criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Clone Commando Community Transmission
September Community Calendar

I Try the new event got boring for me

not that fan for me

Replies

• Yes. I agree about leaving the vehicles. I was surprised vehicles were blocked too.
  • IronSoldier
    3718 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    not that fan for me

It's nice to hear why exactly you didn't enjoy it.. Was it the heroes? Was it the vehicles? What did they change about game play that made it not for you?
  • RainbowXii wrote: »
    not that fan for me

It's nice to hear why exactly you didn't enjoy it.. Was it the heroes? Was it the vehicles? What did they change about game play that made it not for you?

To take away the heroes, it no longer looks and feels like a Star Wars game to me.

Battlefront 2004 is the only Battlefront that is fun with Troopers only

On second thought, Battlefront 2015 could slightly qualify as a fun Trooper only game, but I say "slightly" because that game was ruined by EE-3, Bacta Bomb, Bodyguard, Jetpack meta

• Would prefer CS without infiltrators as well. With long TTK, heroes and infiltrators have too many HPs. Much more intense when lives last longer due to less heroes.
  • Alex64 wrote: »
    tankertoad wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    I found it boring because it is just a CW based mode.

I guess you didn't GA

With the "lackness" of OT content GA is also boring, we need an event based on the OT just like the previous CW events.

GA has the most OT maps...

Should actually play before you judge...
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."

I guess you didn't GA

With the "lackness" of OT content GA is also boring, we need an event based on the OT just like the previous CW events.

i did play it

I guess you didn't GA

i did play it

I was replying to that Alex dude
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • Alwe15 wrote: »

I guess you didn't GA

No, she just takes any opportunity to mention her disdain for CW on here.

It's been going on a while and us regulars are pretty bored of it, tbh.

Preach 😂
  • not that fan for me

I find it oddly empty. I think it's more the vehicles than the heroes. Either way I wish I liked it more but it's....lacking.

Glad those who like it do so. I don't enjoy hero spam but without vehicles I didn't feel like I was playing towards anything.
  • Why mince words? OP is right. The event is boring. DICE only had to remove heroes and they would have nailed a large scale trooper event. They don’t get it.

Taking away vehicles/star fighters makes this event a failure.

We uave to give people who complain about heroes and vehicles a break
  • Luminara wrote: »
    not that fan for me

@IronSoldier For me it's just not fun without the heroes. That's one of the main reason I like and play this game. I enjoy having both infantry and heroes together, fighting along side each other just like in the movies and TV shows. To take away the heroes, it no longer looks and feels like a Star Wars game to me.

Go play HvV if that's what you want.
    Heroes are not the main focus of galactic assault, the troopers are.

The objective are
  • Horrible event i play sw bf 2 every weekend but tbhs weekend i didnt.

I guess you didn't GA

I've played on every map from every era during this weekend in GA, so I can attest to the fact that, once again, Alex is talking rubbish.
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    My Concepts
    Clone Skin Changes | Clone Customisation & Menu | Empire Customisation & Menu
  • Ppong_Man12
    2602 posts Member
    edited September 15
    We need some top scores posted from this event from the hero guys, if it’s as easy as they say we should have some huge streaks. Again, big thanks to the devs for this event, hope you guys consider it again.

I guess you didn't GA

I've played on every map from every era during this weekend in GA, so I can attest to the fact that, once again, Alex is talking rubbish.

I was lucky enough to have played a full GA rotation. Obviously, ground vehicles were needed but no heroes and no starfighters was so darn refreshing. Most maps played differently which was great as it finally required actual skill and teamwork. Sadly, it resulted in more campers. Clone Commandos, as well as Infiltrators for OT and ST will eventually add more variety to all eras. Hopefully the event comes back more often but with the addition of ground vehicles.
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • Best event so far. GA matches were more balanced and didnt end up in first phase. And teamwork was better and of course you need skill more. Now i can see that event ended, the officers are back. Not too many at weekend per round. Herolords can now get their daily dose of killstreaks and ignore objectives.
  • Said this yesterday my only gripe with this event is, the lack there of more weapons in comparison to BF15 more skins, for instance a mode like Cargo that mode was so fun, all infantry no heroes had a great play fan base in that mode.
    jq0njy0nr4fo.gif
    Xbox one GT: OwnedBabyKobe24
  • The event needs vehicles as well.
  • Mrcjames31 wrote: »
    the lack there of more weapons in comparison to BF15

this

and the fact that the guns either aren't doing enough damage or have terrible accuracy

• Luminara wrote: »
    not that fan for me

@IronSoldier For me it's just not fun without the heroes. That's one of the main reason I like and play this game. I enjoy having both infantry and heroes together, fighting along side each other just like in the movies and TV shows. To take away the heroes, it no longer looks and feels like a Star Wars game to me.

Go play HvV if that's what you want.
    Heroes are not the main focus of galactic assault, the troopers are.

How can he run alongside troopers in HvV?