criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Battle Point Event
Focused Feedback

Vanguard vs Saber

I have heard that the stamina for saber heroes and villains have been changed, as in they can block the correct amount of blaster shots as before they may have been able to block more than intended. But when it comes to a vanguard against a saber, how is it fair? One vanguard to Grievous at close range drains all his stamina when he is blocking and 3 for Vader, who has to wait 3 seconds for his stamina to start regenerating and another 3 seconds to get it from empty to full (these are actual figures btw).

Replies

• Not saying it’s balanced that it drains stamina immediately, but it does kinda make since that you can’t block 25 tiny pellets with one blade.
    PSN: this_old_mouse
  • Not saying it’s balanced that it drains stamina immediately, but it does kinda make since that you can’t block 25 tiny pellets with one blade.

I mean its not that big of a deal, all lightsaber users except for Vader can pretty much regenerate their stamina in 2 secs. They have powerful abilities that quickly dispatch regular troopers.
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif