criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Focused Feedback

[PC] Looking for Coop Group Only

Per the title, I want to join a group that mainly plays the new cooperative mode tactically. That means we work together as a team with assigned roles. If anyone else is looking for something like that, I can also create a group mainly for this as well. Just let me know.

Replies

• Can you maybe add me as well please? I'm very interested in the Coop aspect of the game!

One thing though, I heard that my voice may have too much of an Russian accent as that is who I am..I hope that doesn't bother you much.

Thank you!

P.S. Will the group thingy be created in Discord?
  • Niki45nk wrote: »
    Can you maybe add me as well please? I'm very interested in the Coop aspect of the game!

One thing though, I heard that my voice may have too much of an Russian accent as that is who I am..I hope that doesn't bother you much.

Thank you!

P.S. Will the group thingy be created in Discord?

No problem! Yeah, Discord would be the best bet. Add me on Discord and send me a PM! itzphi#2842
  • Please Add me!! i LOVE this idea.
  • I'm down for this I added you on discord !
  • Ranger99 wrote: »
    I'm down for this I added you on discord !

Cool! Can you send me a PM on Discord?