criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar
Triple XP Event

Terrible Teammates

If you’re 8 years old and you play this game, learn how to play the game before hopping into a match because these are the kind of people that ruin this game.

Replies

• 3 posts in and you've moaned about servers, speeders, hero stealing and now players. lol

giphy.gif

• Every game has trash players, if you don't like your team get a squad.
    Check these posts out:
  • sadly there are always players like this you cant do anything about it

• 3 posts in and you've moaned about servers, speeders, hero stealing and now players. lol

Well you have to start somewhere. Not my fault this games broken.
  • You sound like someone from the Sub-Reddit for this game🤢🤮
  • Wow so basically this applies to every game everywhere ever.
    ezkfs3399nkr.jpg This isn't mine, Just thought it was cool

Rule 39: Never say no to Bacta

When you have been playing since launch Cool kid 8)

I want to make a squad of 4 Commandos and then scream "FORM UP DELTA SQUAD"

We need Delta Squad Commando skins.
  • well im 9 years old and i think your a big stinky poop head.
  • Wow so basically this applies to every game everywhere ever.

That’s true but it feels 10x worse in this game for some reason. Some people seem like they are literally playing with their eyes closed
  • that’s *****. bet you rage quit and leave the team every time you’re taking a beating. and i’m pretty sure you’re one of those who gang attacks when the other team has 2 players or less.
  • The other day I was Vader on Yavin 4 in phase 2. Of the two objectives we were trying to take the one on the left (forget what it's called) away from the camp.

We take the camp very quickly but almost their entire team is at this objective. I've been killing off enemy infantry and killing hero after hero for a few minutes and there are maybe 5 or 6 teammates including a hero helping me out. I wonder to myself where are my teammates? More than half are still at the camp. We took the camp. Minutes ago. They are not moving.

Regardless, I'm having a great time and trying to carry my team to the coveted W. More time goes by and my team still has not moved. Amazing. I eventually get overrun by a Luke after he has been a hero maybe 2 times before.

Ended up getting close to 50 kills while trying to take the objective but we ended up losing shortly after I died. Had a lot of fun but we could've won had my team helped out.
  • Batman20
    2117 posts Member
    Make some friends so you can play as a squad