criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Ahsoka Tano: The Second Fulcrum

Ryu_Tano94
366 posts Member
edited April 26
Before i begin, Disney Infinity 3.0 has some examples for Abilitys, Voicelines and Animations for the following Character and is a great Game overall.

Ahsoka Tano

Side: Hero/Light Side

Weapons: Standard Lightsaber + Shoto in Green/Yellow or Both Blue or Both White

Counter: Ventress

glwq1ssycbxt.png

Abilities:

- Standard Attack: Standard Lighsaber Strike
- Defend: Standard Lightsaber Block

- Left: Lightsaber Spinattack (like the one she used to free herself in the "A Friend in Need" Episode Season 4 Ep. 4)

Ahsoka spins up dealing damage to any enemy in lightsaber range around her. If Dash/Evade Button is pressed m id-air she force launches herself in the given direction, if not she lands at the startingpoint dealing damage to any close enemy around her again.

yiygxwlufhbn.gif

- Right: Push & Kick Combo( like in the Season 7 Trailer on the LA-AT Gunship)

Ahsoka Force Pushes close enemies straight in front of her away while kicking and stunning an enemy behind her.

hvmxdoj6sknh.gif

- Middle Top: Behind you/Blockbreaker (flip over the Opponent with one or two following strikes at the Back similar to her Jumpattack in the fight with Vader on Malachor in Rebels)

Ahsoka jumps over an Opponent turns around and hits him in the back.

1cdjaxhvv7u5.gif

Skins:

- Default: Season 4-6 or Rebels (white Lightsabers)
- Season 4-6 or Rebels depending on Default Skin (Rare)
- Illum Ahsoka (Rare)
- Scuba Gear Ahsoka (Legendary)
- Wasskah Ahsoka (Rare)
- Season 7 Ahsoka (blue Lightsabers) (Legendary)
- Season 7 Overall Ahsoka (Rare/Legendary)
- Darkside Venom/ Mortis Ahsoka (Rare/Legendary)
- Slave Dress Ahsoka (Legendary)
- Ahsoka with Goggles (Rare)
- Corouscant Underground Poncho Ahsoka (Rare/Legendary)

r82n7e2c6ou3.jpg
nfcj2swdymsg.gif
zoi2rdc45u07.jpg
p6blppy5el0v.jpg
dzjkf0w1zuyp.jpg
o3iw7j0mdmd4.jpg
sdbbwsy7nh5e.jpg
c3kzftkxg2a3.jpg
ic1bzxcvthz6.jpg
2k2bsp60dyjo.jpg
sy0nv3bcfwye.png
4lcncrt9qvjk.jpg
7dletcy80cix.jpg
tunayrfefaqc.jpg
ueuyl8qcqm7t.jpg
u8i2psavut65.jpg
vmnu0r5d50xz.jpg
evmn6viyyks0.jpg
5xmihnmiqrnl.png
9p8i2caq7a42.jpg

Voicelines:

- "I`m no Jedi."
- "You`re stuck with me Skyguy."
- "I definitly outrank you."
- "Fighter crashed. I saved the day. You`re welcome."
- "I just fixed it."
- " I wont leave you, not this time."
- "Look at me. I`m not so bad am I?"
- "I have to sort this out on my own."
- "You don`t have to look tough to be tough."
- "Politics are not as black and white as i used to think."
- "Sorry to interrupt your playtime grumpy but wouldn`t you prefer a challenge?"
- "Alright if I tag along?"

4tgnp0ewu3nc.gif
owjidqsldo9u.gif

Emotes:

- Matching Emotes for the Voicelines
- Meditating

nmksksyqvxcp.gif

Victory Poses:

- Wrong Jedi
- Meditating
- Ready to fight

Announcer Voicelines:

Clone Announcer: Commander Tano has joined the Battle. Try to keep up with her Brothers.

Droid Announcer: General Skywalkers Apprentice has been spotted, adapt tactics.

Imperial Announcer: Skywalkers former Apprentice has been spotted? No way, our intel says she is dead! Inform Lord Vader, he would want to investigate that.

Rebel Announcer: Lady Tano has arrived. I bet those bucketheads go crazy.

Hero Banter Examples:

Maul: Lady Tano. Are you ready for a rematch or do you prefer to run like the last time?
Ahsoka: Talking about last time, i remember you begging me to let you drop to your death on Mandalore.

