criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Focused Feedback

Community Transmission - Cooperation Update & Release Notes

1235Next

Replies

• I'm playing isntant action since the 25th that was released, I get lost for hours playing, very good and fun, but it could be better, I realized some mistakes in AI, skill recovery sometimes has the AI throws two grenades at the same time. without time intervals between me, I with my soldier throw a grenade and I have to wait for the recharge of skills to throw another which ends up putting me at a disadvantage, I realize the same with the AI of villains and heroes, when I engage in combat with they do the same they attack me rampant with their skills while i must wait too long to be able to use a force attack eg DiCE EA Games please adjust this with the skill reload choice option that is already present in Arcade mode, i will be Grateful if you help me.
    May the force be with you
  • AbelM04 wrote: »
    IM NOT GIVING UP!!!!! SPLIT-SCREEN INSTANT ACTION OFFLINE!!!! SIMPLE LET US CHOOSE MULTIPLE MAPS TO PLAY AND NOT JUST ONE AND THEN BACK TO THE MENU!!!!

MAP PLAYLIST

This was very popular in the old Battlefront

I'll gladly join you in this fight. Local mp (split screen) is the best way to play this (and any) game. The map playlist would be cool as well.
    I am the same user as Elimelech401, that account was not tied to the game. I am hoping for more Skirmish with split screen and hero AI.
  • I was put on the wrong team on co-op geonosis. Did it happen to anyone else?
    qzvu8n5u7g65.png
    y3xhsid72t2h.png
    o7vb7miq7a84.png
    ki2knm183sot.png
    . 1 vs 3 plus bots.bn2pkwkcsyjp.png
    g8xfu3974wci.png
    wf4fkaf5r4eb.png
    om932aolf8y5.png
    859o40ilg1wq.png
    fouzrnywg1l9.png
  • kkmcph465
    1 posts Member
    edited October 1
    Hi! I’ve been loving the new coop mode and have been swapping between that and HVV but I have some things I’ve notice while playing:

- Obi-wan’s mind trick doesn’t work on enemy AI like Darth Maul. I’ve used the ability many times yet he still chokes me or uses the spin attack.
    - Enemies will spawn in either on top or in front of you. Although, this can be kinda fun when you’re playing as Chewbacca or Skywalker, but when you’re playing as a trooper it can be pretty frustrating.
    - Enemies can shoot while they are rag-dolling. I’ve died a lot of times to this.
    - AI vanguard is soooooo accurate.
    - On Kashyyyk, the objective on the left side of the separatist initial spawn at the beginning of the round. There’s a barrier on an elevated platform overlooking the objective. I’ve noticed that when I’m in this position, enemy AI pay no attention to me. They don’t come up the stairs after me or shoot at me, so me and my teammates can score kill after kill for the whole time with no opposition.
    - There is a huge lag right before a wave or AI is spawned in. This is on every map.
    - Also, I think I would like the gas on Felucia to deal more damage. I think this would emphasize the danger of the planet and be a little more immersive.

I think that’s just about everything. I love the work you guys are doing and I can’t wait for the October update. I’m looking forward to playing as Vader and demolishing the rebels and I’m anxious to see what the scary thing of the next update will be. <3
    Post edited by kkmcph465 on
  • Is the daily crate gone? I haven’t gotten one in days.
  • hello there

i like coop ! great addition to the game , thank you ! it is not really hard but that's fine. 10-15min short games. i appreciate it a lot ! i hope you will port this mode to all maps !

i think felucia should be in HvV and GA . i hope you have plan for it in a near future !

• So no other eras get co-op levels?

i love the prequel era but i really wish i could play the cool new modes as like luke skywalker or like darth vader
  • JohnnyBNL
    14 posts Member
    edited September 30
    cromna wrote: »
    I was put on the wrong team on co-op geonosis. Did it happen to anyone else?
    Go to this website (EA Answers), log into your EA account and click on "Me Too" and maybe drop your own story below it precisely like the others did :smile:
    Bamajay73 wrote: »
    Is the daily crate gone? I haven’t gotten one in days.
    I got the same problem.

@Starmasui73146 I'll let them (the devs of games) know if there is something WRONG, but also when there is something AWESOME :smiley:
    Star-Wars fan since 1999 & Member of the PC Master Race.
  • Starmasui73146
    1393 posts Member
    edited September 30
    Stoneaxe wrote: »
    So no other eras get Co-Op levels?

