criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar
Triple XP Event

Dooku need a buff oriented for big modes

@F8RGE @EA_Tom and @EA_Charlemagne Count Dooku need desperately a buff oriented for big modes.
Vs heroes he is deadly and ok, but vs groups of infantry he suffer a lot.
He don't have range at all, he don't have dash attacks, he have a weak block and his cards don't help him too much in GA and CS.

These are change i feel to suggest:

- increase the range of lighting stun

- remove the malus from lighting stun when it hit more targets

- speed up the animation of expose weakness and add a damage reduction to Dooku, maybe the damage reduction should last on Dooku for all the duration of the ability

- buff the amount of shoots that Dooku can block

- add extra health recover when Dooku kill someone with duelist or when he kill the target of expose weakness. For example, when Dooku kill someone with duelist he regain 40 health instead of 20. OR when Dooku kill the target of expose weakness he regain 100 health.

These some ideas to improve the Count, probably the worst saver user to use in big modes.

Replies

• Wait he is "ok" in HvV/HS? IMHO he's the worst pick to play with randoms unless you're in a well coordinated party. As LS I always go after a Dooku since it's always an easy kill to regain health...the only time I got defeated by one was due to a lag spike or a 1vs4 spam scenario....never lost a 1v1 or even 1vs2 since he started slowing down in first few swings. And thanks to force push combo's, the mind tricks combo's plus added stamina OHK bug.

He needs his old swing speed+flow back, faster block animation along with a wider AoE for lighting strike with no damage reduction when hitting more targets...and EW having the ability to have effect on multiple targets which will give him a better fighting chance on GA/CS.
  • Psy3d wrote: »
    Wait he is "ok" in HvV/HS? IMHO he's the worst pick to play with randoms unless you're in a well coordinated party. As LS I always go after a Dooku since it's always an easy kill to regain health...the only time I got defeated by one was due to a lag spike or a 1vs4 spam scenario....never lost a 1v1 or even 1vs2 since he started slowing down in first few swings. And thanks to force push combo's, the mind tricks combo's plus added stamina OHK bug.

He needs his old swing speed+flow back, faster block animation along with a wider AoE for lighting strike with no damage reduction when hitting more targets...and EW having the ability to have effect on multiple targets which will give him a better fighting chance on GA/CS.

Dooku is not always an easy kill.

• BlueBox5 wrote: »
    Psy3d wrote: »
    Wait he is "ok" in HvV/HS? IMHO he's the worst pick to play with randoms unless you're in a well coordinated party. As LS I always go after a Dooku since it's always an easy kill to regain health...the only time I got defeated by one was due to a lag spike or a 1vs4 spam scenario....never lost a 1v1 or even 1vs2 since he started slowing down in first few swings. And thanks to force push combo's, the mind tricks combo's plus added stamina OHK bug.

Dooku is not always an easy kill.

No, mostly when he is surrounded by 3 teammates and you're at 3hp
  • He needs a mobile cast for his lightning. This would greatly improve him.
  • He's almost in a good state right now because of his duelist working and increased speed in some areas, Still suffers from bugs, his lunge attack for example still has that bug where you can't do normal attacks right after and it moves slow. They should definitely make his lunge attack animation faster.
    Definitely agree on him having more effects on abilities for GA. He's a perfect candidate for it since 2 of his abilities are risky to activate.
  • He's almost in a good state right now because of his duelist working and increased speed in some areas, Still suffers from bugs, his lunge attack for example still has that bug where you can't do normal attacks right after and it moves slow. They should definitely make his lunge attack animation faster.
    Definitely agree on him having more effects on abilities for GA. He's a perfect candidate for it since 2 of his abilities are risky to activate.

Indeed he need help for big modes
  • OcDoc
    2004 posts Member
    It seems to me they need more blocking stamina in the big modes than in the Hero only modes.

We really really need a way to balance large and small modes independently. It is the only way to eliminate a lot of the discussion about balancing issues.
  • DiamondxStyles
    1624 posts Member
    edited October 1
    Dooku's only really great in showdown and okay in HvV over Maul as the last pick
    Wait he is "ok" in HvV/HS?

