criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Focused Feedback

125th legion appearance

The 125th is a legion very little recognition-at all. But in my opinion they are some of the coolest looking troopers and would fit in for the clone wars appearances. 5bmuc7hu7d49.jpeg
Lead by commander Doom the 125th legion specializes in boarding of enemy ships (coughcoughcapitalsupremacycough cough). They mainly fought alongside the 501st as tactical support. Now I mentioned before that Doom’s 125th is barely ever seen, only in one episode of the clone wars but they look really unique with their green, yellow and white armor and with a game mode like capital supremacy, where you must board an enemy flagship, the 125th would fit in perfectly.

Replies

• The 125th is a legion very little recognition-at all. But in my opinion they are some of the coolest looking troopers and would fit in for the clone wars appearances. 5bmuc7hu7d49.jpeg
    Lead by commander Doom the 125th legion specializes in boarding of enemy ships (coughcoughcapitalsupremacycough cough). They mainly fought alongside the 501st as tactical support. Now I mentioned before that Doom’s 125th is barely ever seen, only in one episode of the clone wars but they look really unique with their green, yellow and white armor and with a game mode like capital supremacy, where you must board an enemy flagship, the 125th would fit in perfectly.

They actually appeared in another episode but wearing the phase l armor and also look incredible, they must be a great addition to clone skins.
  • I would actually support this clone Skin just because he is my second favourite clone commander.
  • JediPacoElFlaco
    1409 posts Member
    edited September 13
    I would like to see these clone skins and others that missing.

1bfioawlu399.png
  • wt6vat8as0au.jpg

I think this is a tropper from Eeth Koth's ship and not the 125th.
    Might be wrong.
  • wt6vat8as0au.jpg

I think this is a tropper from Eeth Koth's ship and not the 125th.
    Might be wrong.

Yes, but they are part of that company in phase 1
  • bfloo
    15816 posts Member
    I'm beginning to think you are all just making up clone legions now....
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png