criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Focused Feedback

Hero Chewie can't earn XP in Co Op?

The first match I played in Co Op was Felucia (awesome map, BTW) and picked Chewie as a reinforcement. He whaled the droids and I had a blast. After the match I saw he gained no XP. I played a few more rounds as the Republic and still picked Chewie a smy hero (he's the only hero option, right?), and never gained XP.

I stopped picking heroes because I was more concerned with leveling up my troops, until yesterday when I finally got around to picking Bossk and Maul. They earned XP! LOTS of XP!

What's up with that? Why no XP for Chewie, yet XP for CIS heroes?

Replies

• jonci
    1175 posts Member
    Yes you can i did it yesterday. Not as fast for him as other characters but it does do it.
  • The first match I played in Co Op was Felucia (awesome map, BTW) and picked Chewie as a reinforcement. He whaled the droids and I had a blast. After the match I saw he gained no XP. I played a few more rounds as the Republic and still picked Chewie a smy hero (he's the only hero option, right?), and never gained XP.

I stopped picking heroes because I was more concerned with leveling up my troops, until yesterday when I finally got around to picking Bossk and Maul. They earned XP! LOTS of XP!

What's up with that? Why no XP for Chewie, yet XP for CIS heroes?

He can. I actually went up 5 ranks in 1 match on double xp wednesday.
  • WTF. Well, my game (PS4) is now glitching hard in other ways, so maybe I need to reinstall or reboot a few times. Huh.