Showdown yes definitely

HvV, eh not really amazing

And now he felt her, really felt her in the Force; He felt a bond, deeper and more intimate than he’d ever had before; and for a precious eternal instant he was her. . . 

he was the beat of her heart and he was the motion of her lips. He was her soft words as though she spoke a prayer to the stars— I love you, Anakin. In life, and in death, we will always be one. I am yours

• Dooku's only really great in showdown and okay in HvV over Maul as the last pick

Showdown yes definitely

By saying "great" in Showdown do you mean you can see yourself losing to him ?
    That's not my case. I don't think there is any single part of this character that can be called "great".
  • Dooku's only really great in showdown and okay in HvV over Maul as the last pick

Showdown yes definitely

That's not my case. I don't think there is any single part of this character that can be called "great".

Mmmmmm! Said a mouth full

Showdown yes definitely

Losing to my Dooku, or my friend Tyranneus' / Steezy's Dooku? Hell yes I can see myself losing to my or my friend's Dooku every so often.

Someone else's Dooku? I have no clue, because we don't lose in Showdown unless we both haven't played in months or we're purposely being stupid.

And now he felt her, really felt her in the Force; He felt a bond, deeper and more intimate than he’d ever had before; and for a precious eternal instant he was her. . . 

he was the beat of her heart and he was the motion of her lips. He was her soft words as though she spoke a prayer to the stars— I love you, Anakin. In life, and in death, we will always be one. I am yours

Showdown yes definitely

Losing to my Dooku, or my friend Tyranneus' / Steezy's Dooku? Hell yes I can see myself losing to my or my friend's Dooku every so often.

Someone else's Dooku? I have no clue, because we don't lose in Showdown unless we both haven't played in months or we're purposely being stupid.

Thanks for confirmation with that last paragraph. It's the player winning, not the character because as we know (or should know) he's in dire need of help.
  • DiamondxStyles
    1624 posts Member
    edited October 1
    Dooku's only really great in showdown and okay in HvV over Maul as the last pick

Showdown yes definitely

Thanks for confirmation with that last paragraph. It's the player winning, not the character because as we know (or should know) he's in dire need of help.

You're welcome for the confirmation

because everyone already knows it's the player winning, not the character, unless it's character to character, then it becomes both (i.e. a 1v1). Not sure what the question was supposed to signify since we all knew that answer.

Once again, Dooku is amazing in Showdown, poor to mediocre in HvV, and not worth it in GA or CS

To add, he's in dire need of help because he has one stun with no range, one slow that is single target and has a poor animation that leaves him more exposed than the enemy.

This leaves him viable for fighting up to 1 enemy, and can menace 2 with help, aka: Showdown

Lack of range, single target abilities, and poor defense makes him as much a liability as he is useful in other modes, whereas other heroes have much more strength than such glaring weakness

• Gizmoe
    124 posts Member
    Dooku is a liability like his muppet master
  • I agree with op, Single target and short ranged
  • Dooku is really good in HvV (if one knows how to use him) and HS. But he does absolutely need some tweaks for larger game modes. He does need a longer and larger range and radius for his shock, and it should not have the damage reduced for every target it hits (like why...) he also should have a better block vs blaster heroes. I know the reasoning is because he used Makashi and it’s not that good at countering blasters, but, it’s important to remember Dooku is a an absolute master of this form. He has refined and mastered this form to such a degree that it would not hinder him like it would to any other Makashi user.
    Considering he is THE expert on this form, having him be able to block blasters better then now is not unrealistic and would constitute him getting a buff for his block.
  • Dooku's a great beast against single targets

I know that's what they were going for, because he was a "duelist" but that's a bit ridiculous. He needs to have some use on a team outside of single combat since this is a game about teamplay.

- Change expose weakness range to an AOE cone the size of Obi Wan's Mind Trick
    - Make the animation speed of Expose Weakness much faster.
    - Buff Expose Weakness duration to 7 seconds
    - Make Expose Weakness a Damage Over Time effect that ticks for 5 damage every second

Look at my buff Dooku Topic

Boom: Top tier character

• They also need to fix his lunge attack for the millionth time. Revert it please a he can take out enemies and not get slowed randomly.
  • This:

https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/145922/count-dooku-more-powerful-than-any-buff-idea-even-yours#latest

and this:
    - Make Expose Weakness a Damage Over Time effect that ticks for 5 damage every second

Are all he needs to be super viable, if not too powerful actually

Not sure why Expose Weakness isn't already a DoT

• The_Count
    134 posts Member
    edited October 1
    This:

https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/145922/count-dooku-more-powerful-than-any-buff-idea-even-yours#latest

and this:

I like your suggestions in the other thread and the ones you made here, these would make the Count very powerful. I currently have no trouble using him to great effectiveness in HvV, he is my main and I always do well with him. But in larger game modes he’s is not that good. Also people tend to use him incorrectly in HvV. These changes would help people be more competent as Dooku and not cost teams games because they haven’t a clue what they’re doing.