Ahsoka: Ready for a rematch Grumpy?
Grievous: *laughs in Cyborg* With pleasure. Maybe you're a Challenge this time.

Anakin: What are you doing here Snips, i told you to stay on Corouscant.
Ahsoka: Just following your example master.

Ahsoka: I wont leave you Anakin, not this time.
Darth Vader: Anakin Skywalker is dead and soon you will be too.

Ahsoka: Master Yoda? I wasnt expecting to see you here.
Yoda: See your progress personally, i want.

Ahsoka: Just like the old Times on Wasskah, right Chewie?
Chewbacca: *happy roars*

Han: So....you and Chewie know each other?
Ahsoka: Yes....we fought together once....back in the Clone Wars.

Obi-Wan: Ahsoka? You, here? Where is Anakin?
Ahsoka: I know, its weird. He said something about a personal mission.

Ahsoka: Oh hello little one. Who are you?
BB-8: *happy beeps*

Ahsoka: Ventress! This time you cant run.
Ventress: Oh my dear, i wasnt running from you, i simply got tired of playing with little girls.

Why add her?/What makes her unique?:

The mentioned Abilities would give her a unique Playstyle and she fights with Jar'kai and holds her lightsabers with a unique reverse grip. She is one of the most liked and most important characters in the Clone Wars series and a very important part of the new season 7 and the Rebels series and yet still she didnt made it into the game. She plays a major role in Anakins life and is his first and only padawan, fought the big Villains like Grievous and Maul, overlooked youngling training which only masters do normally, saved Padmes life on Alderaan and had a good relationship with her.

Many players want her as a playable hero. Shes has a completly unique look (shes a Togruta) and would be a fine addition to the collection. It would prove the talent of the team even more. She is the single most important addition to Battlefront 2 for me and i would rate BF2 with 10/10 and would 100% recommend BF2 to all gamers if she would be added. Older Games like Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars, Disney Infinity 3.0 and the mobile Game Star Wars Galaxy of Heros already have Ahsoka and her possible counter Ventress as a Character.

There are lots of Mods using new Tech like Meshimporting for PC and Heroconcepts on places like Youtube which shows that Players very much want her to an extend where they even do the devs work to prove its possible. With the new Clone Was Season starting on Disney+ in February it would be a great time to add her.

Ahsoka has, unlike Nien Numb, Greedo, Jyn, Krennic and the Sequel characters including the BB Droids, never been in a proper Star Wars Game ever which is, considering her fame and fanbase, a shame. Her only and good appearance was in a amazing playset of the great game Disney infinity 3.0. It is not acceptable justifiable that two Soccerball droids are considered Heros but Ahsoka isnt. The official Trailer for Clone Wars Season 7 got thousands of likes, retweets and what looks like 100% positive comments. Ahsokas Fulcrum Appearance would have white Lighsabers, i know no one else who have this color. It would be embarassing if the Team could make a Balldroid with barely any screentime from a bad movie like BB9E to an actually good hero but not a 10 seasons and 1 animated movie fanfavorite main character like Ahsoka.

Rey is the only female Lightsaber Character in the entire Game and the Prequel Era has no female Hero at all.
Plus if one would add Ahsoka and Ventress as Heros to the Prequel Era and Chewie and Palpatine to the Sequel Era and excluding Bossk from the Prequel Era, every Era would have 4 Heros and Villains minimum, one for each Member of a Coop Team.

If you build your own costume Lightsaber at Galaxys Edge in Savvis Workshop they name Ahsoka as legendary wielder of a green kyber crystal (and Ventress, showing the red crystal) alongside yoda, luke and qui-gon jinn and if you put a white kyber crystal from dok ondars in the jedi holocron you can buy galaxys edge you only hear different Voicelines from her as far as i know.

The Team would kinda have created the first Live Action Version of her in a videogame (not counting mods of course).

Final Words: Playing as Ahsoka would be much fun for me. I think she could also find acceptance/love of other players if they are well made and raise awareness that there is more to Star Wars then just Prequels, Sequels and original trilogy, that there are way more, also cool Star Wars movies and TV series` that are worth being watched and enjoyable.

Also if you like what you read please leave a Like, Awesome, Agree reaction and feel free to share this Concept alongside your wish for these character to be added to the game with the developers on the forum and on twitter including the monthly community survey there.

If you have any additional Idea for her in any part or even your own Heroconcept for Ahsoka you can post them here.

