criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar

Community Transmission - October Timed Quests

2Next

Replies

• I can't see my progress on the challenges anywhere.
  • Oh wait, nevermind. I guess it's next week, then.
  • F8RGE wrote: »
    grejt4qu9gb7.png

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

We’re back and this time we’ve got the details on some upcoming Timed Quests. Back in May we had the May the Fourth event, which allowed you to unlock the Princess of Alderaan appearance for Leia Organa. We decided it was time to do another event, and this time we have both an appearance and emote up for grabs.

We’ll be running both Timed Quests for a week, starting on Friday 11th October and finishing the following Friday, on the 18th.

Here’s what you have to do to unlock them both.

fapd44f2h251.png

COMMUNITY QUEST - IT’S NOT IMPOSSIBLE

It’s now been over 40 years since Star Wars: A New Hope gave us our first look at Luke Skywalker, in particular his look from his time on Tatooine as a Farmboy. If you want to unlock this appearance here’s what you’ll have to do.

Objective: Defeat Enemies in Co-Op

Head on into Co-Op and defeat 150 enemies. This total does carry over, so you won’t have to achieve the full amount in a single game. This is an individual tally, not a team based one.

Claim the Appearance: Complete the objective and login

As soon as you have defeated 150 enemies you will automatically unlock the appearance. From here you can go into the collection menu to equip it.

g33kc2vp8z0u.png

p5eocnxa8bhl.png

COMMUNITY QUEST - EXACT REVENGE

Throughout July we gave you the opportunity to unlock various voice lines, and of these, one of them was Darth Maul saying “Kenobi”.

We know we have a lot of Darth Maul fans within the community and the feedback was clear, you wanted the “KENOBI!” scream. You wanted it, here’s how you can unleash the inner Dathomirian in you.

Objective: Capture Command Posts on Felucia

For those of you wanting to belt out “KENOBI!” at the top of your lungs you’ll be needing to head to Felucia and capture some Command Posts. You’ll be required to assist in the capture of 15 Command Posts, do so and the emote is yours.

Claim the Emote: Complete the objective and login

Much like the Timed Quest for the new Luke Skywalker appearance, claiming your new emote is a simple process. Once you’ve achieved the 15 Command Post captures you’ll automatically unlock the Kenobi! emote. Head to the collection menu to equip it.

THE RECAP
    • Timed Quests for both Farmboy Luke appearance and Kenobi! emote.
    • Both quests start at 12:00 AM on October 11th CEST.
    • Both quests finish at 06:00 AM on October 18th CEST.
    • Defeat 150 enemies in Co-Op to unlock the Farmboy Luke Appearance.
    • Capture 15 Command Posts on Felucia to unlock the Darth Maul Kenobi! emote.
    • Once unlocked, both appearance and emote will be in your collection menu.
    • Both appearance and emote will only be unlockable during this time, however there is a chance that they will return in other similar events in the future.

ce24u04svm0h.png

• I've gotten well over 150 kills on co-op and it has Nothing about the October event on my game.. I can't unlock anything. Can you please help?
  • Eliaskapo wrote: »
    I can't see my progress on the challenges anywhere.

No it's this week and me either
  • Eliaskapo wrote: »

Sorry to say, but it was discovered that a vital component to the timed quests was included in the patch that got pushed back. Due to that patch being postponed, the timed quests were also pushed back once the issue was discovered. As far as I understand now, the timed quests will truly become available once that patch rolls out.
  • Skarfly wrote: »
    Eliaskapo wrote: »

Sorry to say, but it was discovered that a vital component to the timed quests was included in the patch that got pushed back. Due to that patch being postponed, the timed quests were also pushed back once the issue was discovered. As far as I understand now, the timed quests will truly become available once that patch rolls out.

Where did you get this information? This sucks, I am going on a business trip sunday to friday. I was hoping to get the quest done 10/11th october. Any idea on the dates the quest will be?
  • c9z1iwag4ud9.jpg

i just done 150 kills nothing unlocked -.-

Where did you get this information? This sucks, I am going on a business trip sunday to friday. I was hoping to get the quest done 10/11th october. Any idea on the dates the quest will be?

Next week i think

Next week i think

Hi i ask origin help live chat and they said that we have to complete quest before them and i did that and say 14h for new one to wait so i gues that this will quest appeare
  • Meus desafios não estão aparecendo logo não consigo participar do evento :(

https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/147479/farmboy-luke-maul-emote/p1

This is where I got the information
  • I killed 150 people in co op do you have to kill them as only soldiers or can you use heroes too. but keyword being i killed 150 enemies and nothing unlocked.
  • Allison wrote: »
    Meus desafios não estão aparecendo logo não consigo participar do evento :(

Translation from Portuguese: "My challenges aren't showing up so I can't do the event." :(

Translated into Portuguese:
    Isso é porque foi transferido para a próxima semana.

This is because it was moved to next week.
    “There is always hope.”
  • I'm not sure what's going on, but the skin is still locked and I'm preeeeeetty sure I defeated 150 enemies. The screens for the skin and emote challenges have disappeared. Any ideas because I play a lot of Co-op?
    0gypubfypdjr.jpg

The_Cloaked_One
  • I think I have the Kenobi voice line (it says it's an event one), but I have not played Capital Supremacy on Felucia before.
    Commander Ridley, at your service.