I love the prequel era but I really wish I could play the cool new modes as like luke Skywalker or like Darth Vader.

The devs said they are working on other eras other then the prequels now.

Still having a blast devs thanks so much.

I only have one issue can we get the BARC speeder back to the way it was before the nerf. It is so hard to kill anyone now. The rapid fire feature is leaving them at 10% health and good enough for them to still end you. You blow up more times then you actually kill enemies, just being honest.

I do have a request though, I noticed that "Instant Action" does not have an ending cut scene like Co-Op gets. Is there any way you could give us the same ending videos for match end from Co-Op? Thanks, you rock. 😎👍🏼 Keep up the good work.
    Post edited by Starmasui73146 on
    “There is always hope.”
  • Hey, I know I am not the best player....
    But Nr. 5 in Coop...?

e2po69c3zmil.jpg

There was a ranked 4 player with zero points before me....

• Ooh, I like clone commandos
  • I REALLY like Co-op! I was playing all weekend. I like the 1 v 3 and im the 1. Its challenging, yet fun. I was surprised with the change of daily crates. Though I like the +1 daily challenges, up to 4. Great job team!
    0gypubfypdjr.jpg

The_Cloaked_One
  • Starmasui73146
    1393 posts Member
    edited October 4
    This is a message I got from a developer on the "Instant Action" / "Co-op' modes, they actually initiated the conversation too.

qcpamak2kvc9.jpg

I think we're in very good hands.
    If your religious ignore the Evolution comments.
    Seriously though, just check out the amazing advancement leaps they have made in Learning A.I. at the company SEED. This is called Agent "Open A.I."

More conversations with DICE's FORGE:
    4aop8up8hfyb.jpg
    DICE did not use SEED they did it themselves and that simply blows me away. What a phenomena that they did that in one year.

There is some really fascinating information here. The fact DICE did something like this too, on their own, is simply epically stunning, they deserve huge credit.
    I REALLY like Co-op! I was playing all weekend. I like the 1 v 3 and I'm the 1. It's challenging, yet fun. I was surprised with the change of daily crates. Though I like the +1 daily challenges, up to 4. Great job team!

That one player on the enemy A.I. team is actually a glitch, but yeah really fun mode.
    SuperSpyUU wrote: »
    Ooh, I like clone commandos
    The Clone Commando is a beast!!!
    And its not easy to kill A.I. Maul even if the best A.I. hero is Yoda. Guys I'm in love with Co-Op. I'm having a blast playing it!

The Clone Commando is so perfectly balanced right now, please do not nerf him devs, he's just right, powerful yet mortal, tough but able to die.

Yeah lovin' both "Instant Action" and "Co-Op" modes myself.

"Instant Action" Offline is basically Conquest but with a few different rules.

"Co-Op" is basically Turning Point (but without the bombardment after you take a Command Post).

Outstanding work devs. 🙂👍🏼
    “There is always hope.”
  • First of all I'm sorry for posting so much on the forum to points I don't understand in isntat action, such as if I use the power of Anakin the dominant Poke or the heroic furor power against AI, I keep getting AI shots even seeing that they are affected by skill damage, now if I take damage from Bad choke or when he casts his lightsaber I take damage and don't shoot him, I don't understand that.
    Please if anyone can explain me, I just want to understand
    obs do not block me moderators I'm just trying to understand how for AI is one way and works with me another.
  • Starmasui73146
    1393 posts Member
    edited October 1
    First of all I'm sorry for posting so much on the forum to points I don't understand in isntat action, such as if I use the power of Anakin the dominant Poke or the heroic furor power against AI, I keep getting AI shots even seeing that they are affected by skill damage, now if I take damage from Bad choke or when he casts his lightsaber I take damage and don't shoot him, I don't understand that.
    obs do not block me moderators I'm just trying to understand how for AI is one way and works with me another.

Google translate strikes again, Portuguese does not translate to English that well. We'll as always my good friend I am here to the rescue, here's what I gathered you meant:
    First of all I'm sorry for posting so much on the forum on points I don't understand for "Instant Action". Such as: If I use Anakin's Dominance Force Pull power or Heroic Might against A.I..

