criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Clone Commando Community Transmission
September Community Calendar

AT-RT rework

I made a video discussing the accuracy of the AT-RT and how it could be improved. These changes would make the AT-RT more viable and fun to play.

Replies

• He proposed neat things in the video.
    I like it.
  • For real man yes! The ATRTs suc so bad, theyre too clunky hard to control and controls itself are clunky.

ATRTs are so fun and agile fast vehicles seeing in the movies and shows atleast... Such a shame honestly.
    My priority list:

1. Fix Split screen mode bugs
    2. Fix bugs
    3. Bigger play area for Duel mode
    4. More love for Starfighter modes
    5. First Person only mode
  • The devs should improve the AT-RT.

1bfioawlu399.png
  • This Vehicle is awful. not only the controls, but the cooldown is INSANELY slow! compare it to other heavier walkers where cooldown triggers instantly! -.- if that thing is already vulnerable as heIl, it should at least be able to deliver a bigger punch or fire on a higher rate! but no, it's worse on EVERY point! more vulnerable, lower damage, lower/no areal effect, faster overheat, slower cooldown, slower cooldown-trigger...its awful....

by the way what is wrong with the vehicle controls on PC? Especially the speeders?? it's atrocious! as soon as you stop moving the mouse down it auto-corrects the Y-axis up! its impossible to aim with those things....