For the Eyes some pictures from the Internet of other people doing concepts for Ahsoka with possible Modeldesigns in the Hero Interface. Pretty sure DICE can do it better but i would be fine with this too.

1. Sometimes i wish the Force Arena Mobile Game would still be playable.

efp3offxjz0g.jpg

2. Posted by leesclem in aminoapps.com from 02/08/19
crklyck8mx2p.jpg

3. Posted by HawxThy in reddit.com
zwcf2ysz7frk.png

4. Amazing WIP Mod from Nanobuds on reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsBattlefront/comments/f66tqu/ahsoka_mod_alt_costume_preview_wip/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

5. Ahsoka in Disney Infinity 3.0

Post edited by Ryu_Tano94 on

Replies

• Ryu_Tano94 wrote: »
    She is one of the most liked and most important characters in the Clone Wars series and a very important part in the new season 7 and the Rebels series and there are many more Reasons to add her. Yet still she didnt made it into the game so here i am highly recommending to add her as a playable hero as soon as possible. Also i like to suggest Sabine Wren as a playable an conter to Boba Fett

u1c1zby71v89.jpeg
  • If she ever come to the game, I think it may be in February 2020, when last season of CW goes air
  • Got Finn in the game then they can atleast throw her in the game, and mace windu. Would love to see mace windu in the game too
  • I think it is going to be Ashoka and Sabine for the LS and Ventress and Cad Bane for the DS in FEB 2020
    Baby Yoda is the absolute greatest character Disney has created.

Baby Yoda is love, Baby Yoda is life.

OOM-9 For Battlefront 2

• Cad bane was not in rebels
  • It needs to be thrawn
  • Or gar Saxon
  • I think it is going to be Ashoka and Sabine for the LS and Ventress and Cad Bane for the DS in FEB 2020

The problem is that sabine doesn't fight cad bane, so i think thrawn would be a better counter, plus cad bane was only in the clone wars show.
    Ahsoka for Battlefront 2. Kanan Jarrus for Battlefront 2.
    rcar0gljuaad.png
    Kanan is more of your cool kinda Jedi... not so weird/wise as most of the Jedi were like on the council. Kanan also owned a cantina at some point before he met Hera.
  • Hero list for next year and the end of this year:

The rise of skywalker. 2019: Poe and someone to counter him, would have to see it first.

Rouge one. 2020: Jyn & Krennic.

Ending of the clone wars show. 2020: Ahsoka and ventress.

The rebels show. 2020: Sabine and thrawn. Kanan and the grand inquisitor.

After these i would be done with heroes for a while, but i'm open to more sometime later.
    rcar0gljuaad.png
    Kanan is more of your cool kinda Jedi... not so weird/wise as most of the Jedi were like on the council. Kanan also owned a cantina at some point before he met Hera.
  • Grievous15 wrote: »
    I think it is going to be Ashoka and Sabine for the LS and Ventress and Cad Bane for the DS in FEB 2020

The problem is that sabine doesn't fight cad bane, so i think thrawn would be a better counter, plus cad bane was only in the clone wars show.

Thrawn isn't a fighter. He is more of a masterful tactician.
    Baby Yoda is the absolute greatest character Disney has created.

Baby Yoda is love, Baby Yoda is life.

OOM-9 For Battlefront 2

Hero list for next year and the end of this year:

The rise of skywalker. 2019: Poe and someone to counter him, would have to see it first.

After these i would be done with heroes for a while, but i'm open to more sometime later.
    I agree with this but any maps you want to see in the game??
    I think it is going to be Ashoka and Sabine for the LS and Ventress and Cad Bane for the DS in FEB 2020

Thrawn isn't a fighter. He is more of a masterful tactician.

Neither is krennic he almost never fights, and thrawn knows a form of martial arts if you didn't watch that one rebels episode where he's beating up two sentry droids, and he fights with his fists in the newer thrawn books.
    rcar0gljuaad.png

Oh yeah! i almost forgot... New map from the rise of skywalker, scarif, mandalore. Lothal would be good for CS in the city part of it.
    rcar0gljuaad.png
    Grievous15 wrote: »

Oh yeah! i almost forgot... New map from the rise of skywalker, scarif, mandalore. Lothal would be good for CS in the city part of it.