It's just that I keep getting shot by A.I., even though I see that they are affected by a Force ability skill damage. Now...say if a bad guy Force chokes or hurls his lightsaber at me I take damage, yet it doesn't register me shooting at him. I don't understand that.

Please if anyone can explain this to me, I just want to understand.

P.S. - Please do not block me moderators I'm just trying to understand how A.I. is working one way and yet works for me in another way.

That sounds like something you need to address in the bug reporting section, here's the link:
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/STAR-WARS-Battlefront-II/ct-p/star-wars-battlefront-ii-en

“There is always hope.”
  • First of all I'm sorry for posting so much on the forum to points I don't understand in isntat action, such as if I use the power of Anakin the dominant Poke or the heroic furor power against AI, I keep getting AI shots even seeing that they are affected by skill damage, now if I take damage from Bad choke or when he casts his lightsaber I take damage and don't shoot him, I don't understand that.

Google translate strikes again, Portuguese does not translate to English that well. We'll as always my good friend I am here to the rescue, here's what I gathered you meant:
    First of all I'm sorry for posting so much on the forum on points I don't understand for "Instant Action". Such as: If I use Anakin's Dominance Force Pull power or Heroic Might against A.I..

It's just that I keep getting shot by A.I., even though I see that they are affected by a Force ability skill damage. Now...say if a bad guy Force chokes or hurls his lightsaber at me I take damage, yet it doesn't register me shooting at him. I don't understand that.

P.S. - Please do not block me moderators I'm just trying to understand how A.I. is working one way and yet works for me in another way.

That sounds like something you need to address in the bug reporting section, here's the link:
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/STAR-WARS-Battlefront-II/ct-p/star-wars-battlefront-ii-en

I already took a good look there i am going through problems like fps drop in felucia, and other errors that i have posted here, just have a detail all the problems are related to a PC and i play on a ps4, no one has put errors on the platform PS4, thank you for trying to help me friend, I hope in the next update such errors cited will be resolved.

• It happened again, I was assigned to AI team on Geonosis Co-op Mode.pz9jxoxbs0er.png
    hw4im67l7mf7.png
    bffyb0aheo6z.png
    779mgobwtu99.png
    34f3xvqqtlfg.png
  • Do you think you nerfhearders could add in more republic attacks for the CO-OP mode? NO one wants to play as a bunch of FILTHY Clankers. Or y'know, add in the ability to choose/vote for a team? Honestly, making more than half of the maps Droid attacks was a genuinely stupid idea and it would've been better to not add in the mode if thats how its going to be.
  • When I first heard about Co-op, I was a bit 'oh right, PvE, meh'.

Now I've played it though, and a lot, it's BRILLIANT and has eased my pain of Extraction (which I love) being lumped in rotation with Strike (which I don't).

Co-op though is fantastic fun and a great way of leveling everything up. Thank you EA, it's an absolute blast!

Oh, might be just that I haven't seen it yet, and forgive me if it's already in there, but it'd be great to have maps in there that some of the new heroes/villains can be used in too...real reason: I have an outstanding challenge to complete for Iden :)

I already took a good look there i am going through problems like fps drop in felucia, and other errors that i have posted here, just have a detail all the problems are related to a PC and i play on a ps4, no one has put errors on the platform PS4, thank you for trying to help me friend, I hope in the next update such errors cited will be resolved.

I only seem to have crash issues on Co-Op. It's happened like 4 or 5 times now. It gives me error code 509.

It just started in like the last two days, how odd.
    “There is always hope.”

I only seem to have crash issues on Co-Op. It's happened like 4 or 5 times now. It gives me error code 509.

It just started in like the last two days, how odd.

