criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Your top 3 favourite modes & desired improvements

My top 3 modes:

- Extraction
- Capital Supremacy
- Heroes vs Villains

Changes I'd like to see:

- Extraction: 2 more maps added to them, with one of them being a ported BF2015 Sullust Extraction map (to also be added to HvV, Blast and Arcade). 1-2 maps in any mode just isn't enough. The rest of the mode runs flawlessly.

- CS: OT and ST maps to eventually make their way in. Boarding ships needs to be beneficial again, as well as both engine / reactor rooms open again to make the ship phase not feel so linear. Happy with the rest of the mode overall.

- HvV: Some type of objective to be added into the mode, as well as a squad spawn system. Aside from that, a really fun mode.

Replies

• My top 3 modes:

- Extraction
    - Capital Supremacy
    - Heroes vs Villains

Changes I'd like to see:

- Extraction: 2 more maps added to them, with one of them being a ported BF2015 Sullust Extraction map (to also be added to HvV, Blast and Arcade). 1-2 maps in any mode just isn't enough. The rest of the mode runs flawlessly.

- CS: OT and ST maps to eventually make their way in. Boarding ships needs to be beneficial again, as well as both engine / reactor rooms open again to make the ship phase not feel so linear. Happy with the rest of the mode overall.

- HvV: Some type of objective to be added into the mode, as well as a squad spawn system. Aside from that, a really fun mode.
    - - HvV: Some type of objective to be added into the mode, as well as a squad spawn system.

Yes! Although I would like tdm and a objective mode.
  • CC_1010 wrote: »
    My top 3 modes:

- Extraction
    - Capital Supremacy
    - Heroes vs Villains

Changes I'd like to see:

- - HvV: Some type of objective to be added into the mode, as well as a squad spawn system.

Yes! Although I would like tdm and a objective mode.

It'd still almost be tdm, but HvV just feels like it's missing some type of simple objective
  • Looks like someone got put in solitary.

Top 3 modes I used to play:
    Extraction - just needs more maps. (Sullust)
    SA - just needs more maps. (Trench Run/Shield Gate)
    GA - limit heroes to 2 per team and era locked.
  • Similar as others in this thread:

Extraction: maybe add Sunspot Prison and/or the Screaming Citadel as new OT maps.
    CS: more maps and I wish they would put the ship phase back to what it was when they launched the mode
    GA: hoping for a hero-free choice, or at least era lock 2 max for each side. Seeing Maul zipping around Hoth is ****
  • Extraction - Just need new maps

CS - Need to figure out a way to make percentages move a tiny bit faster to shorten the ground phase

Those are my favorite two modes.

As for HVV, I like it but really wish they'd do a hero only objective mode.....Hero only strike or hero only extraction would be great.
  • - Capital Supremacy

- Starfighter Assault

- HvV
  • I've only played GA CS and HVV so far
  • - HvV ... (Would like battle royal event /team-less selection/ free for all alliances) 95% fav
    - The spaceship modes (Would like functional cockpits in first person perspective) 5% fav
    - [Ewok] Hunt (Need more maps with different hunts) 0% fav due to one singular map having been over played

Troopers are great but there are no modes for me to use them on, which I enjoy. Plus, I hate the class lock.
    ((Meanwhile, I still regularly and actively play cargo on swbf15 though. (With the broken roll, which leaves observers with the impression that I am t-bagging them... When I'm just trying to get the feature to warp me to safety.))
    Wknuto!
  • Extraction - More maps

Strike - seems ok as it is

GA - I'd play this mode more if the hero #s were cut back in some way. The boots on the ground weekend was awesome, played GA exclusively for the first time in probably 6 months.
  • killerzf7
    726 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Starfighter Assault.

Galactic Assault.

Extraction.

Desire for all three: more maps.
  • Galactic Assault
    Heroes completely rebalanced to suit the mode.
    Matchmaking/party size limit.
    Era lock.
    Maps

Extraction
    Maps
    Maps
    Maps

Starfighter Assault
    Maps
    Maps
    Maps
  • Galactic Assault
    Era lock.
    Maps

Extraction
    Maps
    Maps
    Maps

Starfighter Assault
    Maps
    Maps
    Maps

No era lock in GA unless it's an event. CS is era locked that's good enough. They just need to expand it to the other eras.
  • Starfighter Assault - more content. A few more maps and a lot more starfighter types.

Hero Starfighters - total rehaul from the current crap to Hero TDM with Hero respawn.

CS - era inclusion 👍🏼
  • My top 3 modes:

- Extraction
    - Capital Supremacy
    - Heroes vs Villains

Changes I'd like to see:

Pretty much what I think, although I like GA over HvV. I am more of a trooper guy. The only thing I would add would be more maps for GA, ex. Felucia, and limit heroes to 2 or maybe even one per side.
  • Capital Supremacy-
    Revert ship phase changes. The ships make the mode more interesting, and having only one objective to destroy makes half the map wasted space

Strike-
    I love this mode but it is in desperate need of maps. Trooper combat shines in strike, and it’s great but it hasn’t received any new maps since launch.

Heroes vs Villains-
    More maps needed but overall a pretty good mode. What it really needs is balance reworks but not massive ones.
  • Capital Supremacy-
    Revert ship phase changes. The ships make the mode more interesting, and having only one objective to destroy makes half the map wasted space

Strike-
    I love this mode but it is in desperate need of maps. Trooper combat shines in strike, and it’s great but it hasn’t received any new maps since launch.

Heroes vs Villains-
    More maps needed but overall a pretty good mode. What it really needs is balance reworks but not massive ones.

HvV is fun but it also needs better spawns and matchmaking

• Capital Supremacy-

Strike-

Heroes vs Villains-

HvV is fun but it also needs better spawns and matchmaking

I agree. Matchmaking can land you and randoms against a party working togetherness in communication. Not fair
  • GA:

Honestly just bug removal, and a few balance changes. I would like a map voting system, though I know we’ll never get it. Hero costs to go up to 6,000 and reintroduce a hero cooldown (same hero can’t be selected after death for 30-60 seconds)

Hero showdown
    - genuinely not a bad mode as is, again bug removal biggest current issue

CS
    OT and ST maps!
  • Galactic Assault
    Era lock.
    Maps

Extraction
    Maps
    Maps
    Maps

Starfighter Assault
    Maps
    Maps
    Maps

No era lock in GA unless it's an event. CS is era locked that's good enough. They just need to expand it to the other eras.

I tended to agree with you... before certain heroes were buffed into deities. I now want a permanent era lock for three reasons:

1. Heroes from other eras don’t need to be balanced against each other. Right now, there’s no logical reason to choose anyone but Luke, Yoda, Finn, or Rey. That wouldn’t be the case with an era lock, and other heroes would get used more often (in my era locked world, Yoda would be PT only, OT heroes would be OT only). It would also eliminate problematic buff abuse, particularly in tight choke points like Naboo and Kashyyyk phase 2, Kamino phase 4, etc. An era lock would, in essence, be a rebalancing/hero nerf unto itself.

2. It would force two heroes per team in all phases, further balancing matches, especially in the final phase.

3. Immersion.
  • I agree on 2 heroes in all phases. I also want cost raised to 6 or 8k so less scrubs get them. But I am 100% ok with GA being cross era. CS just needs to expand to other eras and remain locked.
  • 1) Strike - More maps and objective bugs fixed.
    2) Extraction - More maps and eras
    3) Either HvV or GA. I play HvV more but like equally- More maps.