heroes are born on the battlefront... especially if you play the objective.
    kui7ctmgyzll.png
  • AmPaladin wrote: »
    AmPaladin wrote: »

Just realized I posted this in the wrong place, but this was me trying to reply to the Focused Feedback, I’m still learning how to use this website on my phone.

I was going to reply and mention the Focused Feedback topic 😉