criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar
Triple XP Event

Come all in the Bespin Server-Battlefront 2015/PC

Hi guys !

Replies

• Are someone there still waiting for a player, for a Bespin or whatever?
  • Are someone there still waiting for a player, for a Bespin or whatever?

Yep, everyday. But we don't need only a player, we need a lot of players altogether waiting in the same lobby to start it.

I hate how this matchmaking system works. Thanks DICE! I don't like your game because of this.
  • They should lower the player count so games can start and people will hopefully just pile in when they started.
  • jmoyano92
    50 posts Member
    edited October 7
    They should lower the player count so games can start and people will hopefully just pile in when they started.

Exactly! Where are those devs!?

DICE fix this or I'll say goodbye to all your future games.
    Boycotting and not buying their bad products is the only way to learn. I paid for a game that I cannot play.
    I paid for a game (two copies actually, me and my brother) that we can't actually play because of this huge problem.

So PLEASE lower the number of players needed to start a match!

Here is the solution:

Big modes (Walker Assault, Supremacy, Turning Point) from 20 players to 10 players to start.
    Small modes (Blast, Fighter Squadron, Heroes vs Villains, Droid Run, Hero Hunt, Cargo, Drop Zone) from 4 players to 2 players to start.
    Outer Rim DLC from 4 players to 2 players to start.
    Bespin DLC from 16 players to 8 players to start.
    Death Star DLC from 12 players to 6 players to start.
    Rogue One: Scarif DLC from 12 players to 6 players to start.

@F8RGE
    @EA_Tom
    @EA_Afista
    @EA_Cian
    @EA_Lanna
    @EA_Rtas
    @IronSoldier
    Post edited by jmoyano92 on