criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Clone Commando Community Transmission
September Community Calendar

Hero lords and Youtubers

I think the biggest reason I was excited for this Boots on the Ground event was to see if the hero lord Youtubers would be putting out content since they wouldn't be able to spam people in larger game modes. Playing on Xbox, I actually got to play a match with AnarchyxNinja on my team and man, say what you will about him, but the dude is legit, hero or not. I probably should've stayed in the lobby longer to get more matches with/against him, but as the FO on Starkiller Base, and having him on my team was invaluable, especially when one of the players on the opposing team is someone I've played against a lot and that's ruined my team more than I can count. But playing with AN, we got hit pretty hard on the first phase but the second phase, it went down to the wire and dude came to play. After having lost three matches of GA in a row against the other player (not naming them because they don't have a Youtube channel that I know of), dude was the difference maker. We finished 1st and 3rd on our team respectively and it was probably the most fun I've had playing Starkiller Base, especially since that second phase went into a really drawn out overtime and we managed to reestablish control of the main gate after getting pushed back so far. If you guys were to be matched up with/against any well-known players in the community, who would it be? Also, how are you liking the event? So far, I'm loving it and I kind of wish it would be made a separate, permanent mode for GA.

Replies

• Hes really good as a trooper. But he usually leaves every lobby after one match.. maybe 2 at most.
  • Like your conclusion OP
    41st.org Founder "Where the Game is Winnable."

are-you-threatening-me-gif.gif
  • OP who came 1st and 3rd? Haha when you say "respectively", the names of the subjects have to appear before it so we can link them back to their respective comment.

Respect. Ar ee es pee ee see tee.
  • Ninja is pretty good, played with him a few times. But I would not want to be matched up against that youtuber pauljohn, dude seems unstoppable. Plus I'd probably end up being on the wrong team in one of his killstreak videos.
  • These youtubers that haven't even mentioned this event, let alone upload a full game they play, should never be followed by anyone. They are such scrubby players.

Completely expected too
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • OP who came 1st and 3rd? Haha when you say "respectively", the names of the subjects have to appear before it so we can link them back to their respective comment.

Respect. Ar ee es pee ee see tee.

My bad, dude lol but Ninja came in first, I was third. Both ended the match as flametroopers cutting people down to push the Resistance off the gate. It was epic.
  • These youtubers that haven't even mentioned this event, let alone upload a full game they play, should never be followed by anyone. They are such scrubby players.
    I believe Anarchy has uploaded a whole livestream

I believe Anarchy has uploaded a whole livestream
    I said the ones that haven't mentioned the event or uploaded any gameplay of it.
  • IIPrest0nII
    4555 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    Let's not discuss individuals on the forums please.
    Star Wars Battlefront Community Forums Moderator. I do not work for EA.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!