criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Focused Feedback

Rise of skywalker easter eggs. Could contain spoilers for the rise of skywalker.

There are a lot of easter eggs in the D23 expo trailer, for instance... The imperial star destroyers we see in the trailer aren't exactly the same, if you notice, they actually have two long red stripes on the the destroyer's sides that make it a triangle point, but we probably won't find out what those red stripes mean until later.

Secondly, C-3PO's red eyes, i watched a video that was saying that could be apart of some kind of memory reclamation process, maybe they are trying bring back a hidden part of 3PO's memory that is hidden deep down in his memory circuits.

Thirdly. That red band that rey has wrapped around her hand, some people say that rey couldn't completely fix the skywalker saber, and so the kyber crystal is somewhat exposed, so maybe she wears that rd band so the exposed kyber crystal doesn't burn her hand.

Fourthly. The huge red blast that sends out a second more powerful blast within the first blast, that rips into the surface of a planet, some people speculate that could be a blast of concentrated fire power, maybe by a group of those star destroyers, kinda like the the venator's beam weapon that we see in the third movie and in battlefront 2.

FIfthly. Darkside rey has some black band/pendent/ring like thing on the same hand that before had a red band on it.

Sixthly. We see a mix of B-wings, A-wings, X-wings and Y-wings, those all could be ships that belong to a small remnant of what's left of the new republic, we also see a correllian corvette also, witch people speculate that could be the ship that started it all... the Tantive I.

Seventhly. Kylo has a new tie silencer, as we've seen, and the planet rey and kylo are fighting on is the planet that has the crashed remains of the death star, i couldn't tell at first, but if you look in the back round you see a death star turret implacement, though it's all ruined looking, so rey and kylo must be dueling on a piece of the remains of the death star.

Eightly. The poster for the D23 expo trailer has all that blue smoke like fire in the back round with palpatine. Some people speculate that could be the many times we see something like that, when palpatine is thrown down the death star reactor chamber, when palpatine uses this blue sith fire that we see him use in the rebels and clone wars show.

Ninthly. People speculate that ezra might be in the rise of skywalker, in his like fifties or so, and they speculate that he might know something about Snoke, Kylo and Rey. John boyega, finn, says that there will be a lot of sacrifices in the rise of skywalker, but whom will be sacrificed. I guess we'll have to wait and get there.

Tenthly. Rian johnson said that near the end there will be a battle in some kind of spiritual realm. I don't like TLJ very much, that is probably not something rian came up with, but that must be the original plan for a part near the end of the rise of skywalker. So who knows what that spiritual realm might be? and how will a battle come to a spiritual realm.

Replies

• Oh i also just saw a new poster, which shows the nights of ren on it, and also an army of sith troopers behind kylo. I also saw a red sith jetpack trooper, i didn't know there were sith jetpack troopers, i thought they were just white. One thing that bothers me, is the knights of ren's weapons, i mean they look like old fashioned weapons, like i saw the praetorian guard's weapons were more like an old type of design, but the knights of ren's weapons are even more old fashioned, a couple of them just have blasters, one has a vibro type of blade, one has an axe, like it just looks like a regular metal axe, and another one has a type of stick/vibro staff type of thing. The weapons are kinda strange to me, i was hoping some of them would have maybe a lightsaber pike staff or something like that, but maybe they don't have that kind of access to lightsabers or something, though i have no clue what their weapons do, what do you think about these speculations, that i posted above, and about the knights of ren. oh and i saw in a poster that C3-PO is wielding a bowcaster, though it's not chewie's cause chewie still has his in his hand, strange that 3-PO has that, it would be funny to see that, maybe 3-PO will kill kylo. :D
  • Dark side rey is a vision
  • Dark side rey is a vision

Probably. Though some people are in an outrage, and they make videos on youtube about how they are so upset that palpatine is coming back in some way, though i don't see the problem when that was the original plan George lucas had for his ST, though George lucas said that if palpatine came back in any way that it wouldn't be the ridiculous idea of him going from one clone body to another, George lucas knocked down that idea and said. "I don't read those things." He was talking about the comics and books where that idea came from.
  • Alright, new insights. I recently noticed that the red band on rey's hand is not to keep the lightsaber from burning her hand. I know this because i just saw in a recent toy of the skywalker lightsaber, and it now has a brown piece that is covering the broken part, so i don't really have an answer to why she has that red band on her hand. Anyone have any insights on the rise of skywalker?
  • Grievous15 wrote: »
    There are a lot of easter eggs in the D23 expo trailer, for instance... The imperial star destroyers we see in the trailer aren't exactly the same, if you notice, they actually have two long red stripes on the the destroyer's sides that make it a triangle point, but we probably won't find out what those red stripes mean until later.

Secondly, C-3PO's red eyes, i watched a video that was saying that could be apart of some kind of memory reclamation process, maybe they are trying bring back a hidden part of 3PO's memory that is hidden deep down in his memory circuits.

Thirdly. That red band that rey has wrapped around her hand, some people say that rey couldn't completely fix the skywalker saber, and so the kyber crystal is somewhat exposed, so maybe she wears that rd band so the exposed kyber crystal doesn't burn her hand.

Fourthly. The huge red blast that sends out a second more powerful blast within the first blast, that rips into the surface of a planet, some people speculate that could be a blast of concentrated fire power, maybe by a group of those star destroyers, kinda like the the venator's beam weapon that we see in the third movie and in battlefront 2.

FIfthly. Darkside rey has some black band/pendent/ring like thing on the same hand that before had a red band on it.

Sixthly. We see a mix of B-wings, A-wings, X-wings and Y-wings, those all could be ships that belong to a small remnant of what's left of the new republic, we also see a correllian corvette also, witch people speculate that could be the ship that started it all... the Tantive I.

Seventhly. Kylo has a new tie silencer, as we've seen, and the planet rey and kylo are fighting on is the planet that has the crashed remains of the death star, i couldn't tell at first, but if you look in the back round you see a death star turret implacement, though it's all ruined looking, so rey and kylo must be dueling on a piece of the remains of the death star.

Eightly. The poster for the D23 expo trailer has all that blue smoke like fire in the back round with palpatine. Some people speculate that could be the many times we see something like that, when palpatine is thrown down the death star reactor chamber, when palpatine uses this blue sith fire that we see him use in the rebels and clone wars show.

Ninthly. People speculate that ezra might be in the rise of skywalker, in his like fifties or so, and they speculate that he might know something about Snoke, Kylo and Rey. John boyega, finn, says that there will be a lot of sacrifices in the rise of skywalker, but whom will be sacrificed. I guess we'll have to wait and get there.

Tenthly. Rian johnson said that near the end there will be a battle in some kind of spiritual realm. I don't like TLJ very much, that is probably not something rian came up with, but that must be the original plan for a part near the end of the rise of skywalker. So who knows what that spiritual realm might be? and how will a battle come to a spiritual realm.

uhsk2988ymbh.gif
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • Sigh. Here's hoping there's a legit lightsaber battle in this one. Please get it right jj
  • mastery0ta wrote: »
    Sigh. Here's hoping there's a legit lightsaber battle in this one. Please get it right jj

Oh i'm sure there will be a legit saber dual. We see kylo and rey engaged in a lightsaber dual in the D23 expo trailer, so i'm sure there will be one where rey isn't the one winning, hopefully.