Great content choices !!
  • Thanks! at least some people agree with me. I usually don't post much about rebels updates, because people usually knock down my ideas, just cause they hated the rebels show.
    rcar0gljuaad.png
  • Well i actually thought of Sabine as Hero Boba Fett conter WITHOUT any aditional rebels villain because boba is very annoying to play against, the only Jetpack character and on the villain side. Besides i think after Ahsoka and Ventress its more likely we get Padme and maybe cad Bane as her conter which could also be a flying jetshoe villian depending in how the devs deign him if that happens so Sabine is mir like a reasonable balance hero which could check all the criteria DICE might have for adding a hero.
  • Lyc4n
    2047 posts Member
    Yh i like both of these hero concepts to be honest, sabine sounds awesome, only blaster hero to have a block. Ide give ahsoka a different ability to force push though. Maybe an ability which speads all of her up? All her cooldowns, her movement speed and attack speed?
  • Lyc4n
    2047 posts Member
    I like the visuals youve added, definitly improves the thread
  • Yes we all want Ahsoka. Nice thread.
    Thanks! at least some people agree with me. I usually don't post much about rebels updates, because people usually knock down my ideas, just cause they hated the rebels show.

Just give the internet a few years...
  • Now updated here too.
  • Ryu_Tano94 wrote: »
    Before i begin, Disney Infinity 3.0 has some examples for Abilitys, Voicelines and Animations for the following Characters and is a great Game overall.

Sabine Wren

Weapons: 2 WESTAR-35-Blasterpistols (duowielding like ARC-Trooper)

p1fjt8f1pf1d.png

Counter: Gar Saxon

Abilities:

- Standard Attack: alternately shoot Blasterpistols ((with just R2 on Console), no zoom (L2 on Console))
    - Defend: Small Personal Combat Shield for defense against Blasters (maybe as Left Ability/used against Gar Saxon)

fea6njpvv363.gif
    yso1obwhqiy1.jpg

- Left: Thermal Detonator or Lightwhip (like used by her in Training Fight with Kanan & Ezra)

Sabine throws a sticky Thermal Detonator at her enemy or obstacke exploding with a colorful smoke, marking/revealing everyone who survived the explosion or runs into the paintcloud for a short Periode of time.

xlffbxhbrxnv.gif
    2fj4anfcx62p.gif

- Middle Top: Pistol Overcharge ( like Enforcer Class) or Lightwhip (like used by her in Training Fight with Kanan & Ezra)

Sabine shoots a Lightwhip at her enemy entangeling him when hit and leaving him immovable for a short time.

kqwsx0m417rd.jpg
    gfkids66usc3.png

- Right: Darksaber Slash (like the BX-Droid)

Sabine uses the Darksaber to deal damage to a close enemy.

7x2upe2qdyj8.gif

- Middle Bottom: Jetpack Flight (like Boba Fett)

Sabine uses her Jetpack to fly trough the air making her harder to hit or escaping from a battle.

4gwby1jnbabo.gif

Skins:

- Default: First Appearance Design
    - Her Different Armor and Hairstyles through Star Wars Rebels with or without Helmet (Helmet on/off?, Rare)
    - Skystrike Academy Skin (Legendary)

81dtkuog56k0.jpg
    jmiivzstzx4b.png
    6a2pyrlyg88u.gif
    gh2fs9khtxko.gif
    nnfvskxrcfye.gif

Voicelines:

- "It`s not strange, it`s strategy."
    - "That`s going to be an interesting ride."
    - "Well, who`s in charge here? The Empire or Mandalore?"
    - "Ugh, this plan gets worse all the time."
    - "You know this Jedi philosophy stuff doesn`t work for everyone."

pgv9m93ek4x0.gif
    pq1nke2in2t5.gif
    t37rj1u3xac3.gif

Emotes:

- Blasterpistol Twirl

cm43rynmwo8e.gif

- Graffiti Can spray ( simple press trigger once/ twice or hold trigger spraying in Phoenix Squadron pattern
    (both with orange cloud), maybe leaving Phoenix Squadron Logo on flat surfaces)

6461au26epvp.gif
    9hyxehqe3yf7.gif

Victory Poses:

- Phoenix Squadron was here
    - High Noon
    - Catch me, if you can

6l11oafkwhjt.gif
    vnz6gkihtrlz.jpg
    7skpol2tztfh.jpg

First she plays a major role in Star Wars Rebels, second she could be an amazing conter for annoying Boba Fett an be the first Jetpack Hero on the Hero side. She also would be much fun to play as an is a very unique character due to the special combination of her abilities, that is relativly easy to create since most Assets/Abilities/Animations are already used in the game.