I really like your instantaneous block suggestion. It would be great vs Blaster Heroes, he’s solid vs other saber heroes, but giving him this would make him even better vs all enemies which would increase his viability. Another thing they could do is give him a faster and quicker jump and allow him to do kind of a ground slam which can be an AOE kind of thing, like Chewie’s. Because he’s is just single target and his stun is not good enough in this state to help him vs hordes of enemies.

And I agree that expose weakness should tinker down enemy health like Bossk’s dioxins grenade.
  • DiamondxStyles
    1624 posts Member
    edited October 1
    The_Count wrote: »
    This:

and this:

I like your suggestions in the other thread and the ones you made here, these would make the Count very powerful. I currently have no trouble using him to great effectiveness in HvV, he is my main and I always do well with him. But in larger game modes he’s is not that good. Also people tend to use him incorrectly in HvV. These changes would help people be more competent as Dooku and not cost teams games because they haven’t a clue what they’re doing.

I really like your instantaneous block suggestion. It would be great vs Blaster Heroes, he’s solid vs other saber heroes, but giving him this would make him even better vs all enemies which would increase his viability. Another thing they could do is give him a faster and quicker jump and allow him to do kind of ground attack which can be an AOE kind of thing. Because he’s is just single target and his stun is not good enough in this state to help him vs hordes of enemies.

And I agree that expose weakness should tinker down enemy health like Bossk’s dioxins grenade.

Nice to see another person who likes Dooku. He's my DS Saber offmain after Kylo Ren.

He currently struggles at escaping, but I think with an Expose that lasts 7 seconds, has a giant AOE cone (that slows enemies already) and has a faster animation, he would be able to escape very easily.

Especially with a defense speed like Luke's and 3 dashes. He is only poor at escaping because his defense is poor so he gets hit through his dash all the time.

• The_Count
    134 posts Member
    edited October 1
    I really like your instantaneous block suggestion. It would be great vs Blaster Heroes, he’s solid vs other saber heroes, but giving him this would make him even better vs all enemies which would increase his viability. Another thing they could do is give him a faster and quicker jump and allow him to do a kind of ground slam from the jump, similar to Chewie’s, which can be a great AOE for him. Because right now he’s is just single target and his stun is not good enough in this state to help him vs hordes of enemies.

Edit: Accidentally deleted my previous post while editing it.
  • CC_1010
    2571 posts Member
    Dooku's a great beast against single targets

I know that's what they were going for, because he was a "duelist" but that's a bit ridiculous. He needs to have some use on a team outside of single combat since this is a game about teamplay.

But then dont nerf Obi mind trick duration. I would also keep the a animation(I like it but it’s too long for the bad ability we have atm)if the ability is that powerful.
    I like your suggestions!
  • Dooku is in big doodoo
    ezkfs3399nkr.jpg This isn't mine, Just thought it was cool

Rule 39: Never say no to Bacta

When you have been playing since launch Cool kid 8)

I want to make a squad of 4 Commandos and then scream "FORM UP DELTA SQUAD"

We need Delta Squad Commando skins.
  • CC_1010 wrote: »

But then dont nerf Obi mind trick duration. I would also keep the a animation(I like it but it’s too long for the bad ability we have atm)if the ability is that powerful.
    I like your suggestions!

I never agreed with nerfing Obi Wan's mind trick in the first place, so we see eye to eye

• Dooku's a great beast against single targets

These suggestions aren't bad but essentially you want buff only expose weakness and the result will be a Dooku better in heroes vs villains but not better in big modes where he need the help.
  • His Expose Weakness really ought to be able to affect multiple people.
    Heroes are born on the battlefront... especially if you play the objective.
    kui7ctmgyzll.png
  • DarthCapa2 wrote: »

These suggestions aren't bad but essentially you want buff only expose weakness and the result will be a Dooku better in heroes vs villains but not better in big modes where he need the help.

A DoT where Dooku does 5 damage per tick over 7 seconds will do 30 damage to regular units, as well as slowing them down like Expose Weakness already does, and make them very vulnerable to damage by other units. With AOE Range like Obi Wan's RMT, that makes him very viable in large modes

Expose alone would make Dooku a viable counter to LS damage reductions.

