criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar
Triple XP Event

New Appearances for Heroes and Villains

Hello there!

Welcome to my topic on appearances for heroes and villains! Let's get to the point, shall we? Here is a screenshot of a list of appearances I compiled for Battlefront II - don't worry if some of the titles sound vague, I'll describe each one below in some detail.

bzsx8l0whzwq.png

You may have noticed that some heroes and villains are missing; the reason is that I found that some of the heroes and villains only make so many appearances in the movies and shows they belong to, that some are usually limited to only a few - and at that, some appearances I would have suggested have already made it into the game, such as generals Kenobi and Skywalker.

Anakin (Padawan)
Ah yes, the whiny man-child from Attack of the Clones - to save effort, he wouldn't really differ much in voice lines from the other versions of Anakins, but there's nothing like whining about sand as the guy who whined about sand in the first place. He would have a green lightsaber with the model he had during his duel with Dooku.

Bossk (Hunter)
Basically, this would be an alterative Bossk appearance that would show him sporting traditional Trandoshan hunting clothes as opposed to the pilot uniform his default appearance uses.

Darth Maul (Hooded and Son of Dathomir)
I think we can all agree that if any of these characters need some love, it's Maul, so I thought we needed a hooded appearance which is basically his default appearance with a hood (if they added a Chewie copy with a bandage, they can do this too), as well as his look in the Clone Wars - bare-chested, showing off his Dathomiran tattoos, and robotic legs.

Darth Vader (Damaged and Turned)
I've heard DICE's excuse for not wanting to create a battle-damaged version of Darth Vader - that as he becomes more damaged, he becomes gradually stronger and would need to be buffed as he took more damage. Screw that! I want a damaged Vader, and I'm sure I'm not the only one out there! As for his turned appearance, this would be Anakin, with dark hood and clothing, blue lightsaber, and sith eyes - this appearance would have Matt Lanter (Anakin in the Clone Wars animated show) voicing Vader's lines, so given conflicts in Lanter's schedule, I would be willing to wait as long as it takes to get my hands on this one, provided he was willing to participate.

Emperor Palpatine (Senate Robes)
Don't make me describe this one for you. He's already scarred and deformed at this point. "I AM the Senate!"

Han Solo (Classic and Rogue Rebel)
The New Hope version of Han Solo was included in an Arcade tease ALL the way back before the game came out, so the files are there somewhere - make it happen! Rogue Rebel would be his sequel appearance, and would go great with Rey in Hero Showdown. "Are you offering me a job?" - Rey, In-Game with Han

Kylo Ren (Unmasked)
Pre-order skin. Some of us want this one, but didn't or were not able to get the pre-order. That's not really fair! At least make it crystal-exclusive or something!

Lando Calrissian (Millenium Pilot)
This would be an appearance option for Lando Calrissian, featuring his look in the Episode IX trailer footage.

Leia Organa (General and Princess)
We need some sequel appearances for all of those fans out there for the sequels - that's General. Princess is already in the game, and if the Star Bazaar's information was correct, and she is available every May 4th, then I retract this, but otherwise, she needs to be purchaseable.

Luke Skywalker (Bespin, Ceremonial, Exiled, Farmhand, Jedi Training, and Pilot)
I know this is a lot of skins for one specific character, but come on - he's the main character of the original trilogy! Bespin Luke is, well, Bespin Luke. Ceremonial Luke from the end of A New Hope, Exiled Luke from the sequels, Farmhand Luke (which is an upcoming event skin) needs to be purchaseable at some point, Jedi Training is him in a tank top from Dagobah, and Pilot is Luke in his X-Wing outfit.

Obi-Wan Kenobi (Exiled and Knight)
Obi-Wan's exiled appearance is from A New Hope and would have an older voice, but essentially the same lines, give or take a few. Knight would be Obi-Wan from Attack of the Clones.

Rey (Ahch-To)
Give us the pre-order skins, DICE. You can release them for crystals only if you want!

So here we are at the end of this list. Give my topic some love so we can get it to the development team's attention! May the Force be with you, always.

Replies

• amazing but i don't see how the son of dathomir would work since he didn't have his saber staff at the time but a different apearance like the one from solo would be a great.