I am going through frame drop errors in Felucia and in all instant action maps, I have a Ps 4, I already talked in the forum the problem but I think the translation did not go well.
  • Did Vaders choke get bugged again?
    Emotion yet Peace, Ignorance yet Knowledge, Passion yet Serenity, Chaos yet Harmony, Death yet the Force
  • I have some freez since the few days.
    And some times I am completely disconnected from the game at the end of a party.
    The health of Yoda dont work great!
    The push of Obiwan too.
  • Starmasui73146
    1393 posts Member
    edited October 5
    I wanted to let the devs who monitor this thread know that your A.I. is doing an outstanding job.
    Amazing Learning A.I. Things I've seen:

(1.) In Co-Op on Geonosis, a Clone Assault Class using his shotgun came out of a roll right into a shotgun blast to my face. It was so simply epic. I asked for that in my thread by the way...waaaay back. Holy frack man, that was just wild to see though. It's one thing to ask for it to the devs...but it's a total another thing to actually see it implemented in the game. Wow, so crazy cool and stylish. 😎👍🏼

Here's those who have criticized this:
    And three, the most important, they are able to shoot, block, and use abilities while ragdolled or rolling. This is incredibly annoying and unfair, especially for many of the Light Side characters who require knockdowns to get easy kills.
    It ruins the point of the mode to be honest. Poor dev programming to the extreme.

My response was:
    Sooooo I've been playing mass to see if you are correct. I have yet to see one A.I. take a shot before they come out of their roll. Right at the millisecond they finish it yes, in the roll NO. In fact the A.I. is performing just the way it should on that one.

My text continued about...Amazing Learning A.I. Things I've seen:
    (2.) A Clone Jump Trooper rocketed up to a ledge perched and fired his missile and went back down. This was in the final phase of Co-Op on Kamino. Very human like behavior, great stuff. 🙂

(3.) I was on Felucia sniping next to the rock arch by the Command Post. An A.I. sniper snuck up behind me crouching and walking forward, sniped me at 6' feet away (while I was scoping) to the back of my head. So impressed by the A.I.... 🤗

Other A.I. things I had asked for on my thread waaaaay back I have noticed:

(1.) I wanted the A.I. to act like people who play Fortnite. In Fortnite when humans are crossing open fields, every now and again they will jump to make it harder for them to be sniped. DICE has that in the game. Some human players have assumed this bunny hopping was weird, trust me it has a purpose.

(2.) I also asked for A.I. to rejoice if they kill you, like real humans. Since an emote might get them killed I recommended a hop or two. Sure enough if A.I. kills you they do 2 or 3 hops.

(3.) The A.I. rolling left, right, forward and back.

(4.) The A.I. crouching.

(5.) The A.I. crouching and sneaking up.

(6.) The A.I. attacking from all sides when time is running out on some maps. This is especially apparent in Co-Op on Felucia during phase two on Command Post A. Wow, talk about Custer's Last Stand. Well done devs, this is my favorite part on Felucia.

(7.) The A.I. doing a strategic withdrawal to heal if health is low, then return when the health comes back.

(8.) The A.I. ducking behind all kinds of cover.

(9.) The A.I. shooting at you from the brush.

(10.) The A.I. shooting at you from cover.

(11.) The A.I. turning around to shoot you if they are getting shot.

Things I Have Seen Fixed on A.I. Since We Started the Thread:

A.I. Bossk used to not drop mini mines at the launch of this mode, now he does. Way to be devs. 😎👍🏼 You heard my cry for assistance on that one...rock on guys.

And now for Learning A.I. actions that I did NOT ask for that make me sad (not errors, just sad behavior). Warning don't read if you get down easy.
    (1.) Suicidal Learning A.I.: I was playing on Kamino and after taking the phase two Command Post, I observed a Wookiee (no it was NOT a human caused by the glitch), staring down at the water below for like 3 seconds. It leaped off to it's death. No I'm totally not kidding. 🥺 Could it have been down because it failed to stop us? They couldn't have achieved sentient behavior already could they? Hmmmm nah, lol, it probably just wanted to go for a swim.

(2.) Sometimes you'll see an A.I. near a box trying desperately to jump up on it. Seeing Learning A.I. do this simply breaks my heart. I hate seeing Learning A.I. struggling just like a toddler like that. Hopefully it will learn which things it can jump up on and which things it can't. 🤧

The learning A.I. is reaching SEED (a company that creates rediculously intelligent learning A.I.) potential. I know that they will figure out a way to learn what it can do. It's only a matter of time.

Stunning Learning A.I. Things I have Seen That Proves They Are Getting Smarter:

I was up on top of the rock arch near a Command Post on Felucia. We humans in Co-Op go up there all the time to get the high ground. Never before has the A.I. tried to get up there...until now. I saw one Assault Class Droid A.I. run up the arch. He got to the spot were you need to jump to continue, he decided to jump off. But still it was amazing to me that he is even learning how to get up there.