• How, pray tell, would that not make Dooku very viable in large modes? He's a viable debuff. An Anti Finn, Anti RC, etc

• My suggestion has been and will always be increase dodge distance. Either at all times or just when using duelist. Then change exposed weakness to affect crowds of people instead of one person.

Mmight have to remove refresh on kill for exposed weakness at this point or change it to refresh partial amount with each kill unless you kill all players. Then it becomes a full refresh.

Only other thing Dooku needs is lightsaber fixes so that he can connect to players better because he regularly misses people that are on uneven surfaces, laying down from being knocked down, and just has a hard time connecting on the first hit. Some times. These are from the past few months, but the problems still exist with him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40R0-Ak5*****
  • These are the crucial points in my opinion:

- increase the range of lighting stun

- remove the malus from lighting stun when it hit more targets

- buff the amount of shoots that Dooku can block

- add extra health recover when Dooku kill someone with of expose weakness. For example, when Dooku kill the target of expose weakness he regain +100 additional health. This make add value to the ability in big modes.
  • I need to insist on this point. Give to dooku some love for big modes
  • willywonka7
    1775 posts Member
    edited November 6
    They need to change his exposed weakness to affect an area of people rather than just an individual.

Then either give him farther dodging distance all the time for all three dodges or only when he has exposed weakness activated.

The way the hero designer made Dooku is that he is suppose to rely more on his lightsaber and the abilities that buff the lightsaber; however, he has trouble getting close to people and connecting, or trying to evade peoples attacks to get close enough to attack them back. I think that this would fix a lot of dooku's issues in large game modes. I'm a dooku main so I know these are his major problems that are holding him back in large scale game modes.

People always want to be able to one hit lightning kill everyone in big game mode with him, but with these changes they could kill a few people and then potentially more easily kill the rest that are getting up off the ground. This is more reasonable to me than giving him a larger lightining radius that one hit kills troopers more. Dooku never really killed with his lightning only disabled them to finish them off with his lightsaber.......that's his style.

Only other thing that I could think to do for him is give him a fourth ability that somewhat copies Palpatines spin move. You can use it to close the distance or use it to "perry" or a more stylized dodge/evade. It won't do damage just dodge and get you closer to area you are loocking at basically, but fancier and can stop attack or force powers from hitting you from behind. Just like in this clip of dooku fighting. it seems to just be like a palpatine spin dodge or a maul spin attack(minus the attack part, only blocks). Another alternative could be a thrust like surge for himself, which he is also seen doing in this same video. Essentially he needs something that will get him closer to targets faster or could be used to ESCAPEEE rooms of people. He really like to evade and escape a lot in the movie and clone wars tv show. Sith lords seem to have a lot of similar abilities.....who would have thought so emperor spin evade or similar dooku thrust surge doesn't seem to far a stretch. Especially since Dooku taught Grievous how to fight with lightsabers.
  • my fourth ability idea above could have similar mechanics to anakin's retribution. The more he is attacked the faster his fourth ability charges up to allow him to do special spin dodge or his own thrust surge to close the gap.

Then it goes on a longer cooldown....and only really gets activated if he stays alive a long time and defends a lot of attacks, just like retribution.
  • Not seeing a problem anymore. I be in the cuts with my boy Dooku doing oneshot jump swings everywhere. Wish they increased his defense a long time ago. - Level 300 Dooku that wishes his swingbox didn't break for a few months

• Yeah more like he needs a hard "NERF" I'm tired of being STEAMROLLED by him
  • I JUST WISH HE DIDN'T DEAL 509 MILLION DAMGE ArGHTJsGah.
  • Am I the only one who sees Dooku as a free kill? His block is soooo inconsistent. If he gets behind you with Duelist, you're toast but if stay aware of his position, hes easy to take out.
  • He don't have range at all, this make him strong vs other saber heroes but very weak against groups of infantry in big modes.
  • JediJulius
    712 posts Member
    edited November 7
    - Increase his Lightning Stun range from 8 meters to 10 meters. Increase the base width by 10 degrees. Set the damage at 150 and remove the -10 damage penalty for hitting multiple targets.
    - Change his wider angle for Lightning Stun Star Card to 1/1.5/2/3 meters longer range.
    - Increase the animation speed of Expose Weakness. Make it cancel any health and damage reduction buffs on a target.
    - Either make Expose Weakness an AoE that affects multiple targets or increase the range it can be applied to a single target and make it regen some health upon a kill.

