criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar

HvV Capital ship maps

Increase the playable area to the entire ship for the Republic Attack Cruiser & Separatist Dreadnought.

Replies

• They should also really consider bringing them to other modes.

Extraction might work for them.
  • Psy3d
    883 posts Member
    Well no point with the TDM style HvV we have now....if it was the target system then it would've been worth the size and places for campers and boundary glitchers.
  • Really want the phase 2 area of Separatist Dreadnought available for HvV cus the large hall reminds me of the room in Episode III where Anakin and Obi fought Dooku. Besides the area would be cool for lightsaber duels. :heart:
    Current Topics:
    Leia Improvements
    Heroes vs Villains Improvements
    Staff Strikes Improvement

m3s3leriptmd.png
    PSN / Twitter: PlayersPurity

I will not stop complaining until DICE update Leia's Hoth skin's sideburns and add some for Rey!!

• I would have rather had the hanger for the Republic ship and the second phase for the CIS ship. The Republic HvV Map is so cramped. At least they added new maps. I will also say, I want them to add Crait HvV they said they would years ago, like come on it’s in the files according to people who know that stuff, just fix it up and let us fight there. I will also say I wish they would change the names of the maps when you have multiple maps on the same planet. So it’s not like “Joining match on Tatooine” have it be like “Joining match on Mos Eisley” and so forth.
  • I really hope the Capital ships are added in their entirety to Instant Action, they are not available to us offline players :(
    Instant Action is on the horizon! Thank you DICE so much for this incredible addition to the game!
  • These capital ship maps need to be opened up to their entirety
  • I still don't understand to this day why they don't just crop out other areas of several maps for HvV and smaller game modes.

How hard could it be to just zone off more areas of existing GA maps? It would be so refreshing to have 3-4 zones of EACH MAP to keep this game playable. It's been virtually the same maps for over two years now with like... what... 3 additions over that span?

Even in the intro videos to some HvV games when you preview the teams they are in different areas of the map. So it seems like they had plans to have the battles in different areas to begin with anyway.
  • Peepzilla
    957 posts Member
    edited October 19
    Peepzilla wrote: »
    I still don't understand to this day why they don't just crop out other areas of several maps for HvV and smaller game modes.

How hard could it be to just zone off more areas of existing GA maps? It would be so refreshing to have 3-4 zones of EACH MAP to keep this game playable. It's been virtually the same maps for over two years now with like... what... 3 additions over that span?

Even in the intro videos to some HvV games when you preview the teams they are in different areas of the map. So it seems like they had plans to have the battles in different areas to begin with anyway.

@F8RGE

(this was meant to be an edit but it re-replied)