criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar
Triple XP Event

Co-Op for Original Trilogy Era

2Next

Replies

• lowell
    1655 posts Member
    edited October 17
    lowell wrote: »
    Dennis retweeted this tweet this morning:

1om0klz5obr31.png

Nice to see him communicate something that doesn't have clone wars in it.

Well, there's a lot more things that the devs can bring to this game after TROS and Rogue One (outside of the films until 2022) that's not TCW:

Star-Wars-Timeline-Graphic.jpg
  • Alwe15
    1485 posts Member

1om0klz5obr31.png

Well, there's a lot more things that the devs can bring to this game after TROS and Rogue One (outside of the films until 2022) that's not TCW:

That's an attractive looking time line for some non CW content 👍🏼
  • lowell
    1655 posts Member
    edited October 18
    Alwe15 wrote: »

1om0klz5obr31.png

But one thing to note is how TCW has been the original root that extended branches of development to some of those films and shows: Rebels, Rogue One, TLJ, Solo, Galaxy's Edge, and upcoming, The Mandalorian.
  • Alwe15
    1485 posts Member

1om0klz5obr31.png

But one thing to note is how TCW has been the original root that extended branches of development to some of those films and shows: Rebels, Rogue One, TLJ, Solo, Galaxy's Edge, and upcoming, The Mandalorian.

Oh I'm not a CW hater. I love it. Just looking forward (and hoping) for OT & ST Co-Op 👍🏼
  • If it is going to take two years to add the other two Eras, just add one map with ALL the non-CW heroes first. Then add the other eras.

One map in the rotation that has every, BUT CW heroes. It could be removed, modified when all eras are added.

• Alwe15 wrote: »

1om0klz5obr31.png

I see Mandalorian, Kenobi and the Cassian series as potential definitely
  • lowell
    1655 posts Member
    edited October 18

1om0klz5obr31.png

Oh I'm not a CW hater. I love it. Just looking forward (and hoping) for OT & ST Co-Op 👍🏼

Nothing about that, I just wanted to point that out for anyone who's interested in the behind-the-scenes side of Star Wars.
  • lowell
    1655 posts Member
    edited October 18

1om0klz5obr31.png

I see Mandalorian, Kenobi and the Cassian series as potential definitely

Obi-Wan and Cassian & K-2SO haven't begun shooting yet, only pre-production.
    Will there be capital supremacy for non CW eras?

Will there be any non CW new content?

I don't get why we only get CW content.

My guess of the upcoming seasons:

December 2019-January 2020: ST season (TROS content and maybe some stuff from Resistance Season 2, since show ends next year once it collides with the events of TROS, and Galaxy's Edge if Batuu is in TROS)

February-March 2020: Mandalore cross-era season (Content from 2 eras: PT-TCW Season 7 & OT-The Mandalorian Season 1)

Summer 2020: Rogue One season (ties-in with Cassian & K-2SO series coming later)

Fall 2020: Rebels season (ties-in with post-ROTJ Rebels sequel series)

Late 2020: Marvel Comics season (ANH-ESB timeline gap is going to be filled by Marvel in December 2019 anyway) & The Mandalorian Season 2

2021:

Cassian & K-2SO series,

post-ROTJ Rebels sequel series,

Obi-Wan TV series,

Crimson Dawn Solo sequel series on Disney+ (more Solo content?),

and maybe more TCW content (in addition to Lucasfilm finishing all the remaining scripts if TCW helps Disney+'s first year launch be successful).
  • Alwe15
    1485 posts Member
    If it is going to take two years to add the other two Eras, just add one map with ALL the non-CW heroes first. Then add the other eras.

One map in the rotation that has every, BUT CW heroes. It could be removed, modified when all eras are added.

Interesting idea, but I hope it isn't necessary. Shouldn't take two years from now!
  • Hopefully if OT and ST maps come to Co-op we can choose which era we wish to play. I'd prefer to be able to focus on certain eras in order to level up my heroes rather than wade through 10 PT maps (attack and defense versions) just to get to an OT map.
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    My Concepts
    Clone Skin Changes | Clone Customisation & Menu | Empire Customisation & Menu
  • theres already and IA cross era mod out, so....

For anyone on console thats not an option though. Not everyone plays the game on pc. Dice needs to make OT and ST officially in these modes for sure.
  • Alwe15
    1485 posts Member
    Hopefully if OT and ST maps come to Co-op we can choose which era we wish to play. I'd prefer to be able to focus on certain eras in order to level up my heroes rather than wade through 10 PT maps (attack and defense versions) just to get to an OT map.

Absolutely. OT & ST with an era selector. 👍🏼
  • Alwe15
    1485 posts Member
    It's fantastic to see additions being made to Co-Op today. Keep it coming!
  • I'm confident we'll get these.

Next year, each month a OT or ST map will likely join Instant Action and Coop. That may not be much but in the same time I can easily imagine devs working on Ships (and of course Reinforcements, heroes etc.) to later bring them all to CS, once all ground maps are done for an era.
  • Alwe15
    1485 posts Member
    SnakeMajin wrote: »
    I'm confident we'll get these.

Next year, each month a OT or ST map will likely join Instant Action and Coop. That may not be much but in the same time I can easily imagine devs working on Ships (and of course Reinforcements, heroes etc.) to later bring them all to CS, once all ground maps are done for an era.

That would be awesome if you are correct.

I've not played IA. Is it an offline version of Co-Op?
  • Yes please!!!! It's time to bring a swift end to the rebellion!
  • Alwe15
    1485 posts Member
    Yes please!!!! It's time to bring a swift end to the rebellion!

Dew it.