His Duelist and core stats are mostly fine. Lightning Stun just has too little range (lowest of any force power), no way to increase it, a pointless damage penalty, and his Expose Weakness brings too little to the table. This makes him struggle against groups, whereas his single target damage is great (thanks to Duelist).
    Post edited by JediJulius on
  • willywonka7
    1775 posts Member
    edited November 7
    JediJulius wrote: »
    - Increase his Lightning Stun range from 8 meters to 10 meters. Increase the base width by 10 degrees. Set the damage at 150 and remove the -10 damage penalty for hitting multiple targets.
    - Change his wider angle for Lightning Stun Star Card to 1/2/3/4 meters longer range.
    - Increase the animation speed of Expose Weakness. Make it cancel any health and damage reduction buffs on a target.
    - Either make Expose Weakness an AoE that affects multiple targets or increase the range it can be applied to a single target and make it regen some health upon a kill.
    - Reduce Dooku's regen card from 120 to 100 health like everyone else's card.

His Duelist and core stats are mostly fine. Lightning Stun just has too little range (lowest of any force power), no way to increase it, a pointless damage penalty, and his Expose Weakness brings too little to the table.

Disagree his lightning is fine............he just needs buffs to make his movement capabilities better, so that he can close the gap and use his lightsaber more. Also exposed weakness needs to affect an area rather than an individual.

Lightning changes really aren't needed.
  • JediJulius wrote: »
    - Change his wider angle for Lightning Stun Star Card to 1/2/3/4 meters longer range.

His Duelist and core stats are mostly fine. Lightning Stun just has too little range (lowest of any force power), no way to increase it, a pointless damage penalty, and his Expose Weakness brings too little to the table.

Disagree his lightning is fine............he just needs buffs to make his movement capabilities better, so that he can close the gap and use his lightsaber more. Also exposed weakness needs to affect an area rather than an individual.

Lightning Stun has the lowest range of any force power in the game, a pointless damage penalty, and no way to increase it's reach.

Luke's Push, a similar ability, has a base range of 12 meters, damage similar to Lightning Stun, no damage penalty for hitting any number of targets, and can be used while airborne.

Obi-Wan and Yoda's frontal pushes also deal more damage with more range, but need to be charged.

Making Lightning Stun at least have 10 meters base range and no damage penalty makes it function more competitively and consistently like literally every other force power in the game.
  • willywonka7
    1775 posts Member
    edited November 7

Lightning has the shortest range of any force power, has a pointless damage penalty, and has no way to increase it's range.

Luke's push, a very similar power, has a base range of 12 meters, no damage penalty for hitting multiple enemies, a nice range boost card, and can be used while airborne all while dealing similar damage to Lightning Stun.

Yoda and Obi-Wan's front AoE pushes deal much more damage with even more range, but aren't as mobile and require some charging.

Even just increasing Lightning Stun to 10 meters base range and removing the damage penalty makes it function, oh I don't know, much more competitively like literally every other force power in the game.

Yeah and Luke is Mega OP right now and does need some nerfs and like you said both Obiwan and yoda's force push need to charge. I'd rather dooku lightning work much faster and be more responsive, than give it more range. I don't need to knock people over far away and draw attention to myself. I'd rather knock them over right next to me, so i can finish them off.

Lightning range increase would be pointless, it would knock more people over and damage them more...... and maybe, maybe not kill anymore people than it does now. Then all those troopers would be farther away from you and if you didn't finish them off it would be easier for them to finish you off or deplete your health at that point.

The issue with Dooku isn't his lightning but his closing distance capability because even with three dodges you don't dodge far enough away and he has an extremely difficult time closing the gap between himself and enemy players of any kind. Dooku is meant to rely on his lightsaber more, that's how he was designed.

Edited for caps lock. Don't abuse the formatting options ~Rtas
    Post edited by EA_Rtas on
  • JediJulius wrote: »

Lightning has the shortest range of any force power, has a pointless damage penalty, and has no way to increase it's range.

Luke's push, a very similar power, has a base range of 12 meters, no damage penalty for hitting multiple enemies, a nice range boost card, and can be used while airborne all while dealing similar damage to Lightning Stun.

Yoda and Obi-Wan's front AoE pushes deal much more damage with even more range, but aren't as mobile and require some charging.

