criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Focused Feedback

Community Calendar - October 2019

Prev1
F8RGE
886 posts EA Community Manager
October Community Calendar for Star Wars Battlefront II is here.

Prepare to go back to Endor, and be ravaged by Ewoks.

ejgadob0356d.png

Replies

• Meh. I guess I'm looking forward to HU this month.

Any idea if the bugged "Offensive Formation" milestone will be fixed?
  • Option of Inifinite battle points in instant action will be good.
    Obs. I like to play only with lightsaber heroes...
  • Is it a new Hunt map ? Or is the original replaced ?
  • Lawnmow3rMan
    2297 posts Member
    edited October 3
    Ewok hunt changes?? Whaaa?? And what does the end of the month signify when it says return to ewok hunt? Is it going away? Double xp is always nice. Looking forward to HU as always. New appearances😍😍 How about a Felucia only playlist for all or part of the challenge events??
  • Will be ct for new update?
  • felucia CS only playlist please ! cant wait for the luke's skin and maul's kennooobbiiiii emote. revamped map for ewok hunt ???????
  • Batman20
    1986 posts Member
    I hope it's a new hunt mode rather than just a different map for ewok hunt. As that will just die again within a few weeks adding more hunt modes though would improve it big time
  • Can’t wait to be back on Endor
  • Revamped

Add new maps to Ewok Hunt!
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • Positively surprised to see BotG make such a quick return.

I hope it won’t be too bad with the clone commando the way he is right now.

Please Dice, consider switching reinforcements with vehicles for BotG.
  • Boot on the Ground stupid event is back? We just had one. Wont be playing neither will my 300 friends. This event is easily the worst event. Why have it again so soon? Just awful.
  • Enough BotG. Make it a permanent mode or just make Strike more appealing. But stop *ahem* "screwing" up GA.
  • Nugmragn wrote: »
    Enough BotG. Make it a permanent mode or just make Strike more appealing. But stop *ahem* "screwing" up GA.

Agreed.
    Equinox wrote: »
    BotG is not a bad event, but it prove that everyone relies too much on the heroes to get the job done. Everyone is scared to place the object. While players like me are in there getting shot up just to get a tiny percent of the objective done. Don't be afraid to push the objective.

BotG sux. GA was meant to have heroes and vehicles or heroes or vehicles. Without them most games are boring stalemates where objectives aren’t pushed.

• F8RGE wrote: »

ejgadob0356d.png

Please someone could write what is written, I use Google translator and he does not translate photos, just words in the forum.
    But can these events be enjoyed by offline players ?? and offline player how will i benefit from what is on the calendar of october ??? Will there be any updates to fix performance issues and dropped frames in isntat action ??? and could you please put max level cards in instant action ??? most importantly could you put all the arcade options to instant action ??? thank you for your attention I am grateful and happy to
    be able to play instant action in BF 2 gratitude Dice E EA games, and please do not abandon players who play offline.
  • Lyc4n
    1346 posts Member
    Ewok hunt sounds interesting for haloween tbf just to really change it up. Is there any chance going forward there could be an ltm playlist added and each event instead of being a weekend would last a week and would be that weeks ltm?
  • Better bring back Extraction aswell

It's still in the game it is just in the strike playlist because the servers for it were dead
  • I was kinda hoping for zombie geonosians for the halloween event but ewoks are fun too!
  • Oh no... It's a trap!

Haven't touched ewok hunt forever... Could be fun.
  • Sam3S
    29 posts Member
    Just one hero on each side would make this event so much more fun, and you know it.
  • F8RGE wrote: »

ejgadob0356d.png

NICE
  • Wow, this is Deja Vu all over again...out of all the cool to crazy ideas people have had on the forum, no one asked for something like Ewok Hunt. It was mostly accepted in a time that was least productive in the game cycle. So here's another round of, with all the things asked for, a rekindling of the mode almost everyone does not care about.
  • Changes to ewok hunt? Well i hope they add it to all eras and maps, besides endor. Like if they added geonosians that could be the clones hunting them on geonosis, and so on and so forth, but i really don't see what is going to change?
  • Sam3S wrote: »
    Just one hero on each side would make this event so much more fun, and you know it.

one hero on each side should be the norm for GA and CS
  • Zexiel
    161 posts Member
    edited October 6
    tkginav73ucs.gif
    1VS1 DUELS THANK YOU DICE!!!
    Post edited by Zexiel on

EU Server Based. VIKINGR is an Discord both for playing games as well as just chatting and having fun with one another. Requirements: - Being able to read a discord server - Basic knowledge of the English or Scandinavian Language  - Day to Day groups to play with - Share Youtube Videos
    Discord: https://discord.gg/rNz9T84
  • Only hero skins is big deception.

1bfioawlu399.png
  • RyanAve1
    51 posts Member
    edited October 6
    Nice!!! Looking forward to the challenges to unlock Luke's farmboy skin and Darth Maul's Kenobi emote.
  • Can't 1v1 Showdown should have been that from the beginning
  • SnakeMajin wrote: »
    Is it a new Hunt map ? Or is the original replaced ?

I’d like to know too. I hope it’s the former.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Will heroes unleashed apply to COOP?
  • Anyway they will fix the Hero Showdown Idle issue? It seems to be a big problem. After a good dual session, before the Timer even runs out, it will kick the dead players out for being "idle for too long"
  • KilroyWH78 wrote: »
    Sam3S wrote: »

jjgkydf8fuu3.gif
  • Reed202 wrote: »
    Better bring back Extraction aswell

It's still in the game it is just in the strike playlist because the servers for it were dead

I easily found games for extraction on ps4. Ewok hunt? That's another story. That was a dead server long ago. Another poor decision.
  • KilroyWH78
    207 posts Member
    edited October 7
    KilroyWH78 wrote: »

jjgkydf8fuu3.gif

i4e7ed9sm9ts.jpg
  • Ewok hunt 2.0. hope you will be able to rope swing as an ewok!

But probably not.
  • DICE, EA,

fr30x781t72f.png
  • you guys have saved the ewoks (and condemned the stormtroopers to death)
  • jonci
    1175 posts Member
    Bring Palpatine to Ewok Hunt (re name it crispy critters) use his 30,000 volts to turn their fur to Nylon :D
    Invite his storm troopers to the BBQ.
  • Wow, this is Deja Vu all over again...out of all the cool to crazy ideas people have had on the forum, no one asked for something like Ewok Hunt. It was mostly accepted in a time that was least productive in the game cycle. So here's another round of, with all the things asked for, a rekindling of the mode almost everyone does not care about.

Accually a lot of people play it but sometimes are days that you can't find any match.
  • They better make the ewoks playable heroes.
  • They better make the ewoks playable heroes.

Or reinforcements
  • KilroyWH78 wrote: »

jjgkydf8fuu3.gif

Agreed.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • DICE should make Heroes Unleashed permanent. GA is already completely unbalanced with there being up to 4 Heroes per side and 4000BP cost. Going full broken won't change anything with all Heroes out at 1000BP. With it this way it actually makes GA fun to play because it's nothing but pure chaos.
  • Better bring back Extraction aswell

Extraction is still playable in strike playlist