criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar
Triple XP Event

Princess leia skin

Stef1801
posts Member
edited September 27
Hi,

So its been a while but i still havent received the princess leia skin. Ive played while the community event was live but due to some server errors i got kicked out. Can anybody help me ? Will the skin come back? Do i receive it later or am i able to buy it with credits soon?

Replies

• I'm wondering the same thing - I was on a business trip for the duration of the event and was unable to login. I was only authorized to bring a laptop with me and I had extremely poor internet that wouldn't have supported BF2 even if I tried on a laptop. Will I ever be able to get the Princess Leia skin?
  • They have said I think they don't plan on bringing the skin back apparently it was just an event exclusive skin
  • Batman20 wrote: »
    They have said I think they don't plan on bringing the skin back apparently it was just an event exclusive skin

Extremely lame if true. Hope somebody makes a conversion mod for it.
  • Yeah bring back Leia skin, I was also here during the event and i've never got it.
    Bring it, at any cost.
    And I've seen today a guy with the appareance of Luke farmer's boy, is that normal?
  • Well, it's appaer the new Maul's emote "Kenobi" isn't available for me too.....