Even just increasing Lightning Stun to 10 meters base range and removing the damage penalty makes it function, oh I don't know, much more competitively like literally every other force power in the game.

Yeah and Luke is Mega OP right now and does need some nerfs and like you said both Obiwan and yoda's force push need to charge. I'd rather dooku lightning work much faster and be more responsive, than give it more range. I don't need to knock people over far away and draw attention to myself. I'd rather knock them over right next to me, so i can finish them off.

Lightning range increase would be pointless, it would knock more people over and damage them more...... and maybe, maybe not kill anymore people than it does now. Then all those troopers would be farther away from you and if you didn't finish them off it would be easier for them to finish you off or deplete your health at that point.

The issue with Dooku isn't his lightning but his closing distance capability because even with three dodges you don't dodge far enough away and he has an extremely difficult time closing the gap between himself and enemy players of any kind. Dooku is meant to rely on his lightsaber more, that's how he was designed.

Edited for caps lock. Don't abuse the formatting options ~Rtas

Lightning stun have a ridiculously short range, need a buff. The penalty to hit more target is also pointless. In addition to this, lightning stun don't register when the enemy roll. You see the lighting hit the target but the damage is not applied
  • Again it's short range because it's just suppose to knock people over around you so you can finish them off with the lightsaber! It's just that his dodge doesn't allow him to move quickly between people that are knocked over in the entire range of his shock to allow finishing them off easily.

Roll thing is because of roll immunity.......not a big deal. Yeah it looks bad, but at least you know its connected and that they just rolled at the right time.

To do what your asking would just put another palpatine in the game.....people just running around lightning zapping everyone. Only way I'd consider that change is if the shock was modified one of two ways:
    1. "Force-choke lightning strikes" the longer you hold it the more damage it does to the enemy. Range is automatically increased slightly. In order to do more damage with it to more people, you have to hold the lightning strike-choke for longer.
    2. Or lightning strike them and allows you to do a mini throw/pull (in any of the 4 directions Front, Back, Left, Right), which ever you choose.
    You are sitting there a while though to do this so you are exposed either way.

He doesn't need a direct lightning buff. His lightsaber damage is so high now......they need to fix his exposed weakness which is hardly useful in large game modes. Lightning is still pretty useful in comparison despite number penalty. No decent dooku is going to use exposed weakness on any trooper.....unless they keep rolling around and no one else is around.
  • Again it's short range because it's just suppose to knock people over around you so you can finish them off with the lightsaber! It's just that his dodge doesn't allow him to move quickly between people that are knocked over in the entire range of his shock to allow finishing them off easily.

Roll thing is because of roll immunity.......not a big deal. Yeah it looks bad, but at least you know its connected and that they just rolled at the right time.

To do what your asking would just put another palpatine in the game.....people just running around lightning zapping everyone. Only way I'd consider that change is if the shock was modified one of two ways:
    1. "Force-choke lightning strikes" the longer you hold it the more damage it does to the enemy. Range is automatically increased slightly. In order to do more damage with it to more people, you have to hold the lightning strike-choke for longer.
    2. Or lightning strike them and allows you to do a mini throw/pull (in any of the 4 directions Front, Back, Left, Right), which ever you choose.
    You are sitting there a while though to do this so you are exposed either way.

He doesn't need a direct lightning buff. His lightsaber damage is so high now......they need to fix his exposed weakness which is hardly useful in large game modes. Lightning is still pretty useful in comparison despite number penalty. No decent dooku is going to use exposed weakness on any trooper.....unless they keep rolling around and no one else is around.

Tip number 1: Stop to apply the heroes vs villains logic and perspective.
    Tip number 2: Read the tile of the thread: buff oriented for big modes
  • bfloo
    15971 posts Member
    Dooku needs a rework, he was designed to duel in a game that doesn't have dueling.

Before you try to say hvv, 1v4 is not dueling.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• bfloo wrote: »
    Dooku needs a rework, he was designed to duel in a game that doesn't have dueling.

Before you try to say hvv, 1v4 is not dueling.

i think its late for a rework.. but some buffs oriented to be better against infantry can help
  • For example.. another idea:

- While he use duelist he should have 50% damage reduction vs infantry and enforcers units
    or
    - when expose weakness is used and for all the duration of the ability on a target he have 50% damage reduction vs all infantry and enforcers units

something like this in addition to

- lightning increase range
    - the removal of the malus damage on lightning.
    - a buff on his block vs blasters