The body could be made by using a slightly changed version of Leia or Rey the helmet is a recolor of Bobas Helmet and the face could be created by using Leias Princess Skin Face with her Hairstyle depending on the Skin.

Older Games like Disney Infinity 3.0 and the mobile Game Star Wars Galaxy of Heros already have Sabine as a Character. Sabine has, unlike Nien Numb, Greedo, Jyn, Krennic and the Sequel characters including the BB Droids, never been in a proper Star Wars Game ever which is a shame. Her only and good appearance was as a, unser certain circumstances, playable Character of the great game Disney infinity 3.0.

Ahsoka Tano

Weapons: Standard Lightsaber + Shoto in Green/Yellow or Both Blue or Both White

Counter: Ventress (or Seventh Sister if they want to add her with OT conten)

Abilities:

- Standard Attack: Satndard Lighsaber Strike
    - Defend: Standard Lightsaber Block

- Left: Lightsaber Spinattack (like the one she used to free herself in the "A Friend in Need" Episode Season 4 Ep. 4)

Ahsoka spins up dealing damage to any enemy in lightsaber range around her. If Dash/Evade Button is pressed m id-air she force launches herself in the given direction, if not she lands at the startingpoint dealing damage to any close enemy around her again.

yiygxwlufhbn.gif

- Right: Push & Kick Combo( like in the Season 7 Trailer on the LA-AT Gunship)

Ahsoka Force Pushes close enemies straight in front of her away while kicking and stunning an enemy behind her.

hvmxdoj6sknh.gif

- Middle Top: Behind you/Blockbreaker (flip over the Opponent with one or two following strikes at the Back similar to her Jumpattack in the fight with Vader on Malachor in Rebels)

Ahsoka jumps over an Opponent turns around and hits him in the back.

1cdjaxhvv7u5.gif

Skins:

- Default: Season 4-6 or Rebels (white Lightsabers)
    - Season 4-6 or Rebels depending on Default Skin (Rare)
    - Illum Ahsoka (Rare)
    - Scuba Gear Ahsoka (Legendary)
    - Wasskah Ahsoka (Rare)
    - Season 7 Ahsoka (blue Lightsabers) (Legendary)
    - Season 7 Overall Ahsoka (Rare/Legendary)
    - Darkside Venom/ Mortis Ahsoka (Rare/Legendary)
    - Slave Dress Ahsoka (Legendary)
    - Ahsoka with Goggles (Rare)
    - Corouscant Underground Poncho Ahsoka (Rare/Legendary)

r82n7e2c6ou3.jpg
    nfcj2swdymsg.gif
    zoi2rdc45u07.jpg
    p6blppy5el0v.jpg
    dzjkf0w1zuyp.jpg
    o3iw7j0mdmd4.jpg
    sdbbwsy7nh5e.jpg
    c3kzftkxg2a3.jpg
    ic1bzxcvthz6.jpg
    2k2bsp60dyjo.jpg
    sy0nv3bcfwye.png
    4lcncrt9qvjk.jpg
    7dletcy80cix.jpg
    tunayrfefaqc.jpg
    ueuyl8qcqm7t.jpg
    u8i2psavut65.jpg
    vmnu0r5d50xz.jpg
    evmn6viyyks0.jpg
    5xmihnmiqrnl.png
    9p8i2caq7a42.jpg

Voicelines:

- "I`m no Jedi."
    - "You`re stuck with me Skyguy."
    - "I definitly outrank you."
    - "Fighter crashed. I saved the day. You`re welcome."
    - "I just fixed it."
    - " I wont leave you, not this time."
    - "Look at me. I`m not so bad am I?"
    - "I have to sort this out on my own."
    - "You don`t have to look tough to be tough."
    - "Politics are not as black and white as i used to think."
    - "Sorry to interrupt your playtime grumpy but wouldn`t you prefer a challenge?"
    - "Alright if I tag along?"

4tgnp0ewu3nc.gif
    owjidqsldo9u.gif

Emotes:

- Meditating

nmksksyqvxcp.gif

Victory Poses:

- Wrong Jedi
    - Meditating
    - Ready to fight

The mentioned Abilities would give her a unique Playstyle. She is one of the most liked and most important characters in the Clone Wars series and a very important part of the new season 7 and the Rebels series and yet still she didnt made it into the game. She plays a major role in Anakins life and is his first and only padawan, fought the big Villains like Grievous and Maul, overlooked youngling training which only masters do normally, saved Padmes life on Alderaan and had a good relationship with her.

