criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Clone Commando Community Transmission
September Community Calendar

Feedback about the future.

I simply just want you guys too look back and notice how far your team has come rebuilding this game to where it’s at now. All the changes and additions you’ve guys made to make the game fun and attractive to old fans and new ones. If there’s ever a Battlefront 3 don’t forget what you’ve done with Battlefront 2. You’ve really brought it back and I hope the next installation is just as good if not better.

Replies

• ChadSquadron
    240 posts Member
    edited September 14
    No Battlefront 3 please !

Battlefront 2 has always been incredible, from launch to now !

We can only admire how the team worked through the "mediatic storm" and kept building an absolute amazing game for everyone, a game that literally shouldn't be missed by any Star Wars fan ! I hope it's far from finishing.
    We definitely want more of it ! Let's add New content and make a big skin market to finance it !

In conclusion just support this game Forever (at least a support for next gen with some exclusivities, maybe with some VR features ? And/or a New large scale game mode with space to /ground/ship/space station?)

You all know that i'm dreaming, aren't you ? Just need to be more dreamers to Make our Dreams come True !

May The Force Be With You, Always.
    Post edited by ChadSquadron on
  • I'm really impressed with how dedicated this team is to adding content to the game, the detailed patch notes, and the community interaction, even a good couple of years since its launch. I have nostalgic memories for Dark Forces II, Shadows of the Empire, Podracer, and Jedi Academy (for some reason), but Battlefront 2 is still my favourite Star Wars game, and people I show it to are always blown away to see just how amazing it looks.

Keep up the awesome work! <3
  • I 100% agree. Awesome game, brilliant new content. Hope there's more to come
  • I agree 110%

No BF3!

This game has a good foundation to build on. There is so much content potential:
    -Rogue One, BF2015 port, Padme/Cad Bane, Sabine/Grand inquisitor, New WEAPONS for default classes etc.

Just add more skins. I'd happily pay for each new skin if it meant a steady flow of new content.

Keep up the good work
  • RainbowXii
    58 posts Member
    edited September 14
    I agree 110%

No BF3!

This game has a good foundation to build on. There is so much content potential:

I couldn't agree more ... however .. knowing how EA is

If BF3 is made I hope the team members we have now; left behind to clean up the other guys mess are promoted to positions of leadership.

• OKBzero wrote: »
    I simply just want you guys too look back and notice how far your team has come rebuilding this game to where it’s at now. All the changes and additions you’ve guys made to make the game fun and attractive to old fans and new ones. If there’s ever a Battlefront 3 don’t forget what you’ve done with Battlefront 2. You’ve really brought it back and I hope the next installation is just as good if not better.

Hear Hear!
  • Alex64
    7647 posts Member
    edited September 14
    But good for who? It's obvious that part of the community isn't pleased with this new installment.
    The kind mixed with the wicked, the will to fight until the end, I'm not your enemy or friend.
  • Piscettios wrote: »
    They should look further back to BF’15 on the things they did well. This game at its core is still terrible.

The gunplay and weapons were better in BF’15. They’ve made ZERO additions to trooper content. The random bullet deviation and aim sway ruins anything resembling skilled gunplay. The lack of blaster variety is laughably bad for a game at launch...but we’re nearing TWO years now.

Heroes are still a mess. From their inability to balance them in modes with troopers, to abilities not working, to the bugs. They are a hot mess that just keep getting worse.

What good is additional content if the core of the game is as bad as it is now.

How is the game bad?
  • OKBzero wrote: »

Dont forget the bugs ;)

You’re awesome.

Amazing potential in this game, not so much delivery
  • bfloo
    15680 posts Member
    If they make a 3rd game with tiered combat again I'm out.

Unless it is a battlefield reskin, I will prob pass.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• bfloo wrote: »

And the Unreal engine. Frostbite engine sucks for lightsaber combat.
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

• bfloo
    15680 posts Member
    bfloo wrote: »

And the Unreal engine. Frostbite engine sucks for lightsaber combat.

The frostbite engine is a bug filled mess I am done with.

With all the issues in this game plus the debacles I hear about with BFV and Anthem, I'm done with it.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• No Battlefront 3 please !

Battlefront 2 has always been incredible, from launch to now !

We can only admire how the team worked through the "mediatic storm" and kept building an absolute amazing game for everyone, a game that literally shouldn't be missed by any Star Wars fan ! I hope it's far from finishing.
    We definitely want more of it ! Let's add New content and make a big skin market to finance it !

In conclusion just support this game Forever (at least a support for next gen with some exclusivities, maybe with some VR features ? And/or a New large scale game mode with space to /ground/ship/space station?)

You all know that i'm dreaming, aren't you ? Just need to be more dreamers to Make our Dreams come True !

May The Force Be With You, Always.

I don't think there will be a BF3 until the new triology comes out, hopefully centered around the Old Republic. But as it relates to Skywalker Saga content, I think BF2 will be the last game and that it'll be supported until new Star Wars content from a different era comes out. However, with Fallen Order coming out and a new focus on single-player story based games, depending on how successful The Mandalorian is, I'd be geeked about a single-player bounty hunter game.
  • What the **** is a gigawatt?