criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

Community Update Video - Cooperation Update

Prev1
F8RGE
955 posts EA Community Manager
edited September 23

Replies

• thanks ! felucia is beautiful
  • Sounds like one of the biggest updates. Felucia really looks great !

Later, you really should go further into Instant Action customization : AI skins, choice of AI heroes, split-screen etc. And of course other eras.

Was that an AT-TE on Felucia ? Is it playable ?
  • OcDoc
    2021 posts Member
    F8RGE wrote: »
    Also coming next month to Star Wars Battlefront II will be two special Community Events. The rewards?
    • Farmboy Luke Appearance
    • Maul "KENOBI!" emote

That should make some people here really happy! Been seeing lots of comments asking for both.

• OcDoc
    2021 posts Member
    Just watched the video... outstanding!
  • F8RGE wrote: »
    Also coming next month to Star Wars Battlefront II will be two special Community Events. The rewards?
    • Maul "KENOBI!" emote

That’s great but why not make them available for credits? Surely that would be better for the game, not to mention loads of people have tons of credits with nothing to spend them on.
  • great work guys
    I'm love sand
  • Felucia looks great.
    63pjujouc7co.png
    "if You Only Knew The Power Of The Dark Side"~Darth Vader.
    • Maul "KENOBI!" emote

Huzzah!!
    Heroes are born on the battlefront... especially if you play the objective.
    kui7ctmgyzll.png
  • Looking forward to it
  • Very nice looking map. Loved the part where you had almost a squad of commandos form up
    Baby Yoda is the absolute greatest character Disney has created.

Baby Yoda is love, Baby Yoda is life.

1gwwbvgwxm1r.gif
  • Raices wrote: »
    Bespin Luke>>Farmboy Luke

Bespin Luke >> Yellow Jacket Luke >> Pilot Luke >> Farmboy luke

Of all the skin that luke could have they choose the one which never uses the lightsaber in combat.

..... I'm grateful for receiveng a new luke skin, but i will be lying if i say that i'm not a little disappointed
  • Raices wrote: »

Of all the skin that luke could have they choose the one which never uses the lightsaber in combat.

..... I'm grateful for receiveng a new luke skin, but i will be lying if i say that i'm not a little disappointed

kborrhe2vblz.gif
  • NoseRelc
    24 posts Member
    edited September 23
    • Maul "KENOBI!" emote

Congratulations, you are doing a great job, please also add Appearances pro darth maul.

please fix the '' KENOBI '' Portuguese version Brazil, before making the emote, does not look like darth maul speaking and is extremely ridiculous, and not with that sinister tone of voice.
    Post edited by NoseRelc on
  • So, before jumping to conclusions, the AT-TE is in the video just for cool factor or it will be actually playable?

This. Need to know. Especially for Instant Action, will the AT-TE be available in offline modes? Also will it be available in Co-Op?
  • The reinforcement of the seperatist is still stronger
  • Versatti wrote: »
    Raices wrote: »

kborrhe2vblz.gif

Combat?
  • Wowww. Felucia looks great and commandos look insanely op😂😂😂
  • Commandos look great. I'm curious about instant action. If/when splitscreen gets added to that I will be extremely happy.
  • Would be so cool if there was VOD within the game where everyone could watch these Community Update videos.
    Maybe under something like a new "Holonet" tab.
  • Looks sooo good!

What about the AT-TE?
  • Wait, we're not able to choose which faction we want to play as when Co-Op releases? It's gonna be left up to the RNG?
  • I hoped a Felucia map with more vegetation, but it look so nice.

@F8RGE AT-TE means Felucia in GA?

There is still a error in of the helmet.

8guzqyo9jfws.png

1bfioawlu399.png
  • I hoped a Felucia map with more vegetation, but it look so nice.

8guzqyo9jfws.png

Not if they're basing it on "Canon"
    maxresdefault.jpg

• JediPacoElFlaco
    1540 posts Member
    edited September 23
    I hoped a Felucia map with more vegetation, but it look so nice.

8guzqyo9jfws.png

Not if they're basing it on "Canon"
    maxresdefault.jpg

The models in Clone wars series are simplify to save on computational potency.

The true and correct model is the second.

A exemple:
    98fknl8x2ks2.png

1bfioawlu399.png
    • Maul "KENOBI!" emote

Please F8RGE make the skin as a christmas event. My parents confiscated my Xbox because of school and some of us do not have time to play during that period. Please consider my suggestion! Thanks!
    Video games, music and movies for life!
  • And I can't ask them to give my Xbox just because of an event!
    Video games, music and movies for life!
  • NoseRelc wrote: »
    • Maul "KENOBI!" emote

Congratulations, you are doing a great job, please also add Appearances pro darth maul.

please fix the '' KENOBI '' portuguese version Brazil, before making the emote, does not look like darth maul speaking and is extremely ridiculous, and not with that sinister tone of voice.
  • Felucia looks awesome can't wait to play it and the clone commandos look like absolute beasts
    [*] Farmboy Luke Appearance
    [/list]

Finally...

• The video makes it look like CS is mostly troopers-based gameplay and of course it is not. Where are all the heroes and villains endlessly slaughtering everyone like every game I've ever played in this mode? For a planet that got what, ten seconds of movie screentime, this is a waste of star wars resources. It looks like halo now, not star wars.
    "Rise."
  • Will you be able to go against your friends in co-op or will you have to be on the same team?
  • Farmboy Luke is his most iconic appearence. I like special challenges, something different for a change.
  • Looks beautiful!
    • Maul "KENOBI!" emote

OMG!!! I can’t enter the game from October 11 to October 18, can I get this new skin for Luke later ? Or will I have to say bye bye new Luke's skin?
  • clubprivat wrote: »
    And I can't ask them to give my Xbox just because of an event!

@clubprivat what did you do?
  • Will you be able to go against your friends in co-op or will you have to be on the same team?

Same team. Co-Op being a PvE mode, the enemy team is gonna be all AI.
  • Right on. Felicia looks great. Thanks Dennis
  • Any updates for SFA coming soon?
  • Choose your faction in October? Finally! I always like playing as separatists, and now I won't have to leave and come back each time I get the republic!
  • Will we get more Luke skins in the future? I was holding out hope for the ceremonial skin instead of farm boy Luke. @F8RGE
    • Maul "KENOBI!" emote

Awesome. Felucia looks pretty good. And looking forward to the Luke skin and being able to do this.......

• jonci
    1243 posts Member
    We still going to get moved from region to region and encounter massive LAG despite our ping being set to our own regions?

When is this going to cease so we can play without lag and do this wonderful game that you guys work so hard on justice.
  • DeNeher0 wrote: »
    Any updates for SFA coming soon?

I hope they add ships to CS so it becomes the ultimate mode. Having an objective to take out the ships as either simultaneous to the ground phase or before boarding the ship would be amazing!!!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!