Many players want her as a playable hero. Shes has a completly unique look (shes a Togruta) and would be a fine addition to the collection. It would prove the talent of the team even more. She is the single most important addition to Battlefront 2 for me and i would rate BF2 with 10/10 and would 100% recommend BF2 to all gamers if she would be added. Older Games like Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars, Disney Infinity 3.0 and the mobile Game Star Wars Galaxy of Heros already have Ahsoka and her possible counter Ventress as a Character.

There are lots of Mods using new Tech like Meshimporting for PC and Heroconcepts on places like Youtube which shows that Players very much want her to an extend where they even do the devs work to prove its possible. With the new Clone Was Season starting on Disney+ in February it would be a great time to add her.

Ahsoka has, unlike Nien Numb, Greedo, Jyn, Krennic and the Sequel characters including the BB Droids, never been in a proper Star Wars Game ever which is, considering her fame and fanbase, a shame. Her only and good appearance was in a amazing playset of the great game Disney infinity 3.0.

Final Words: Playing as Sabine Wren and Ahsoka would be much fun for me. I think they could also find acceptance/love of other players if they are well made and raise awareness that there is more to Star Wars then just Prequels, Sequels and original trilogy, that there are way more, also cool Star Wars movies and TV series` that are worth being watched and enjoyable.

Also if you like what you read please leave a Like, Awesome, Agree reaction and feel free to share this Concept alongside your wish for these character to be added to the game with the developers on the forum and on twitter including the monthly community survey there.

If you have any additional Idea for these characters in any part or even your own Heroconcept for them you can post them here.

For the Eyes some pictures from the Internet of other people doing concepts for Ahsoka with possible Modeldesigns in the Hero Interface. Pretty sure DICE can do it better but i would be fine with this too.

1. Posted by leesclem in aminoapps.com from 02/08/19
    crklyck8mx2p.jpg

2. Posted by HawxThy in reddit.com
    zwcf2ysz7frk.png

I do appreciate the effort but no Ashoka please. The game has enough lightsaber heroes. Sabine? Maybe. She's not from a garbage show so I'm not against that.
  • yeahh :D lets make this happen :) i am 1000% in to it. <3
  • starwars3mbz
    12 posts Member
    edited April 12
    I honestly just feel we have waited long enough for a character that a lot of people want. I mean Ahsoka has been teased since battlefront 2 came out. For me, Ahsoka is my favorite character in Star Wars ever and I would really love to be able to play as my favorite character in my favorite game. I know COVID is gonna hinder some new content but please EA and DICE, people want Ahsoka
    Post edited by starwars3mbz on
  • Maybe we will get Ahsoka for season 2 of Mando? I mean I doubt it but you never know.
  • I think Ahsoka would be a great addition for starwars battlefront 2. It would also be interesting to hear the back and forth lines they between Ahsoka and other characters like Anakin.
  • I love this and the fact it is so well thought out, but I think for Battlefront 2 the abilities would be toned down. That said, I cannot express how much I want to see Ahsoka in the game. Thanks for sharing this.
    5ur20usrl6v5.png
    He shall be our leader!
  • After Clone wars season 7 she will be considered for sure!
  • I think she is the most popular character that people want that is actually realistic.
  • Wow. Just wow. I really can’t believe this right now.
  • I'm going to reply and bump this in the crazy hope that EA/DICE see that the community want these two more than anything, and so give us them as a last update. Hell, I'd even be willing to pay an additional bloody cost just to get Ahsoka in the game.

So much lost potential here. It's even weird that we got Scarif but no port over of Krennic/Jyn.
  • Ryu_Tano94
    366 posts Member
    Magykstorm wrote: »
    I'm going to reply and bump this in the crazy hope that EA/DICE see that the community want these two more than anything, and so give us them as a last update. Hell, I'd even be willing to pay an additional bloody cost just to get Ahsoka in the game.

So much lost potential here. It's even weird that we got Scarif but no port over of Krennic/Jyn.

Yeah EA really messed up again. Its definitly not just Ahsoka, Jyn and Krennic we got ripped of.

https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/159584/ea-effd-up-again#latest