There is only one A.I. Thing I Still Feel Needs Work:

The A.I. Commando does not use his Vibro Blade.

OP: After playing several matches of Felucia in "Instant Action" on Expert, I have concluded that I understand your complaint. I see the frustration of Yoda around a lot but here's the thing, a numbers per side imbalance like that is bound to let the enemy team rack up point real fast; even if you do have a menus toggle to delay it via points.

I have found in order to win on expert, do not be anything except the destroyer droid on Felucia. Simply run around, take advantage of his speed and shield. Keep taking and retaking command posts. If you let up for a minute and allow them to get the upper hand your toast.

There is my two cents worth.

I thought it necessary to post what I had said here because I do not know if your monitoring the other thread.

Any way I respectfully request for Offline and Online we get Engineer Class as a counter to enemy A.I. vehicles. Remember, especially Offline in "Instant Action" while we are fighting an enemy vehicle those Command Posts else where are being taken. We can not afford the time for that. But if we got an Officer Class we could hack the enemy vehicle kicking them out, speeding up the battle.

I talk about A.I. vehicles, A.I. star fighters and A.I. Destroyer Droids here:

I looooooooove "Instant Action" and "Co-Op" a lot. But I am a tad worried. The modes are already a great challenge. If they add enemy A.I. Destroyer Droids, enemy A.I. Star Fighters (doing strafing runs on Command Posts) and enemy A.I. in AAT tank vehicles, wont it become nigh impossible to win?

Just imagine your playing Co-Op at Command Post A on Felucia. I call that spot "Custer's Last Stand" because they come at you from all sides (I love that by the way). But now imagine the A.I. are strafing you from above with a star fighter and they have a droid AAT tank blasting the Command Post. On top of that the Droid Army troops are coming in from every direction. Even as a hero you'd be hard pressed to survive.

This is why we need the ability to play in Split Screen Offline "Instant Action"; even then though (based on what I have seen) it would be near impossible, the A.I. is that good.

This is why we need an Engineer Class to hack enemy vehicles to highjack them.

Don't get me wrong I want the option of the A.I. getting vehicles, I'm just not sure if the match would be winnable, without the above to help us, also to have Split Screen for "Instant Action".

Crashing on Geonosis is becoming an issue.
    GousVador wrote: »
    -some times I am completely disconnected from the game at the end of a party.

Yeah this has happened to me on Geonosis in Co-Op. I get error code 509.

“There is always hope.”
  • why can´t i get experience or level up when playing instant action? i get some points, but i lose them a moment later ... whats up with that?
  • why can´t i get experience or level up when playing instant action? i get some points, but i lose them a moment later ... whats up with that?

[Sigh] Yeah, that's been lately really bugging me too. 😔
    “There is always hope.”

Tenho esperança que neste mês de outubro eles coloquem mais opções para ação instantânea , e por que não deixar subir de level pelo ação instantânea, meu medo é que para jogadores de ação instantânea chega por dia a no máximo de uns 1 ou 4 pontos de level , se for assim nem quero , o aumento de level deve ser igual como é para os jogadores online , realmente só vendo para crer que iriam fazer assim , se não fizer, mais uma vez quem joga online sempre é mais beneficiado.
  • in english or german please?
  • First, I use Google Translate, and I can't communicate in the forum.
    I'm happy to be able to play instant action thanks for that, I'm a serious fan and never had so much fun.
    I will make some suggestions to improve the instant action experience, well could put all the options of Arcade in the instant action, would be great.
    I will also ask for more maps so I can play with lukas Vader, Palpatine and Rey and Kylo Ren.
    It would be nostalgia for several maps to be able to enjoy all the heroes in instant action.
    I wanted cards at the maximum level, and if the skills like arcade are fast or normal reload my choice, I have credibility that my requests over time will be fulfilled, but there is a detail, a sad reality I'm going through, I'm with taking cancer treatments and taking heavy medicanets, I don't know if I will be among you when my requests are made in the game.
    Please give me this joy of enjoying at least some of the things I asked for before it is too late for me, I hope that in October you have more options and more maps for instant action, I don't know yet how much longer I have to live alone I am a fan wanting to enjoy my requests before leaving, sorry for the outburst and may the force be with you.
  • Is it just me (because i´m used to the old battlefront games) or ist the game really ... restricted? Maybe I can´t find the setting, but some maps are not playable in the singleplayer (like Hoth/ Geonosis with AT AT/ AT TE) and when playing multiplayer, i can´t choose a map/ server or anything - or can i? May be I just got some settings wrong oder I don´t find the buttons or the menu ...
  • Starmasui73146
    1393 posts Member
    edited October 8
    Is it just me (because I´m used to the old Battlefront games) or is the game really... restricted? Maybe I can´t find the setting but some maps are not playable in the singleplayer (like Hoth/ Geonosis with AT AT/ AT TE) and when playing multiplayer, I can´t choose a map/ server or anything - or can I? May be I just got some settings wrong or I didn't find the buttons or the menu ...

