criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Instant Action Adjustments

As a priority we need at least 20 AI per team for instant action! I believe we should be able to choose how many AI we can have.
Also we should be able to change the AIs armor to phase 2 and the battalion they belong to.
I want to feel chills when at the beginning of every match we deploy with the WHOLE team. What I mean is that AI shouldn't move until the timer of the start of the match has stopped. We should deploy together.
Also let us choose the lengths of the matches.
Add more options to the modifiers.
Let us choose whether we want to attack or Defend with a certain team regardless of the map.
Add the Empire and Rebellion.
Add the First Order and Resistance.
Let the AI choose vehicles as well.
We need an all out war with a high number of AI and a challenging defensive or offensive opponent team.
All these are suggestions from the top of my head that I believe will make this offline game mode epic and chilling to play. Please consider these adjustments Dice and EA.

Replies

• Lawd
    6 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    I absolutely agree that 20v20 Bots should be a main priority. What the hell is the point of even giving us Instant Action if they'll just be spitting us in the face with 12v12? That's not why any sane human being plays Battlefront. Might as well stick to bloody Arcade Mode, then.
    Post edited by Lawd on
  • There's an instant in which AI's attacks intensify, perhaps on specific CP's, in which it doesn't give you room for a breathe, it makes you feel surrounded, on every corner you jump to there are enemies draining your hero's health, I'm even forced to use my level-1 the-broken-one for the first time ever and his cheap abilities (kind of funny indeed tbh). Of course more bots would be funny, but I still like what they've achieved so far, and thinking on having AI vehicles in a pretty near future is exciting.
  • Tonorat28 wrote: »
    As a priority we need at least 20 AI per team for instant action! I believe we should be able to choose how many AI we can have.

Agreed, on pc the only limitation should be the pc.
  • Absolutely! Increased AI count, better modifiers, and enabling AI vehicles (both friendly and hostile) would really enhance the instant action experience! Don't get me wrong, I love Instant Action, but right now the mode is a bit melodramatic and lacking in continuous action
  • kiprobin wrote: »
    Absolutely! Increased AI count, better modifiers, and enabling AI vehicles (both friendly and hostile) would really enhance the instant action experience! Don't get me wrong, I love Instant Action, but right now the mode is a bit melodramatic and lacking in continuous action

lmao I think you mean monotonous, not melodramatic.
  • More bots? Yes please