@MongoistkeineFrucht: No we do not have dedicated servers no.
    It's not you, your correct there are things missing.

Devs "Co-Op" and "Instant Action" on Geonosis need (no not just back drop eye candy):
    (1.) the A.I. OG-9 Homing Spider Droid
    (2.) A.I. IG-227 Hailfire Tanks
    (3.) A.I. AT-TEs
    And if we're in the Droid Army faction all my friends and I would like to be able to play as a Spider Droid or Hailfire Tank. But the Republic Clones would need some kind of counter to the Hailfire Tank though, just sayin' 1 for 1 man, to keep the ballance.
    My friends and I really badly want all that Offline and Online.

We also want to be able to use the:
    (4.) AT-TE in "Instant Action" and "Co-Op" on Geonosis like "Capital Supremacy" can.
    (5.) We also want to be able to Offline use the map on Geonosis that Co-Op gets.
    (6.) We also Offline and Online want A.I. DS-D1 Dwarf Spider Droids and if we're in that faction to be able to play as them, but again we need some kind of a Republic Clone Army counter.
    (7.) On the original Star Wars Battlefront 2004 game, certain Command Posts could not be simply taken. Examples: On Hoth the Imperial AT-AT was a moving CP and had to be blown up to stop the spawning. The Rebel Shield generator CP could not be captured unless the generator was blown-up. On Geonosis if you failed to destroy the Separatist big ships that CP can never me taken. On Endor the bunker CP could not be taken unless we destroyed the bunker. Can we please get this sort of concept devs, it makes it feel soooooo much more like it's an actual scene from the films.
    Thank you. 😎👍🏼 As always you rock. Keep up the award winning work. 🤗 🏆🤗🤗🤗🤗

@MongoistkeineFrucht: As for the Original Trilogy maps, DICE said those are coming. Also there are A.I. vehicles on there way. Hopefully we will be able to jump in AT-ATs and such.

Okay so I was discussing this on another thread. Is there any programmers out there that can answer this question?

@F8RGE: I don't understand. "Arcade" has been able to handle 20 vs 20 since Sept 9th, 2018? Why do we not have the ability to play with up to 20 to 25 troops per team? I mean it seems to run just fine. Is it only for P.C.? Am I missing something here? Can it be permissible for X-Box One X? Does it crash a lot or something? Really confused.

20 vs 20 "Arcade: Team Battle" Watch video below from 1:01-1:39

25 vs 25 in "Arcade: Team Battle." Watch video below at 2:20-4:34

32 vs 32 in "Arcade: Team Battle." Watch video below at 0:58-2:04.

64 man battles (yeah it's likely on P.C.) with a few bugs but still pretty cool.
    Can we get this in the game some how?

Don't get me wrong I'm mega grateful to even have "Co-Op", "Instant Action" and "Arcade: Team Battle" but it just frustrates me that's all.

I got this very sound response.
    SAM4XE wrote: »
    Simple answer is that the devs want to keep parity over all formats, so if consoles like the original Xbox one and PS4 can't handle 20v20 bots then PC, PS4 pro and XBOX ONE X are not likely to get 20v20 bots. As for 64 bots, none of the current consoles will be able to handle that many bots, only a decent PC so that's never going to happen without server side ai.

But then I got to thinking and said this:
    Yeah the 32 vs 32 I suppose is pushing it's abilities a lot because of all the graphics but 20 vs 20 should be possible.

This is why I am frustrated by all the background things going on not part of the actual game play. It may look cool but if their wasting memory on that take it out. If I had to choose between war in the background and a map full of A.I. allies and enemies, I'll choose full map every time.

Then he said:
    SAM4XE wrote: »
    If standard ps4 and xb1 consoles can't handle 20v20 bots then the devs simply won't add the option to PC and PS4 pro and Xbox one X .
    Another thing worth remembering is that the new and improved ai system will be even more resource demanding, which makes it even less likely 20v20 instant action would run on standard consoles.
    This is such a mega bummer.

@F8RGE: So I have this idea. I have this game called Subnautica and the memory and map is so massive. To be honest grant it if your in a fast vehicle sometimes it does take a tad for the scenery to load, this is true. But, there is sooooooooooo much going on on screen. How they did this is they placed the memory data in a zip file crunching it (if I understand it correctly). The draw back is a way longer load time to start the match but oh so worth it.

Here's another idea: So I'm wondering, what if the unnecessary things not being utilized while playing Offline could some how be compartmentalized or shut down while we play Offline. I'm no programmer but would that work? Could it be done without causing a glitch? Could it improve the ability for "Instant Action" to handle more A.I.?

So what do think programmers, is this possible to pull off or is it a pipe dream?

-add in more Republic attacks for the CO-OP mode? NO one wants to play as a bunch of FILTHY Clankers.

Speak for yourself, I love Destroyer Droids.
    Or y'know, add in the ability to choose/vote for a team? .

The ability to choose your faction DICE said is coming.

Tenho esperança que neste mês de outubro eles coloquem mais opções para ação instantânea , e por que não deixar subir de level pelo ação instantânea, meu medo é que para jogadores de ação instantânea chega por dia a no máximo de uns 1 ou 4 pontos de level , se for assim nem quero , o aumento de level deve ser igual como é para os jogadores online , realmente só vendo para crer que iriam fazer assim , se não fizer, mais uma vez quem joga online sempre é mais beneficiado.

Translated: I hope this October they will put more options for "Instant Action" and why not let us level up for "Instant Action". My fear is that for "Instant Action" players it will reach a maximum of 1 or 4 level points per day only. If this is not the case, the level increase should be the same as it is for Online players. Really, seeing is believing that they would do so though, if not, once again Online gamblers always benefit the most.
    There is no more crate box gambling, just sayin'.
    First, I use Google Translate, and I can't communicate in the forum very well. I'm happy to be able to play "Instant Action" thanks for that, I'm a serious fan and never had so much fun. I would like to make some suggestions to improve the "Instant Action" experience. Can we have all the options of "Arcade" in "Instant Action"? It would be great. I would also like to ask for more maps so I can play with luke, Vader, Palpatine and Rey and Kylo Ren. It would be nostalgic to have several maps to be able to enjoy all the heroes in "Instant Action". I wanted cards at the maximum level, and if the ability skills like "Arcade" are fast or normal reload to be my choice. I have faith that my requests over time will be fulfilled.

But there is a detail, a sad reality that I'm going through, I'm taking cancer treatments and taking heavy medicines. I don't know if I will be among you when my requests are made in the game. Please give me this joy of enjoying at least some of the things I asked for before it is too late for me. I hope that in October you have more options and more maps for "Instant Action". I don't know yet how much longer I have to live. I am a just a fan wanting to enjoy my requests before leaving this world, sorry for the outburst and may the force be with you.

Oh my word guy, I'm so sorry to hear that. I will pray for you. Enjoy gaming guy, get proper rest, eat healthy and be strong. Laughter is good for the soul = watch a comedy. Science says it boasts your immune system so laugh and stay positive okay.
    “There is always hope.”
  • A lot of disconnection at the end of HvsV games
  • "I've been looking forward to this.." B)
  • Does anyone miss Jango Fett by the way? It sure wouldn´t be much work to turn Boba or one of the other Clone und put them in a Jango Armor.
  • Starmasui73146
    1393 posts Member
    edited October 11
    Still having a blast in "Instant Action."👍🏼🤗
    “There is always hope.”
  • FIX YODA'S PRESENCE HE CAN NOT ESCAPE FOR FORCE/ STUN ABILITIES!!!